GyroRideRz Protective Gloves

8 hours ago, Wonderwebb said:

Hi I wanted to order a pair for uk . Is there a discount code for forum users? 

Cheers

Wonderwebb 

No, but there is one when you subcribe to the newsletter :)

8 hours ago, Tazarinho said:

@GyroRideRz I also wanted to order a pair yesterday, but you seem to be out of M's. Any info on when they will be back in stock?

Many thanks!

Yes out of stock of M size sorry :'( , but you can try to get them at one of our official retailer :

Roll.nz in New-Zealand, E-Riderz in Australia and good news for you as i've seen you're from Belgium, Mobility Center VDB in Belgium (maybe you can try to contact hem to pre-order one ) is waiting his stock which is in transit now.

6 hours ago, /Dev/Null said:

I'm interested in these, but I wear size medium motorcycle gloves.  Any plans on getting ewheels to carry them?

I've contact ewheels, i never had an answer from them, i guess i'm not a big enough company to deserve an answer.... So sorry, but i don't

think this will happen. Check with Roll.nz and E-Riderz.

And now a little news, this morning i've received a new sample from my manufacturer to validate the new black/red model plus a lot of improvment in the V2.

i'll make an article but here they are in advance : 

black_red_gyroriderz_gloves.thumb.jpg.5dc61a5ce0e2a3b61415036bf38629b1.jpg

Now i'm waiting sample of all size with waterproof adding and then if all is ok, the production of the V2 will be launch.

And as i've said previously, the will be a special discount for all V1's buyers who want to buy the V2.

Thanks to all of you for your feedback here and in private which help me to improve this product !

Edited by GyroRideRz
  • Like 2

On 9/19/2019 at 9:55 PM, GyroRideRz said:

Do you go to the LA EUC ? As @The Fat Unicyclist will be, and i'm sure he will enjoy to let you try them, and then for sure you will never compare them to the hillbily anymore !

As well as the two pairs that GyroRiderz supplied for prizes, we brought along a few for riders to try. There was a good amount of interest and a couple of people bought them too. It's challenging in a place like LA where it is warm all year, but it was great to see that people appreciated both the quality of the product and the protection it provides.

• Like 2

@GyroRideRz I added some gloves to my basket on your website (size M), but it doen't say anything about them being out of stock. Are they available again, or do I have to wait until...I think it was December, even if I order them now?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, travsformation said:

@GyroRideRz I added some gloves to my basket on your website (size M), but it doen't say anything about them being out of stock. Are they available again, or do I have to wait until...I think it was December, even if I order them now?

Thanks!

Hi, i've found a M size among the L size this afternoon while making an inventory. So there is one and only one available now in stock that you can get right now. :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, travsformation said:

Thanks!

Good Choice!!!

I need to finish my review of these... They really are good, and I should share that information.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, GyroRideRz said:

Hi, i've found a M size among the L size this afternoon while making an inventory. So there is one and only one available now in stock that you can get right now. :)

Now that's what I call efficiency! ;)

13 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Good Choice!!!

I need to finish my review of these... They really are good, and I should share that information.

Before anyone gets their hopes up, I've already snatched them. :D :ph34r: 

T'was a good old case of my scatterbrained nature working in my favour; I was cleaning up my browser session, closing some of the (countless) opened tabs, and when GyroRideRz 's page reloaded upon clicking on it...no X on the size M gloves, so... :ph34r: :D

These are really going to come in handy, the post sun-down temperature has dropped about 10º in the past couple of days, it's going to be great to be able to transition from summer mode to GyroRideRz with no annoying cycling-gloves-under-my-wrist-guards stage in between :D

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

After a lot of use, the only thing I wouldn't mind changing, is making the wrist ending a bit wider so that it fits over my jacket sleeve. I don't mean wider like gauntlet style motorcycle gloves (do they still make those?) just wide enough to stop wind blowing up my sleeves :) It's a truly minor niggle though. 
I'll be buying those new V2 ones though for sure!

With the 1.5cm in plus on the V2 maybe this will solve your problem, but i can't tell for sure. Anyway thanks for your feedback, and i'm happy to see that you are satisfied ! :clap3:

16 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Good Choice!!!

