On 11/2/2022 at 4:21 PM, supercurio said:

Awesome, the J302-02 denomination is similar to how Julier names its patterns / tires, so that might be the manufacturer :)

Jiluer come also to my mind, but can't be found anywhere.

6 minutes ago, RolluS said:

I pay nothing for the motor. I suspect the package has come directly from begode has it has not been repacked and labels (adresses, tracking numbers) make me think it has not been forwarder via my seller.

Thank you. Appreciate your help.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi there..just some questions about the t4.
is the tire 16 or 17 inch?some write 16 some 17.
Is the second batch coming with the mten4 pedals?are they any good or they need some modding?
thanks for answers.

Edited by FarkyJ

1 hour ago, FarkyJ said:

hi there..just some questions about the t4.
is the tire 16 or 17 inch?some write 16 some 17.
Is the second batch coming with the mten4 pedals?are they any good or they need some modding?
thanks for answers.

16x3.0 tire resulting in a 17 real diameter (2.75 on 12 rim )

mten4 pedals are slippery , they need pins

I had a motor replacement recently, "upgraded" to QS. At least, quality is way better. ZX wheel seems poorly assembled, with poor alloy. Please see what a tire replacement looks like:

PXL_20221116_173357076.thumb.jpg.51eeeb055feb1c967960a7a2fd403b5b.jpg

(I used tire grease to remove the tire ..)

I cannot show the same on the QS motor as there are no visible mark, with the same tire tool. I use this tool since year without problem even on bike or e-scooter rims (was provided with a e-scooter tire)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RolluS said:

My wheel is a batch 1.

Got the kickstand and off-road tire (not installed, V1 you're is great) after sale:

1bdf7503d7d723e65203b7a8c681624c.jpg

1f05e707da80df3a93d843eea2339da1.jpg

Where did you buy and witch tire?

On 11/8/2022 at 2:06 PM, RolluS said:

My seller is Kyrene from the shops known as:

• Loomo (Aliexpress)
  • iWheel EU Store (Aliexpress)
  • fitness_equipment (DHGate)

I bought via DHGate as at that time he could offer some more coupons.

I had to pay 40$ shipping for tire and kickstand, as it went from Begode to my seller first hand
I pay nothing for the motor. I suspect the package has come directly from begode has it has not been repacked and labels (adresses, tracking numbers) make me think it has not been forwarded via my seller.

More info on my previous message above.

Stock v1 tire is a CST C-1773-4 on my wheel. I find it good on pavement, and not that bad on dry off road tracks. Slippery on leaf and mud of course.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RolluS said:

I had a motor replacement recently, "upgraded" to QS. At least, quality is way better. ZX wheel seems poorly assembled, with poor alloy. Please see what a tire replacement looks like:

I cannot show the same on the QS motor as there are no visible mark, with the same tire tool. I use this tool since year without problem even on bike or e-scooter rims (was provided with a e-scooter tire)

I recommend using plastic bicycle leavers - I had the same problem and left one mark there from my screwdriver. Most of the rims are not anodised - it means that anything metal is harder than rim and leave dent. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, daniel1234 said:

I recommend using plastic bicycle leavers - I had the same problem and left one mark there from my screwdriver. Most of the rims are not anodised - it means that anything metal is harder than rim and leave dent. 

Thank you. Anyway, same levers on QS motor had not made any scratch. ZX quality for the win :blink1:

Edited by RolluS

On 11/18/2022 at 11:50 PM, FarkyJ said:

They come with the new pedals. They are quite slippery. I had mine modded with spikes by AR. 

On 11/21/2022 at 3:27 PM, RolluS said:

Have you already installed the qs motor on the wheel controller of the first version?  does it work properly?

3 hours ago, adrianqbs said:

Does anyone have issues with the T4 not charging to 100.8v?

Mine goes to 100.8v still. Do you have it balance charge beyond the green light? 

13 hours ago, adrianqbs said:

Hi guys,

Mine only charges to 99.0v. Asked around my other friends, they are all about the same.

Measure your charger. If it only outputs 99V, get a replacement. If it outputs 100.8 (or slightly above), you might have a pretty bad cell balance issue in your packs. A pack in that state won’t last long, so I suggest you investigate the issue soon.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, adrianqbs said:

Hi guys,

Mine only charges to 99.0v. Asked around my other friends, they are all about the same.

v1 or v2 ?
Is voltage reported correctly in begode app? I would check it with a multimeter carefully.

Mine stock V1 did not report current/voltage correctly before FW upgrade to EUC world.  FW flash did solve that issue for me.

Any opinions on knobby vs street tire? Anyone here got one but want the other / have any complaints about either? Just thinking of which I will ultimately go with since Ill be doing a mix of riding on and offroad anyway.