First ride

Catlord17

Tonight it was raining until shortly before I got to my practice area.  By the time I arrived, it had stopped, but the roads were wet and there were puddles.  I found, to my frustration, that the pedals on the MSuper V3s+ are quite slippery when wet, since the rubber pieces raise the foot off the grip tape enough to effectively render it only partially in contact with my shoe, and when even slightly wet, the rubber pieces are slippery.  The result was that I was only able to do half a mile tonight before giving up and walking the wheel back to the car, between severe foot cramps in both feet due to my feet constantly slipping on the damned pedals and being quite pissed off at that fact.

I'm hoping that you guys will tell me I'm the only person to ever have that problem, because maybe that means I just need newer shoes.  But if not, I'm gonna have to admit to getting more than a little annoyed with how this thing was designed.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from actual practice.  I went to IHOP after dropping off the girlfriend at 3:30 am because my blood sugar was low, and after I was done eating, my server (who is a friend of mine) wanted to see me ride my wheel.  So... I geared up and brought it out.  He was suitably impressed, as were the other servers present.

I found myself listening to the female server complaining about another server, and while she was doing that, I was astonished to see myself performing tight turns in circles as long as I wanted to in both directions.  Realizing what this meant, I did a couple quick spins around the building, and, encountering no issues, I decided to try my first real sidewalk sojourn.

This restaurant is one of the destinations I have in mind for riding my wheel to, so I rode my wheel to the sidewalk and found that I could stay on the sidewalk better than I was expecting.  Then I found it was no challenge to go from sidewalk to street to sidewalk, and finally I managed to arrive at the I-95 overpass bridge I have been wanting to tackle for weeks now.  I did not stop, even though my feet were cramping by this point, and made it to the top smoothly without fail.

At that point, I had to stop and rest my feet.  There were (at 5 am) three kids, early teens, hiding behind the barrier between the road and the sidewalk on the overpass.  They were astonished by the wheel.  I rode it down the hill when my foot stopped hurting, then stopped, turned around, and in one or two tries, re-mounted and proceeded to ride it 1.2 miles from that point all the way back to my car in a single go, no sweat.  Then I sped up to 21 kph, and as my car approached, I slowed down to a stop and gently dismounted.  

Damn, that felt good.

Now the only things left are to master free mounting, get rid of the leash and get rid of the cramping.  One or two more weeks, and I think this will become my next car!

20 hours ago, Catlord17 said:

Just got back from actual practice.  I went to IHOP after dropping off the girlfriend at 3:30 am because my blood sugar was low, and after I was done eating, my server (who is a friend of mine) wanted to see me ride my wheel.  So... I geared up and brought it out.  He was suitably impressed, as were the other servers present.

I found myself listening to the female server complaining about another server, and while she was doing that, I was astonished to see myself performing tight turns in circles as long as I wanted to in both directions.  Realizing what this meant, I did a couple quick spins around the building, and, encountering no issues, I decided to try my first real sidewalk sojourn.

This restaurant is one of the destinations I have in mind for riding my wheel to, so I rode my wheel to the sidewalk and found that I could stay on the sidewalk better than I was expecting.  Then I found it was no challenge to go from sidewalk to street to sidewalk, and finally I managed to arrive at the I-95 overpass bridge I have been wanting to tackle for weeks now.  I did not stop, even though my feet were cramping by this point, and made it to the top smoothly without fail.

At that point, I had to stop and rest my feet.  There were (at 5 am) three kids, early teens, hiding behind the barrier between the road and the sidewalk on the overpass.  They were astonished by the wheel.  I rode it down the hill when my foot stopped hurting, then stopped, turned around, and in one or two tries, re-mounted and proceeded to ride it 1.2 miles from that point all the way back to my car in a single go, no sweat.  Then I sped up to 21 kph, and as my car approached, I slowed down to a stop and gently dismounted.  

Damn, that felt good.

Now the only things left are to master free mounting, get rid of the leash and get rid of the cramping.  One or two more weeks, and I think this will become my next car!

Great read!  Grats on making such good progress!

And now for more progress.

I decided, today, to go do the city superblock.  Traffic?  Screw it, I have to learn sometime.  Let's DO this!