I can't wait to read your review :)

13 hours ago, travsformation said:

Now that's what I call efficiency! ;)

Before anyone gets their hopes up, I've already snatched them. :D :ph34r: 

T'was a good old case of my scatterbrained nature working in my favour; I was cleaning up my browser session, closing some of the (countless) opened tabs, and when GyroRideRz 's page reloaded upon clicking on it...no X on the size M gloves, so... :ph34r: :D

These are really going to come in handy, the post sun-down temperature has dropped about 10º in the past couple of days, it's going to be great to be able to transition from summer mode to GyroRideRz with no annoying cycling-gloves-under-my-wrist-guards stage in between :D

I'm happy for you lucky Ninja ! :lol: I'm hope you will love them and that you will be satisfied with their cold resistance even if they are not winter gloves :)

And thanks for your trust !

• Like 2

Just purchased a pair. The sizing is confusing. The diagram shows and area to measure your hand but there is no conversion from that number to  M or L.  I wound up purchasing L as that was the only size left and I have been a large in every other glove I have purchased from other manufactures. Great idea. I hope it fits!

38 minutes ago, GMan said:

Just purchased a pair. The sizing is confusing. The diagram shows and area to measure your hand but there is no conversion from that number to  M or L.  I wound up purchasing L as that was the only size left and I have been a large in every other glove I have purchased from other manufactures. Great idea. I hope it fits!

It's EU size and normally it's the same chart as U.S so i think it will fit well :) But if it's not the case, no preblem you can send them back to get refund ;)

Monday is a public holiday day in France so it will be ship Tuesday morning :)

And Thanks for your order :thumbup:

Got my pair from Vandenborre Mobility last Friday. :)
They received them on Wednesday and were almost out of stock on Friday, good thing I reserved a pair!

Very happy with them! Only niggle for me is that the ends of the plastic inserts rub a bit on the inside for me. Not when riding, but when using your hands to take your keys, take stuff from your backpack etc.... I had red spots where a bit of skin was chafed on both wrists. This could easily be helped with just a bit of extra padding, or a thicker material where the corners of the plastic inserts are. I'll probably modify mine this way.

But overall: Good work!

11 hours ago, Tazarinho said:

Got my pair from Vandenborre Mobility last Friday. :)
They received them on Wednesday and were almost out of stock on Friday, good thing I reserved a pair!

Very happy with them! Only niggle for me is that the ends of the plastic inserts rub a bit on the inside for me. Not when riding, but when using your hands to take your keys, take stuff from your backpack etc.... I had red spots where a bit of skin was chafed on both wrists. This could easily be helped with just a bit of extra padding, or a thicker material where the corners of the plastic inserts are. I'll probably modify mine this way.

But overall: Good work!

Thanks for your feedback and your trust ! :cheers:

The problem you are talking about is solve in the V2, there is some extra padding to improve confort in the palm :)

And i'm happy if you are globally satisfied ! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brendan Halliday said:

Out of curiosity, how warm do these get? I've had to move to vented gloves over here due to the average max temp being 30 degrees celcius up to 40 some days.

I think that @E-RIDERZ is the best person to answer as he is in australia too :)

Edited by GyroRideRz

11 hours ago, GyroRideRz said:

The problem you are talking about is solve in the V2, there is some extra padding to improve confort in the palm

Actually, for me it's not at the palm, but at the end. :) But if there's extra padding on the whole inside (or just both ends) it should be solved indeed!
Another potential suggestion would be to make the logo and pictogram in reflective paint, so when you extend your hand to indicate a left or right turn, it's easier to see at night!

But yes, overall I am very satisfied!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tazarinho said:

Actually, for me it's not at the palm, but at the end. :) But if there's extra padding on the whole inside (or just both ends) it should be solved indeed!
Another potential suggestion would be to make the logo and pictogram in reflective paint, so when you extend your hand to indicate a left or right turn, it's easier to see at night!

But yes, overall I am very satisfied!

Reflective paint is a good suggestions ! I will ask if it's possible :-)

Thanks !

• Like 2

12 hours ago, GyroRideRz said:

Reflective paint is a good suggestions ! I will ask if it's possible :-)

Thanks !

So I asked my manufacturer, and here is his answer:

phophorescent or reflective paint does not just apply to leather, you would have to sew a piece in another material to serve as a support and be able to apply it permanently.

So this will not be for now, i keep the idea in head ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GyroRideRz said:

phophorescent or reflective paint does not just apply to leather, you would have to sew a piece in another material to serve as a support and be able to apply it permanently.

Was worth the try! :)

• Like 1