GyroRideRz Protective Gloves

On 9/3/2019 at 9:23 PM, ir_fuel said:

Jup.

Am I the first to crash with one of the production gloves? :D 

No :D 2 guys in france send me an email for tell me that's they crashed last week and that the gloves was perfect. 

But they didn't have elbow protection and get hurt on both elbow :-/

Edited by GyroRideRz

On 8/3/2019 at 7:36 AM, GyroRideRz said:

Guys here is a new product i've design and launch in production on my shop. This the gloves with wrist protection i was looking for when i started wheeling, and never found.

So after 10 months of conception there are finally born and will be available end of august.

more information on here : https://www.gyroriderz.com/blogs/le-blog/exclu-le-gant-avec-protection-de-poignet-inclus

Do you still have medium in stock ? How much is shipping to USA ? 

1 hour ago, Adel said:

Do you still have medium in stock ? How much is shipping to USA ? 

Hi,

Yes  i have :)

It 25€ with a delivery time around 6-7 days. You can buy directly on the shop or send me an email if you need help : contact@gyroriderz.com

And for information, the promotion end on 2019.09.15, so in 4 days :)

Edited by GyroRideRz

14 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Mine have made it all the way to New Zealand and have been "lost" somewhere between Auckland and Wellington...

I'm expecting that they will be found... Hopefully!

Damn, i hope too ! never had any lost problem for now :'(

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:26 PM, GyroRideRz said:

Damn, i hope too ! never had any lost problem for now :'(

It's ironic... The only items that we have lost in shipping have been to France. Is this some sort of payback?

The local courier has closed for the weekend now, but we will be in touch first thing Monday to sort this out!

11 hours ago, V8Axel said:

Berlin, no problems.

The gloves arrived on Wednesday. They fit perfectly !!

Thanks

Happy  to read this, thanks :)

7 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

It's ironic... The only items that we have lost in shipping have been to France. Is this some sort of payback?

The local courier has closed for the weekend now, but we will be in touch first thing Monday to sort this out!

It's so sick, normaly the only tricky part is the customs, once they release it, there is no problem then.

Hope it will be delivered tomorrow or monday :crying:

Edited by GyroRideRz
  • Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:10 PM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Mine have made it all the way to New Zealand and have been "lost" somewhere between Auckland and Wellington...

I'm expecting that they will be found... Hopefully!

Got the best news today... Even better, a delivery!

Despite them being "lost", they eventually turned up and we now have GyroRiderz gloves available on the Roll.nz website, initially for our NZ customers (but maybe expanding that soon).

And there is a pair in there for me too... Just so that I can review them, of course.   ;)

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

we now have GyroRiderz gloves available on the Roll.nz website, initially for our NZ customers (but maybe expanding that soon).

Hey Kevin, great news on adding these to your website for us "locals"!  Let me/us know what you think of the fit, comfort and quality?  I would be keen to get a pair sent up to HB.  I wear a size Large Flexmeters, so would expect that the Large in these would be a similar fit?

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Got the best news today... Even better, a delivery!

Despite them being "lost", they eventually turned up and we now have GyroRiderz gloves available on the Roll.nz website, initially for our NZ customers (but maybe expanding that soon).

And there is a pair in there for me too... Just so that I can review them, of course.   ;)

It's the best news of the days :)

And thanks for your trust !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Retrovertigo said:

Really liking mine. Nice fit and keeping my hands nice and warm as it starts to get colder here. I'm not sure how sizing works on gloves to be honest, but I would say anybody not sure of what size to buy, I have small girly hands and the medium are a good snug fit for me. If small were available, that is what I would hav instinctively gone for, but they would have been too tight. 

Not a criticism, just pointing out how they fit on me :) 

I'm glad to read that and really happy that you like them !

As for the size, here it is (you got it on the gloves description on the shop)

size.thumb.png.41d29c0715f9388e18a31e543f5cb148.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GyroRideRz said:

I'm glad to read that and really happy that you like them !

As for the size, here it is (you got it on the gloves description on the shop)

size.thumb.png.41d29c0715f9388e18a31e543f5cb148.png

So a large would of fit my hand but you asked me to wait lol for another sizing .. And the promotion is finished now also ☹️

@GyroRideRz I apologise. I am genuinely surprised. I always seem to have very small hands compared to my friends, but I have just measured them and I'm almost 9 inches!! So the mediums fitting me as nicely as they do is great :) 

I do have really slim fingers though, which is probably why I like the fit of the medium.

Edited by Retrovertigo
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, stephen said:

So a large would of fit my hand but you asked me to wait lol for another sizing .. And the promotion is finished now also ☹️

HI Stephen,when peopole are not sure about the size and fear about being too large in M and too small in L, i'm always say to them to wait for the next production if they are not sure to try S and XL size.

What would happen if you have some doubt and i tell you, yes takeit, and finally, it's not good for you ? You will think i just want to sell whitout taking care about you, and it's definitely not the case. I want to sell my gloves, but i want everybody who buy them being happy (sure there will always be some people unhappy but if 98% are satisfied i will be really proud and happy).

Anyway, I don't want you to feel hurt, so if you're sure that this size will finally suit you, send me an email to contact@gyroriderz.com confirming this and we'll find an arrangement because I don't want you to feel like you've been treated unfairly.

:)

Edited by GyroRideRz
mistake
  • Like 2