Black Friday 2019 sales

GothamMike

50 minutes ago, /Dev/Null said:

Dumb question...is there a way to tell if an 18XL has the 2000w or 2200w motor? 

Right now only eWheels has confirmed having the new motor, which they don't list on their website yet but they will confirm by email. I /think/ the first batch of them went out sometime in October? (So anything before then almost certainly doesn't?)

There's a thread around here somewhere about it.

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, /Dev/Null said:

Dumb question...is there a way to tell if an 18XL has the 2000w or 2200w motor? 

It's written on the side. Also, you can hear the difference. Bring a new motor up to speed and you won't hear anything. Bring the old one up to speed and glass shatters.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gaz Bon said:

29th Nov for sure

Exactly... So why is everyone starting now?

The may be a Black Friday sale at www.roll.nz, but it will literally be for 24 hours on November 29th!

Black Friday has turned into "Black Week" and price reductions usually start the Saturday or Sunday before Black Friday.

Sites like AliExpress and Gearbest usually pre-announce coming price reductions or have coupons that give 20 or 30 dollars off.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32832889643.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.49d135fbau8SLU

eucservice is new, but they seem quite legit. There are some (unanswered) questions about how they did their specific battery mods, but for standard models this doesn't matter anyways. Some really nice prices there! They're using Gotways current "Buy 5 get 1 free" policy to offer these prices.

I don't know how much sense it makes to buy from them if you're in North America compared to a direct China import (Ali etc.). But for Europe it seems great.

• Like 1

I’ve never ordered anything from aliexpress before and when I look at items it is confusing to me. I must be getting old - Today is my birthday 47.

So I was thinking it’s the perfect excuse to buy my 1st euc. 84v msx 1600wh 1299.00 - Has anyone seen a better price?

EUCSERVICE.com

i must also say I have never bought anything this expensive online, out of country, no warranty ???, never even ridden one before so I am very apprehensive But paying 2000+ stateside is not comforting either

??? - when will I take the plunge

Any insight (pushing)  would be appreciated.

Edited by Stoney
Makes it more clear