THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, Paul g said:

Chooch 2.0 

holy pants! theres a hole in my pants.  He should have been stuck with the v12 that threw him off on the dirt track.. now he is pissed, and 4 weeks later "Hey Bro, this wheel, I mean, Bro, this is awesome  :roflmao: extreme.

Shit happens...

Edited by Robse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope Begode won’t be mad at him. He had a lot of protective clothing shredded and I’m amazed he got away unscathed from this. A lot of people don’t like Chooch because he immediately blames the wheel for what happens to him, but I find him funny 🥰. In the next videos he will give us more “context” I’m sure 😂

• Like 1

He did 10 miles in 15 minutes.  That's 0,66 mile pr. minut = 40 mph continued for 10 minutes, and then he wonders about the consumption?  If it's the 1900 Wh pack it wouldn't be abnormal at all to have drained the battery down to 60%, and doing +40 mph uphill with less than 60% batt.... well:facepalm:

• Like 1

Even on horizontal road he would’ve drained the battery really fast. And that wheel is not made for high speed, just like when he crushed the V12HT, and he was pushing it max speed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robse said:

does anyone know the excact distance between theese lines? -  not the parallel lines, but from short to next short

image.png

1693395618049.jpg?width=580&height=842

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, fbhb said:

1693395618049.jpg?width=580&height=842

thanku 🙂 i was doing some calc assuming the distance was 10 - 12 meters and came up with the same numbers: about 75 kmph on a wheel with max speed specs= 80 kmph, uphill and not full battery.  Iznogood.

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2023 at 5:08 PM, Freeforester said:

How to double a Begode wheel’s value! 👏🏻

Thanks.  I made yet another today.  Finally got the bending correct with an 8" flattened part in the middle of a 36x1.00" steel pipe.  Some precise bending at the top (Oxy/Acc torches help).  Maybe Begode (aka Kebye GotWay, Milli Begode ?) will add features like this and the side-stand someday(?).

{+} IDK why, but that video sure seemed to piss off someone on YT... comments on it disabled for some YT reason that escapes me.  Maybe I'm just dumb (hmm I think there's a song for that).  

Edited by Elliott Reitz
{+}
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EMA said:

one of my best clip so far :

Agreed ! Great footage and nicely atmospheric / epic soundtrack (is there nothing a decent string section and some tactical brass won't improve?!). Yep... enjoyed that !

And that Insta360 is doing rather better in low light than most action cams do ! Did you fix the ISO to get it that noise free ?

Edited by Cerbera