Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)

51 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Ali gives me 3500-3600€ for the Commander Pro from Germany. Sherman-S is 3700-4700€ (???). Not sure how that will translate to local (EU) seller prices, but it looks like the Commander Pro might not be too expensive. Let's see.

US market is saying $4000 through eWheels and Alien Rides

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMA said:

at the beginning i had bad feeling about this wheel , but it got a lot of modifications and right now seems really solid.

i'll probably get one lol

Jason at eWheels told me they've got a supply that's been completed waiting to go on a container and if everything goes to plan will be shipping out first week of next month

5 hours ago, RagingGrandpa said:

I would love to buy a EBCP for 3K USD, but I wonder why these prices are reduced so much? Are these prototype wheels? Have they been tested and refurbished in some way? Are they at a "discount" because it is not through a distributor and no warranty, etc?

Edited by BKW

15 minutes ago, BKW said:

I would love to buy a EBCP for 3K USD, but I wonder why these prices are reduced so much? Are these prototype wheels? Have they been tested and refurbished in some way? Are they at a "discount" because it is not through a distributor and no warranty, etc?

They're likely direct from the manufacturer and/or do not have the warranty options you'll get dealing with a distributor local to you. Dealing with a distributor gives you a bit more leverage with recalls and warranty because the distributor has more pull versus a single owner.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BKW said:

First batch Begode wheel directly from China? No thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, techyiam said:

First batch Begode wheel directly from China? No thanks. 

You make a good point here. At least with local distributors you can have some sense of comfort knowing they should have quality checked the wheel before sending them out to the customer + having a warranty. This actually may explain a big reason for the price difference

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BKW said:

I would love to buy a EBCP for 3K USD

Buying china-direct is a real option. You get a real new wheel, with all of the same new-wheel defect risks. Built in the same batch at the same factory by the same people. 
Paying more to a domestic vendor gets you customer support. 
Your choice. Both ways work. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, MrMonoWheel said:

However seeing that eevees/ewheels would also have to order the parts from china (they don't have a stock of parts yet), I'd say it's about the same.

If you can wrench yourself.

It is good to hear about your positive experience though.

33 minutes ago, oktothorpe said:

The Commander Pro looks to have a more comfortable suspension setup than the Sherman S from this clip,

It looked and sounded to me like the sherman s was bottoming out every step. Can't you adjust that? Think it was out of adjustment.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

It looked and sounded to me like the sherman s was bottoming out every step. Can't you adjust that? Think it was out of adjustment.

It's possible it's just the setup, there's going to be a lot of variation with these two models depending on how people run them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Easily, you adjust the compression to be stiffer. The main difference is that the sherman s has one shock for compression and the other for rebound. The commander pro, you can adjust compression and rebound on each shock. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

How often are new batches released typically? Every 2-3 months or so? I don't think I want to buy the first batch of this wheel. Is a batch a new shipment to a local distributor? Or is it only a new batch if it's considered a "new version", or both?

Edited by BKW

I feel that new batch is however they want it to be defined.

Just consider Sherman S. Apparently, the first and second batches are only about a couple of weeks apart.

I would prefer the batch after the batch that owner have stopped making complaints. 

In case in point.

The S22 Pro is more like the first batch of the S22 that has most of the issues fixed.

Realistically, the first good batch can take a while.

• Like 3

At the bare minimum the next batch better have the correct charging port on it. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, RaidenHUN said:

Other then the charging port i heard no issue about the Commander Pro, so probably there won't be any batches at all. Since it's already seems solid out of the box

I hope you're right, but we are talking about EUCs here, and it's begode, but fingers crossed 🤞. It still needs to be opened up and checked out, and tested by riders, etc

Edited by BKW
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Who said Extreme Bull (Begode) cannot build a wheel with high build quality. 

Marty needs to eat his words regarding spaghetti wiring inside the controller module. It looks clean. Mind you, it's no Raptor in a V13. But it's decent.

I am not seeing the shoddy quality insinuated by Bradley at EEVEES. 

Oops. 

The taillight is cheap; rear fender is as well.

Edited by techyiam