THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

That's super interesting, always figured they had to do some manually disassembly especially with those relatively massive car batteries which would make the process highly uneconomic. Nope, just dump them in the toxic liquid shredding sludge tank (thankfully closed loop).
Sympathy for the guy whose job it is to shake/agitate the "black mass" cartridges. 1582139517_ohgodeesh.png.7866b04edc5bfcd2b8845d6fa5b990e9.png
Edit: Also, I'd be interested to see how the economics of this process shakes out after the additional required downstream processing relative to conventional mining otherwise the full recycling process might be something that only makes financial sense after some degree of "centrally-planned" market intervention. That's not to say that the limited scope of what was shown is bad, there's just a lot of politics and market intervention in the "green" space.

I think a healthy dose of skepticism regarding anything labeled Recycling/Green is warranted as for decades much of the plastic recycling we've been patting ourselves on the back for was simply repackaged into large compressed cubes and sent back to the respective countries who produce much of the finished goods on the same giant cargo ships only to end up in their landfills.

Edited by Vanturion
now that I think about it
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@Vanturion Good points and questions there. And in particular about where the stuff actually ends up. My limited understanding is that plastics in particular are woefully under recycled, that has long had me fantasizing about some form of life that can eat and digest plastics with the result being something that can serve as biomass. Of course anything that can eat plastics might be a real problem in itself. But hey, I'm not afraid of living in a plastics free world...

Lastly, I do have to wonder about their proprietary solution. That does kind of gnaw at my suspicious nature.

Here's a video of the Canadian wildfires happening right now in Kelowna, BC. I couldn't help but notice that the guy was obviously riding a EUC, and indeed a V13 can be seen in the background when he takes a break. Wondering if that person is on the forum? I hope all is as good as it reasonably can be there!

He also has a V13 review on his channel:

(Sorry if that has been posted before.)

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Here's a video of the Canadian wildfires happening right now in Kelowna, BC. I couldn't help but notice that the guy was obviously riding a EUC, and indeed a V13 can be seen in the background when he takes a break. Wondering if that person is on the forum? I hope all is as good as it reasonably can be there!

(Sorry if that has been posted before.)

Shit !  This is horrible

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

@Forwardnbak

I look forward to your next video on the S19.

I think if Kingsong can price the S19 closer to the T4, Kingsong may have a winner here. In the video, the S19 looks nice, and the suspension seems to have a smooth action.

it really surprised me, I wasn’t expecting it to play so nicely. 

I also wasn’t prepared for this test, cameras weren’t set up, so i’ll try to get a better vid next time. 

Eriderz are great and said I can come in and shoot it. 

• Like 1

RogerEUC there, being sent flying by some enthusiastic carving from a neighbouring rider, who imagines he is well past him...

Lovely slide positioning from Roger on landing...

Here's Dawn, talking it all through...

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Cerbera said:

RogerEUC there, being sent flying by some enthusiastic carving from a neighbouring rider, who imagines he is well past him...

Lovely slide positioning from Roger on landing...

Here's Dawn, talking it all through...

:facepalm: so much time wasted on youtube without any other substance than plain ########....   they should get a motorcycle drivers license, and get some experience riding in motorcades.

2 hours ago, Paul g said:

Chooch 2.0 

holy pants! theres a hole in my pants.  He should have been stuck with the v12 that threw him off on the dirt track.. now he is pissed, and 4 weeks later "Hey Bro, this wheel, I mean, Bro, this is awesome  :roflmao: extreme.

Shit happens...

Edited by Robse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1