GyroRideRz Protective Gloves

On 5/9/2021 at 7:18 PM, Phi1osopher said:

Is there a best way or vendor  for persons in the USA to purchase these gloves?

I found this on Amazon

Hillbilly Wrist Guard Gloves Finger

But there seems to have some issues, weird in France they are much more expensive and people give it good comments. Also have those Gloves , seems less people having issues.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 7:18 PM, Phi1osopher said:

Is there a best way or vendor  for persons in the USA to purchase these gloves?

Hi :)

Internationnal shipping are re-open so we are delivering to USA again.

Sadly for now we doesn't have any resellers in USA.

ps: don't forget to suscribe to the newsletters to get a Welcome 10% discount code ;)

Edited by GyroRideRz
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 2:27 PM, bASKOU said:

I found this on Amazon

Hillbilly Wrist Guard Gloves Finger

But there seems to have some issues, weird in France they are much more expensive and people give it good comments. Also have those Gloves , seems less people having issues.

I ended up purchasing the Hillbilly full finger gloves.  I have had them for a month and can't imagine riding without them. I really like them a LOT!
Like many high-quality leather products the gloves were a bit stiff and uncomfortable at first, but after about 2 weeks I stopped noticing, and after about a month I realized they had 'broken in' to my hands absolutely perfectly.

I have now logged about 200 miles in the gloves, and have been caught in the rain twice.  So far I have not had any of the problems others have discussed, including 'black fingers' after the dye blead out onto the hands.     

I would highly recommend the Hillbilly full fingered gloves.  100%

14 hours ago, Phi1osopher said:

I ended up purchasing the Hillbilly full finger gloves.

My full finger Hillbillies have been with me closer to 30000km of riding, much of it tumbling in the woods and cliffs as well. But they were simply worn out. I wanted to try the Gyroriderz, but the price difference was just too great (almost double) without really knowing what I’d be paying the extra for, so I ordered another pair of the Hillbillies.

While I don’t have any experience with the Gyroriderz, I can also fully recommend the Hillbillies!

Edited by mrelwood

• 3 weeks later...

For the last few weeks I have been wearing a combination of armored gloves with wrist guards over the top of them which has been very cumbersome.  Took delivery of a pair of Gyroriderz gloves yesterday from Roll.nz and wore them for the first time today and OMG so much better!  Super quick to put on compared to my previous combo and much more comfortable.  Wish I'd had these when I skated.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/26/2021 at 5:09 PM, Eucner said:

Gyroriderz gloves and company are great. It is convenient to have glove and wrist guard combined. To my testing (ie. falling) the level of protection is easily enough. To improve convenience even more I cut the most distal strap off and sew the side closed. Gloves are now easier to put on and off, and have little better dexterity. There was no reduction of protection.

Gyroriderz_hack.thumb.jpg.5ebafa25da584b8ff7db8812822df540.jpg

Thanks for your review :wub:

On 11/29/2021 at 8:31 PM, evans036 said:

are these available in the US anywhere?

Yes we do :)

• 1 month later...

I think the next iteration (of any version of your great gloves) could use knuckle protection. It doesn't have to be complicated as knuckle shields are already a common item on various types of gloves. These are probably the best example of a simple shield that could be sewn into the glove. I own a pair of those gloves and found there to be very minimal finger movement restriction while affording appreciable knuckle protection. :)

55 minutes ago, Roadpower said:

I think the next iteration (of any version of your great gloves) could use knuckle protection.

What for you need the knuckle protection? When riding a motorcycle your hands are on handle bar and can possibly take hits. When crashing with EUC I've always gone palm sides down. Knuckle protection would've helped at all. I vote for the best dexterity and no knuckle protection. 

25 minutes ago, Eucner said:

What for you need the knuckle protection? When riding a motorcycle your hands are on handle bar and can possibly take hits. When crashing with EUC I've always gone palm sides down. Knuckle protection would've helped at all. I vote for the best dexterity and no knuckle protection. 

Because it costs practically nothing in terms of movement to get a layer of protection on a vulnerable part of the hand. Also, you can vote with your wallet, you already know how I would vote. I like my knuckles. ;)

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Roadpower said:

Because it costs practically nothing in terms of movement to get a layer of protection on a vulnerable part of the hand. Also, you can vote with your wallet, you already know how I would vote. I like my knuckles. ;)

Have you experienced some real knuckle protection issues?

While using gloves, I think it is difficult enough to get anything out of pocket. Knuckle protection would make it even harder.

3 hours ago, Roadpower said:

Agreed, full protection over your entire hand would be a much better product. Why sacrifice more safety over ease of accessing your phone in your pocket?? 

More safety is always welcome

2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Agreed, full protection over your entire hand would be a much better product. Why sacrifice more safety over ease of accessing your phone in your pocket?? 

More safety is always welcome

I guess there is already a solution for you :D.

il_1140xN.690186223_69df.jpg

• Haha 1