Jeffrey Scott Will

V10F Review: An enthusiast perspective

I started out with the default stiffest setting up around 4000 and I have worked my way down to around 3000 so far, as @TechShizzle mentioned the setting doesn’t seem to change the small amount of “play” in the system.

• Upvote 1

On 5/18/2018 at 7:00 PM, Master Blaster said:

I started out with the default stiffest setting up around 4000 and I have worked my way down to around 3000 so far, as @TechShizzle mentioned the setting doesn’t seem to change the small amount of “play” in the system.

Today I suddenly started to notice this same thing. Actually it probably started after a fall. I pushed the stiffness setting to 4000 and it's still there. It definitely wasn't there before. It feels like suddenly something is loose. 

I wonder if there is something I could do? Maybe tighten some screws inside? 

• Upvote 1

On 5/12/2018 at 9:18 AM, Rok Tomažin said:

I preordered V10 (not F). I hope I didn’t make a noticable mistake reffering to power and acceleration. @Jeffrey Scott Will? Is there a noticable difference between 1800 and 2000?

Range is not a problem. 300 € was too much but now I’m being worried 😁.

Thank you.

I ordered the V8 when prices dropped haha - dont worry - V10 is still a great machine. Buying the latests and the most expensive is just a marketing trick. I prefer to buy the well tested equipment so for me the V8 actually was the only choice I was comfortable making ;)

On 5/18/2018 at 12:00 PM, Master Blaster said:

That sounds a lot like the play that the Monsters get in their axles, which can be fixed by tightening the axle nuts. @Marty Backe had a video about it. 

• Upvote 1