GyroRideRz Protective Gloves

10 hours ago, stephen said:

Wow these look cool , cannot wait for stock to come in ,i think I'll be buying some 

Are the straps longer now what changes have been made if any 👍

Yes they are longer ! :cheers:

See the picture when i wear them with my watch to compare old version black and new version red/black

gyroriderz_new_gloves2.jpg

gyroriderz_new_gloves.jpg

1 hour ago, GMan said:

Kudos to these gloves. Been using them for daily commute for two months. Comfortable and seems like good protection - haven’t fallen on them though.

Thanks for your feedback ! :clap3: don't hesitate to leave a feedback on the shop too :thumbup:

Edited by GyroRideRz
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, GyroRideRz said:

He tell me he launch it monday or tuesday and that we should get them at end of january ready to ship beginning of february 

Its my birthday in February 😁😁 i didn't use my code for the version 1 it might be still valid😌😉

29 minutes ago, stephen said:

Its my birthday in February 😁😁 i didn't use my code for the version 1 it might be still valid😌😉

What code are you talking about ? Codes for V1 buyers are only send by email starting from today. :huh:

16 hours ago, GyroRideRz said:

What code are you talking about ? Codes for V1 buyers are only send by email starting from today. :huh:

The code you was going to send me for the version 1 when i missed out because you said i be best waiting for version 2 for my correct size😊 but i decided to wait 👍,.  Sorry i got mixed up about the promo

Edited by stephen

5 hours ago, GyroRideRz said:

- A summer version : Many people tell me that they would like a lighter version even if it's not necessarily made of leather. So I have to think and see with my manufacturer if it is possible to make a summer version that is still resistant to abrasion in case of a fall even if the protection will obviously not be at the same level as with leather. All suggestions are welcome for such a version because personally I wouldn't have opted for a non leather model and therefore I'm not necessarily the best person to have an idea for this model^^

Can't you add more ventilation/perforation to the outside of the glove for this?

Gloves will be hot in summer no matter what material, IMO.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GyroRideRz said:

You said you will keep these ones for winter, but they are not particulary warmer than the V1 sorry, so if you want to buy it only for this goal, it's not worth it :efee565ab0:

I feel with them being slightly longer, they will cover the end of the sleeves on my jacket better, and stop wind going up my sleeves, so will help me for sure :)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, stephen said:

The code you was going to send me for the version 1 when i missed out because you said i be best waiting for version 2 for my correct size😊 but i decided to wait 👍,.  Sorry i got mixed up about the promo

Ok i got it :) I'm sorry but your code was for the V1, it can't be used for the V2, it will not be very for all other people who was also waiting for the 2.0 version. :(

18 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

Can't you add more ventilation/perforation to the outside of the glove for this?

Gloves will be hot in summer no matter what material, IMO.

This is a good remark that give me an idea to try something ! Thanks :D

2 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

I feel with them being slightly longer, they will cover the end of the sleeves on my jacket better, and stop wind going up my sleeves, so will help me for sure :)

Ok ! In this case i understand :)

Pre-orders are officially open ! here :clap3:

Edited by GyroRideRz
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, GyroRideRz said:

Ok i got it :) I'm sorry but your code was for the V1, it can't be used for the V2, it will not be very for all other people who was also waiting for the 2.0 version. :(

This is a good remark that give me an idea to try something ! Thanks :D

Ok ! In this case i understand :)

Pre-orders are officially open ! here :clap3:

Trying to order but there's no option to choose United kingdom out of the big list of places 😁

1 hour ago, GyroRideRz said:

It's really strange because @Retrovertigo is from UK too and he succeed to do it.:o

Can you send me a screen ?

I'll try again on my pc but there's no option for UK  

here's a screen from the top otherwise it's way to long to screenshot and my screenshots are big lol

Screenshot-20200107-223408-com-android-c

4 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

@stephenThat's really odd. That looks nothing at all like the page I ordered from!? At least that drop down box isn't.

Still can't order plus i followed a link from when i ordered before , it was fine last time

29 minutes ago, stephen said:

Still can't order plus i followed a link from when i ordered before , it was fine last time

I don't know what to tell you. I just check and UK is in the list, did you Scroll down ? See m'y picture it's in french so it's Royaume-Uni. 

Screenshot_2020-01-08-10-03-13-647_com.opera.browser.jpg