My Tesla Triumphs, Tribulations, and Failures

16 hours ago, Ando Melkonyan said:

Ok Marty, once again, im sold. Im tired of constantly fixing and breaking my ACM. Time for a tesla!

If the reduced range doesn't bother you, you will love the Tesla :thumbup:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Shad0z said:

Im just guessing conversion i will just check right now. 

450 dollar but a rockwhewl costs the same as tesla...

if i could buy another good looking and most importantly fast wheel at this price of 600 dollar i probably eould but i cant find any... I actually just need about 400 dollar then i could buy a desired euc but where does that 400 come from...it doesnt grow on trees and i can from there 500+400 = 900 dollar 

work my way up to 1200 pretty easy i have good laptop but with broken screen i can sell for about 250 dollars but i still need that 400 dollars im sitting right now as im typing trying to fix my mini pro with a hall sensor error but it hink it is just a broken cable but i doesnt seem to be :wacko:

If I had a dollar for every time you passively aggressively posted you balance and the fact you need money I'd be able to buy 10 teslas

1 minute ago, Cannings said:

If I had a dollar for every time you passively aggressively posted you balance and the fact you need money I'd be able to buy 10 teslas

I found it hilarious that no one else clued into what was happening.  Should've been banned already. 

Just now, mezzanine said:

I found it hilarious that no one else clued into what was happening.  Should've been banned already. 

I think people like to not be rude, me however I'm okay with calling a spade a spade

39 minutes ago, Cannings said:

Im sorry all for my countless comments about money 

im just an akward person in real life and online and i almost always give people the wrong impression :blink1:

i wasnt trying to come off as agressive do i seem mad??? Then its much worse than i thought  :ph34r:

im sorry 

next comment will be about eucs no more of this money talk ;)

13 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

Im sorry all for my countless comments about money 

im just an akward person in real life and online and i almost always give people the wrong impression :blink1:

i wasnt trying to come off as agressive do i seem mad??? Then its much worse than i thought  :ph34r:

im sorry 

next comment will be about eucs no more of this money talk ;)

You're full of shit, but I'm the only one that sees it, so you should be okay.  ;)

I'm proud to say I haven't responded to a single one of your posts since you joined (until now). 

34 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

is it possible to delete comments? Im sorry for everything i should not have joined 

You can edit comments for a short period after they have been posted but after that, unless you are the thread owner and can hide the whole thread, you cannot change them.

Look, if you like EUC's then you have a place here. Just ease up on the money talk (which I agree does look like requests for money) and where possible try to avoid derailing threads (we are all guilty of that though).

We also all need to remember that this is a global forum and what is OK in one culture may not be OK in others. Many forum members are also posting in their non-native language and much is lost in translations before you even consider that our only available medium of pure textual communication lacks all the other body language and tonal inflections that can totally alter the meaning or context of a post.

Going forward, just enjoy the forum for what it is. Save up your money and buy your wheel when you can. We don't need a blow by blow account of how much or the unrelated woes of your life. We all have problems and we all come here as an escape from those to enjoy the EUC community. Try to do the same.

exactly :) 

i transelate most of my posts 

and i have tendancy to over eccadurate

and i NOT asking for anybody money 

its not no one problem it is mine

and i will do my best to make up for what i done :thumbup:

Marty Backe

can you delete my comments that are off topic? I ended up messing some things up but i will try to stop what bad i have caused afterall this is a tesla post not a "i dont have enough money post" ;)

@Jason McNeil  I wonder whether Gotway would be interested in sending the failed out of the box along with one working Tesla to a company like McSwain Engineering for a failure analysis. 

I'm watching a show called "The Fifth Estate" investigating GM's ignition switch issues on their Colbalts.  They had McSwain look into the switches as they specialize in figuring out causes of failure.  I'm not sure what they would charge, but maybe they could provide some insight to help future designs.

http://www.mcswain-eng.com/

5 hours ago, Shad0z said:

Marty Backe

can you delete my comments that are off topic? I ended up messing some things up but i will try to stop what bad i have caused afterall this is a tesla post not a "i dont have enough money post" ;)

No. Frankly I don't understand what the hubbub is about. I'm glad that you're enthusiastic about getting a Tesla and I don't have any problems with your posts, but that's me :D

10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

@Jason McNeil  I wonder whether Gotway would be interested in sending the failed out of the box along with one working Tesla to a company like McSwain Engineering for a failure analysis. 

I'm watching a show called "The Fifth Estate" investigating GM's ignition switch issues on their Colbalts.  They had McSwain look into the switches as they specialize in figuring causes of failure. I'm not sure what they would charge, but maybe they could provide some insight to help future designs.

http://www.mcswain-eng.com/

You can be such an optimist sometimes @Hunka Hunka Burning Love :D  I'm positive that Gotway will support your suggestion :blink1::unsure::D:roflmao:

10 minutes ago, Bryan Wells said:

so how about the Tesla's pedal size? can we get some dims in mm?

They are the same pedals used on the ACM and Monster. Google those wheels and I'm sure you can find the dimensions - I'm lazy and don't feel like measuring them :unsure:

1 hour ago, Bryan Wells said:

tried to find info but failed.

OK. The pedals are trapezoidal.  8-3/8 x 4-1/4 x 7-3/8 x 4-1/4     Each corner has a ~1/2" radius.  The width of the pedal in the center is 4-5/16

I don't do metric :)

about the reliability of the tesla is it worse than others gotway models or the same? how big are the chances that it will fail? I know it hasent been out that long

but is there a big chance that it would fail if i bought one?

and should i check the insides after a while if it works?

21 hours ago, Cannings said:

I know @Shad0z rattles on a lot and asks A LOT of questions.  But some of you may not realize he's only a kid.  15 yrs old I think. So cut him some slack on the pocket money aspect.  I never once thought he was begging for funds, other than from his parents.

Now, as for his tiring lust for the Tesla:  WE KNOW, we get it.  Enough already.  Save up some money and buy something.

And BTW nobody "needs 40kph".

52 minutes ago, Smoother said:

I know @Shad0z rattles on a lot and asks A LOT of questions.  But some of you may not realize he's only a kid.  15 yrs old I think. So cut him some slack on the pocket money aspect.  I never once thought he was begging for funds, other than from his parents.

Now, as for his tiring lust for the Tesla:  WE KNOW, we get it.  Enough already.  Save up some money and buy something.

And BTW nobody "needs 40kph".

:rolleyes:

Archived