6.88 miles and an hour later, I am astonished.  It took about 75% of that to feel like I was really starting to "get it" on the sidewalk, but by the time I was approaching where I started, I was amused to find myself contemplating another go-around!  

Also set the tiltback to "cancel", since I noticed that my natural speed of comfort gets maintained automatically, and away we went!

Encountered four "That's awesome!" and one jackass in a mudding truck who blew a horn so loud that it startled the hell out of me.  I did not fall off.  Screw him.

Had to stop and rest my feet about every 4th of a mile in the beginning, and after the half way point, about every 2 miles.  At one point I found myself naturally carving on a sidewalk that curves back and forth, and was so amazed that I had to laugh with joy.  I also managed to comfortably and safely achieve a top speed of 16.6 miles per hour toward the end, and shared the road directly with traffic for the last bit.

I can tell that if I keep doing this each day I will get over the foot cramping on relatively short order.  Now I am developing another issue: my right knee is starting to hurt.  I can tell that's from riding in a knees-bent position, and I tried to stop doing that during this ride as much as possible.

I can't be more than another week away from replacing my car with this thing for in the city riding... so happy.  Finally find myself starting to ride like the people I see on YouTube!

Hopefully, I won't need the leash too much longer, either.

@Catlord17 for some reason I think you are in the vicinity of St Lucie, and traffic over there scares me in my one ton Dooley. Those people are rude idiots. I'm normally a pacifist but those pickup locomotive horns make me wanna snatch the driver out through his window. That's all. Then just say, stop that, your rude.

Just now, novazeus said:

@Catlord17 for some reason I think you are in the vicinity of St Lucie, and traffic over there scares me in my one ton Dooley. Those people are rude idiots. I'm normally a pacifist but those pickup locomotive horns make me wanna snatch the driver out through his window. That's all. Then just say, stop that, your rude.

I live in Port Saint Lucie.  And traffic here is what I'm used to, so I only complain about people who have Asshole Straggler Syndrome (ASS).  But riding on my wheel and having someone pull shit like that is definitely rude - although he was in a truck with the windows up and long gone before I could have even responded.  Such is life.  What really annoys me is the stupidity of how the streets are planned here.  We have a lot of "Wanna turn left?  Sorry, gotta turn right, go half a mile, wait for traffic/people with ASS, and then drive half a mile to get back to where you started from."

One way or the other, this wheel is about to save me a lot of money on gas! :)

5 minutes ago, Catlord17 said:

We have a lot of "Wanna turn left?  Sorry, gotta turn right, go half a mile, wait for traffic/people with ASS, and then drive half a mile to get back to where you started from."

That's called a Michigan left turn, invented in Detroit to avoid long lines of people stacking up trying to turn left onto a busy roadway.  After I read of this, I started doing them at certain busy roads just to avoid sitting for 2 or 3 minutes waiting for an opening, fortunately there are a lot of left turn lanes on that street so it's not so bad, only half a block.  But I agree, it's very annoying to have to do that.  Sounds like a lot of traffic there.:(

yeah florida and i think everywhere, people are totally intimidated by that little stem left of the steering wheel. left turns without a blinker has probably killed more bikers than anything else. we can drive defensively cagers, but we can't read minds. that's why somebody needs to make and market an early detection device that detects oncoming traffic slowing in their lane, they might be just picking their nose but they might be getting ready to turn right into you and then say "sorry you're dead, i didn't see you". 

IMG_4327.JPG

@Catlord17 I was looking at three equestion lots still zoned ag 20 acres each connected on the okeechobee waterway on the south side between the st lucie lock and okeechobee lock in case i sold everything here. looks nice online. just a little east of indiantown some kind of horse race track on the other side of the road. perfect for my cows with names my four donlkeys and horse and my boat.no multi use path out there though. i'll build my own track. start inline skating again. i'm a prima donna when it comes to pavement for skating.

