GyroRideRz Protective Gloves

Coucou @GyroRideRz, super idée, je suis moi-même à la recherche de ce type de protection.

Le prix ?

-

Mod edit: Google Translate (please post in English):

Hello @GyroRideRz, great idea, I'm looking for this type of protection myself.

The price ?

Edited by meepmeepmayer

On 8/8/2019 at 5:47 PM, Fremalea said:

Coucou @GyroRideRz, super idée, je suis moi-même à la recherche de ce type de protection.

Le prix ?

Hello @Fremalea :-) 

Alors j'ai reçu le stock en début de semaine et je finalise la fiche produit ce weekend. Ça devrait être disponible sur la boutique jeudi ou vendredi prochain à 49.90€ + prix de la livraison.

Taille M et L uniquement pour cette première production.

Voilou tu sais tout ^^

Edit du 14/08 Finalement il faudra attendre la semaine du 19/08^^

-

Mod edit: Google Translate:

Hello @Fremalea :-)

So I received the stock at the beginning of the week and I finalize the product file this weekend. It should be available on the shop next Thursday or Friday at 49.90 € + delivery price.

Size M and L only for this first production.

Voilou you know everything ^^

Edit of 14/08: Finally it will be necessary to wait the week of the 19/08 ^^

Edited by meepmeepmayer

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 4:36 PM, GyroRideRz said:

Guys here is a new product i've design and launch in production on my shop. This the gloves with wrist protection i was looking for when i started wheeling, and never found.

So after 10 months of conception there are finally born and will be available end of august.

more information on here : https://www.gyroriderz.com/blogs/le-blog/exclu-le-gant-avec-protection-de-poignet-inclus

That wrist protection is basically a hard slider on the bottom of the wrist, right? There is no hard part on top of the wrist integrated to actually block overstretching the wrist?

5 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

That wrist protection is basically a hard slider on the bottom of the wrist, right? There is no hard part on top of the wrist integrated to actually block overstretching the wrist?

No there is both, hard part on the top and hard slider in the palm. This is a real wrist protection with a real wrist support.

there will be a video to show all the details once the article description will be finish and on the shop

Edited by GyroRideRz

1 minute ago, GyroRideRz said:

No there is both, hard part on the top and hard slider in the palm. This is a real wrist protection with a real wrist support.

I might be interested, but your site does not show how to (pre)order it nor does it have a sizing chart.

Just now, ir_fuel said:

I might be interested, but your site does not show how to (pre)order it nor does it have a sizing chart.

no pre order for now but it will be availaible end of next week with the detail video you could have a better idea of the product.

Size will be M and L for this first production (only 50 M size  and 70 L size) If it's a success next time more size and new color.

19 minutes ago, GyroRideRz said:

no pre order for now but it will be availaible end of next week with the detail video you could have a better idea of the product.

Size will be M and L for this first production (only 50 M size  and 70 L size) If it's a success next time more size and new color.

But what size is M, and what size is L? These letters don't say anything without measurements. I have M and L gloves here, and both fit me fine.

Edited by ir_fuel

On 8/3/2019 at 10:36 AM, GyroRideRz said:

Guys here is a new product i've design and launch in production on my shop. This the gloves with wrist protection i was looking for when i started wheeling, and never found.

So after 10 months of conception there are finally born and will be available end of august.

more information on here : https://www.gyroriderz.com/blogs/le-blog/exclu-le-gant-avec-protection-de-poignet-inclus

Curious: What kind of material did you use to fabricate the stiffeners of the glove that help to resist wrist flexion and extension?

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

But what size is M, and what size is L? This letters don't say anything without measurements. I have M and L gloves here, and both fit me fine.

Euro size, but we'll make the mesure in the article description, don't worry.

1 minute ago, ir_fuel said:

It's already in a new thread :D 

lol Indeed ^^

2 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Looking forwward to see more of this. Gloves (finger protection) + wrist guards in one is a thing many people will want!:thumbup:

Yes, i was looking for it when i start riding, and didn't find any. That's why i've finally start this project 10 month ago ^^

• Like 1

I'm really curious. I bought Knox gloves with wrist sliders because I had exactly the same issue as you. Want to protect my fingers at 40km/h, but still have wrist protection. So now I have sliders, but nothing that will actively avoid overextension.

If these prove to be good quality you might be on to something.

• Like 1

I'm really curious. I bought Knox gloves with wrist sliders because I had exactly the same issue as you. Want to protect my fingers at 40km/h, but still have wrist protection. So now I have sliders, but nothing that will actively avoid overextension.

If these prove to be good quality you might be on to something.

I'm really happy to read this dude ! And i think you will be love them as everybody who tried them in Bordeaux this weekend ! 

Just now, GyroRideRz said:

And i think you will be love them as everybody who tried them in Bordeaux this weekend ! 

I'm afraid some people will need to crashtest them in order to be sure :D

Lots of people also liked the flatland e-skate gloves, until they started falling apart after a while.

Not to downplay or degrade your product before seeing it, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating :) 

The price is I would say very cheap. If you can deliver a quality product for that price it would be really amazing. Especially for the abrasion resistance of the gloves. No excuse not to buy these. My Knox gloves are double that price.

• Like 1

I'm afraid some people will need to crashtest them in order to be sure :D

Lots of people also liked the flatland e-skate gloves, until they started falling apart after a while.

Not to downplay or degrade your product before seeing it, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating :) 

The price is I would say very cheap. If you can deliver a quality product for that price it would be really amazing. Especially for the abrasion resistance of the gloves. No excuse not to buy these. My Knox gloves are double that price.

Yes i see what you mean no problem ^^ 

i've try to put a fair price indeed. It's a real high quality leather, so abrasion resistance is normally very good. I'm very excited with these project and i really hope everybody will enjoy them.

6 hours ago, wheelr said:

Curious: What kind of material did you use to fabricate the stiffeners of the glove that help to resist wrist flexion and extension?

It's ABS, same used by Oxelo in their roller's protection

Edited by GyroRideRz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

How do I buy these? Materials and design looks like something I've been looking for and that blog post describes my struggles - flexmeters don't offer finger protection against abrasions and motorcycle gloves don't offer wrist support :)

On 8/21/2019 at 6:42 PM, cdoe said:

How do I buy these? Materials and design looks like something I've been looking for and that blog post describes my struggles - flexmeters don't offer finger protection against abrasions and motorcycle gloves don't offer wrist support :)

Hi, they are now availaible on the shop here : https://www.gyroriderz.com/products/gants-gyroriderz-avec-protege-poignets-integree

you point exactly why i decided to product theses gloves :)

Edited by GyroRideRz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1