Mango

the wheel was riding the kid down the hill. 

kid was just holding on hoping. 

Big wheel seemed ok in sloppy mud, no spin up. That stuff is hard to roll on slow while keeping the weight upright, little kid had to try to make it look comfy as well. 

Cam position made it look like a truck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, rebeuc said:

That video does show one thing we haven't seen before.

When the rider falls, we hear the wheel say 'Be Careful'. So it does have some sort of speaker.

I'm curious to know if it'll be bluetooth capable or not, but at the very least I think it is safe to assume we would be able to upload custom sounds like we can do for the other inmotion wheels so we can have a custom horn sound or whatever.

Unfortunately this can't be 100% confirmation of having Bluetooth audio or horn option. Wheels like V8 have speaker for warnings and other audible notifications, even custom sounds uploads, however they don't support BT audio nor horn option. On other hand, it's unlikely that both would be missing from V13, considering V12 offers those.

43 minutes ago, HEC said:

Unfortunately this can't be 100% confirmation of having Bluetooth audio or horn option. Wheels like V8 have speaker for warnings and other audible notifications, even custom sounds uploads, however they don't support BT audio nor horn option. On other hand, it's unlikely that both would be missing from V13, considering V12 offers those.

I was under the impression the V8 series would allow you to upload a custom horn sound which you could trigger via a bluetooth data message. (Not bluetooth audio, but a serial i/o command via the same channel used to read wheel statistics); I was stating exactly that- the wheel having a speaker that could play the 'be careful' warning sound means at the very least I would expect to be able to customize the sound pack on the wheel, not necessarily that it would support streaming bluetooth audio. Though I hope that it does.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, brendan12345 said:

Nice!  Looks like prototype version to me. But at least the body panel construction looks the same.  

Is a shame that they still can't find any HGV riders to really test this big boy. 

Honestly it ain't hard, North far east China near Russia, the people are pretty bulky.

It's like they always pick the puny city lads riding a massive wheel... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Looking pretty good but ugh, that smirky “be careful” is the last thing I want to hear if I crash at 50 mph. I was so sick of hearing that while learning on my v8! Inmotion, please get rid of that worthless, annoying “feature”.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, UtahRider said:

Looking pretty good but ugh, that smirky “be careful” is the last thing I want to hear if I crash at 50 mph. I was so sick of hearing that while learning on my v8! Inmotion, please get rid of that worthless, annoying “feature”.

Agreed. It’s seems a bit late AFTER the crash. Maybe they’re trying to embarrass riders into levellingup. 🤣

• Like 2

Wearing a mask alone in the woods, really?

About the wheel itself, I wonder why they went with a 16" rim. Isn't 17" the most common motorcycle size with the most tire selection? It's clearly a heavy street cruiser, so I don't think an extra inch would be a problem. 

Edited by InfiniteWheelie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, onizukagto said:

they still can't find any HGV riders to really test

And maybe because of the size of the rider it looks like it is not torquey?... V13 is probably too large for all those riders from EUC Serbia channel (why Serbia?...) that usually take new wheels to those clay hills?

• Like 1

I like to see videos showing the V13 cruising between 80 km/h and 90 km/h on level road.

I find that it takes a lot of effort to cruise at around 45 mph on my V12. The wind at these speeds really pushes the rider back. However, my V12 feels stable, albeit doesn't feel planted. In contrast, my small displacement motorcycle feels planted at these speeds even with gusts of wind, or going over bumps and potholes.

I think what are needed is more gyro effect (heavier motor and tire), and additional strategically placed weight (more cells, and strategically placed). Moreover, an assist is required to reduce the amount of effort necessary to attain top speed. 

I hope the V13 is the answer?

12 minutes ago, Bizra6ot said:

@techyiam Naruto running stance or sitted at 45+ ^_^

The Michael Jackson lean still takes effort because of the strong wind. Also, you are more exposed to risks, like a crosswind gust or potholes.

On your EX.N, have you managed to maintain 45+ mph standing? 

Naruto not MJ :lol:

Yes, hard to describe but something similar to Sho scott's posture in the Exn video thumbnail from Alienrides without the heels up

Edit you can also see this posture on some riders of the apple valley race

Edited by Bizra6ot
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, InfiniteWheelie said:

Wearing a mask alone in the woods, really?

About the wheel itself, I wonder why they went with a 16" rim. Isn't 17" the most common motorcycle size with the most tire selection? It's clearly a heavy street cruiser, so I don't think an extra inch would be a problem. 

I would wear the mask too …the ccp would likely incinerate them alive like they did thousands of people during the start of the pandemic 

9 hours ago, That Guy said:

And maybe because of the size of the rider it looks like it is not torquey?... V13 is probably too large for all those riders from EUC Serbia channel (why Serbia?...) that usually take new wheels to those clay hills?

Something tells me he isn't really in kansas (Serbia) anymore. :rolleyes:

But looking at his YouTube video library,  seems like he a "performance" rider?  Likes riding the bigger wheels. 

Probably popular in China?  Trying to appeal to the domestic Chinese Market I guess? :confused1:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bizra6ot said:

Naruto not MJ :lol:

Yes, hard to describe but something similar to Sho scott's posture in the Exn video thumbnail from Alienrides without the heels up

Edit you can also see this posture on some riders of the apple valley race

I see. LOL, interesting distinction. In the EX.N thumbnail, his torso is basically horizontal. 

I suppose the Naruto running stance is to forgo some forward torque for less aerodynamic drag.

Thanks. I am going experiment with that.

2 minutes ago, Fuerte said:

It will be nice when they get the V13 out to testers so we can really see if it will live up to the hype or will it be another preorder letdown.

If the companies were smart they would show case everything they claim on their own and not rely on a 3rd party to credit or discredit their product. 

No point in them boasting about specs that they themselves can’t even demonstrate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

Riders: Can we see a speed test? Inmotion: V13 has great speed down the stairs. 

To be fair, they did do a speed test. Unfortunately, the rider chickened out at 67 km/h. But he did say in a Facebook post that he will find the courage to attempt at top speed. I hope for the top speed test, he would put on more protective gear. Sliding on the road at 90 km/h is no picnic, even if one was to exclude the initial impact effects. 

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, techyiam said:

To be fair, they did do a speed test. Unfortunately, the rider chickened out at 67 km/h. But he did say in a Facebook post that he will find the courage to attempt at top speed. I hope for the top speed test, he would put on more protective gear. Sliding on the road at 90 km/h is no picnic, even if one was to exclude the initial impact effects. 

That’s a shame, granted high speed riding isn’t for everyone but if you volunteered to be the rider then you knew what you were getting yourself into. Agreed should absolutely gear up properly for the part. 

• Like 1