GyroRideRz Protective Gloves

Hi Guys,

Just for you to know, we are happy to welcome a new Australian resellers  PHASER FPV:clap3:

https://www.phaserfpv.com.au/products/gyroriderz-protective-gloves-v2?variant=31864936136781

So it will some savings money on shipping fees for all Australian buyers B)

Edited by GyroRideRz
  • Like 2

Do you have finger length measurements for each size?

My hand circumference is 20.5cm (the low end of medium in the size chart), but my fingers are quite long (9.5cm middle finger). I usually wear US large gloves, which tend to be loose on my hands but tight on my fingertips.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2020 at 10:20 AM, Kuroichirin said:

Do you have finger length measurements for each size?

My hand circumference is 20.5cm (the low end of medium in the size chart), but my fingers are quite long (9.5cm middle finger). I usually wear US large gloves, which tend to be loose on my hands but tight on my fingertips.

Hi, 

Indeed you should take the L size ^^, M size will have to short fingers for you. And in all case remember there is no problem for refund or exchange once you get them. 

You have 14 days to change your mind once received:)

I will try to put a finger size in some days. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 5:09 PM, FreeRide said:

Have V2 started shipping? I thought I saw that they were, but maybe I was dreaming?

On 2/14/2020 at 7:23 PM, Retrovertigo said:

I would imagine it will be any day now, as I received an email the other day asking me to review them!

Hi Guys !

As you can see in the update here  they finally leave UK ! and should de delivered to us Wednesday !:clap3: 

So normally end of next weekend all pre-order will have been shipped !:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kristof Willen said:

MY V2's just arrived, I appreciate the little added card with a thank-you note !

They fit like a - eh- glove (badum-tss - I'll get me coat...).

IMG_20200221_145136.jpg

Hello @Kristof Willen :-)

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean here : "They fit like a - eh- glove (badum-tss - I'll get me coat...)."

Is it positive or not ? are you satisfied with the gloves ?

Edited by GyroRideRz

19 minutes ago, GyroRideRz said:

Hello @Kristof Willen :-)

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean here : "They fit like a - eh- glove (badum-tss - I'll get me coat...)."

Is it positive or not ? are you satisfied with the gloves ?

It's positive ! Just a -failed- attempt at humour....

I was afraid the size wouldn't fit, but it's looking Ok.

Haven't ridden with them yet, that test is for within an hour when I leave work here...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kristof Willen said:

It's positive ! Just a -failed- attempt at humour....

I was afraid the size wouldn't fit, but it's looking Ok.

Haven't ridden with them yet, that test is for within an hour when I leave work here...

OK !! :clap3: it's great ^^ sorry for the failed :laughbounce2:

Waiting for your feedback after your work then :) 

Received mine today. As I was warned by @GyroRideRz(I'm sorry I don't know your name?) they aren't a massive departure from the V1's. But, they are different enough where I wanted them to be.....they are wider at the wrist opening. The difference between putting gloves inside your sleeves or over them can't be overstated at this time of year. 

I have included this pic so that people wondering can see a comparison. I also believe that the cloth part of the glove (the red bit) is a harder wearing material than the V1's? It feels more robust, or maybe it is just the texture? Either way it feels better to me :)

Overall, really pleased so far. Not had a chance to use them much, but they feel just like the old ones did once they are on, and I was over the moon with the V1's :) 

Oh and no issues using them with a touchscreen. I think I saw someone say they had a bit of a problem with the V1's. I have just tried these with my phone and also my new Lemfo smart watch and they work fine so far!

IMG_20200224_145248.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/24/2020 at 4:00 PM, Retrovertigo said:

Received mine today. As I was warned by @GyroRideRz(I'm sorry I don't know your name?) they aren't a massive departure from the V1's. But, they are different enough where I wanted them to be.....they are wider at the wrist opening. The difference between putting gloves inside your sleeves or over them can't be overstated at this time of year. 

I have included this pic so that people wondering can see a comparison. I also believe that the cloth part of the glove (the red bit) is a harder wearing material than the V1's? It feels more robust, or maybe it is just the texture? Either way it feels better to me :)

Overall, really pleased so far. Not had a chance to use them much, but they feel just like the old ones did once they are on, and I was over the moon with the V1's :) 

Oh and no issues using them with a touchscreen. I think I saw someone say they had a bit of a problem with the V1's. I have just tried these with my phone and also my new Lemfo smart watch and they work fine so far!

I'm so happy that you are satisfied ! And thanks for this review ! :)

I'm also really happy that you noted all the little improvement like new material even if there is not a bigger difference :-)

About the touchscreen, it has been improve on the V2 and for now i haven't have any bad feedback about it :)

Thanks for your trust !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

What is the best way to order these if a person is located in U.S.A.? (still the GyroRiderZ leather glove product page?)

How does a person specify they would like extra inserts? (some people know they gonna crash...)

Edited by WI_Hedgehog

On 4/20/2020 at 11:08 PM, WI_Hedgehog said:

What is the best way to order these if a person is located in U.S.A.? (still the GyroRiderZ leather glove product page?)

How does a person specify they would like extra inserts? (some people know they gonna crash...)

On 4/21/2020 at 1:33 AM, /Dev/Null said:

I'd like to know this as well

Hi Guys :-)

For now for U.S.A we sadly didn't have any resellers in, any of the big shop i've contact give me an answer...

So yes you can directly order from the product page on our e-shop.

But with Covid-19, we can only ship outside of europe starting on 11th May. So you can place the order but the shipping will have to wait until this date :(

• 3 months later...

@GyroRideRz

hi, i’m from Spain and i want to buy some v2 gloves.  On your website there is only one shipping option for € 17 / 48h.  I would like to know if you can add a simpler and cheaper shipping, in exchange for waiting more.  I don't need them in 48 hours.  with this sun it would be impossible to put them  

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 1:21 PM, Osram said:

@GyroRideRz

hi, i’m from Spain and i want to buy some v2 gloves.  On your website there is only one shipping option for € 17 / 48h.  I would like to know if you can add a simpler and cheaper shipping, in exchange for waiting more.  I don't need them in 48 hours.  with this sun it would be impossible to put them  

Hello ! i've answered to your mp :)

• Like 1