18 hours ago, steve454 said:

That's called a Michigan left turn, invented in Detroit to avoid long lines of people stacking up trying to turn left onto a busy roadway.  After I read of this, I started doing them at certain busy roads just to avoid sitting for 2 or 3 minutes waiting for an opening, fortunately there are a lot of left turn lanes on that street so it's not so bad, only half a block.  But I agree, it's very annoying to have to do that.  Sounds like a lot of traffic there.:(

I figured someone invented it for some reason.  As stupid as our road planners here are, they have to have SOME reason for their actions, I'm sure.  I do them voluntarily a lot myself, to save time, but I don't like being forced to do it.  We do have a lot of traffic.  PSL is growing so fast that I no longer like living here.  I'm hoping to be able to move to somewhere where I have more privacy and less city government stupidity sooner than later.

18 hours ago, novazeus said:

yeah florida and i think everywhere, people are totally intimidated by that little stem left of the steering wheel. left turns without a blinker has probably killed more bikers than anything else. we can drive defensively cagers, but we can't read minds. that's why somebody needs to make and market an early detection device that detects oncoming traffic slowing in their lane, they might be just picking their nose but they might be getting ready to turn right into you and then say "sorry you're dead, i didn't see you". 

IMG_4327.JPG

Initimidated by?  Hardly.  It's just being lazy and stupid.  I mean the other night I was heading to EUC practice, and I was behind a police car.  We were at a turning light, left turn, and there were four cars waiting to turn.  Of all of us, who had blinkers on?  Only me.  That's just ridiculous.

17 hours ago, novazeus said:

@Catlord17 I was looking at three equestion lots still zoned ag 20 acres each connected on the okeechobee waterway on the south side between the st lucie lock and okeechobee lock in case i sold everything here. looks nice online. just a little east of indiantown some kind of horse race track on the other side of the road. perfect for my cows with names my four donlkeys and horse and my boat.no multi use path out there though. i'll build my own track. start inline skating again. i'm a prima donna when it comes to pavement for skating.

Sounds like you could build yourself a little piece of heaven for skating and EUCing!

UPS trucks avoid making left-turns when possible; not only is making only right turns usually faster but the chances of accidents is drastically reduced.

I've tried that in my personal driving and it works surprisngly well.

Today, I had to go to the dealership to get my 6 week old car fixed.  Cruise control, ABS braking, traction control, emergency braking, etc. were going wonky and it was not exactly within a time frame I thought was reasonable.  So I went in and they told me, of course it's under warranty, and we'll just spend the next 2 hours fixing it for you and you can sign off on the work and drive away.

What to do with 2 hours of free time, an electric unicycle and a set of gear.  Hmmm.  Didn't take me long to figure that one out.

My goal originally was to do another 8 miles on the sidewalk next to US-1.  The sidewalks in Vero Beach, however, were designed to cause spinal destruction unless you are walking on them, and I found myself riding in the bike lane after the first mile.  US-1 there has a speed limit of 55 mph.  I was completely un-intimidated, and while I was going, I had come to mind a specific location and the strong feeling that I should ride to that and then turn around.  It also came to mind that such a ride would be 16 miles round trip, but that I should push myself and do it.

When I get such impressions, I have always found that not following this "advice" results in me regretting it, so I decided that 8 miles in each direction it was!  In the end, I was forced to turn back at 8 miles even though I did not reach my original destination, but this too was "suggested" in urgings that led me to do so without even realizing that I had not reached my original destination before turning back, which later seems to have been the result of the fact that, had I actually followed through on the original goal, I would have severely overshot the 2 hour mark.

About 3 miles from reversing my direction, I received a call from the dealership stating that my car was done.  He asked where I was, and when I told him (just North of Harbor Branch), he whistled and said, "Well, just get here before 5 PM."

At that time, I looked at WheelLog and saw that the entire trip had cost me maybe 5% battery power, and my top speed recorded was 19 miles an hour - which I had made no efforts to achieve, only going at the speed that felt natural and comfortable, never pushing anything.  This surprised me.  Shortly after I resumed my ride, I encountered, for the first time, the first alarm, indicating that I was now doing 20 mph and I should slow down.  By the time I got back WheelLog recorded my top speed was 22 mph, and I was greeted with "Wow, that was fast!"  At no time did I feel unstable or unsafe.

When I drove away, I started to feel the effects.  My whole body feels like I have been working out hard, and I am quite exhausted.  At the same time, I feel like a million bucks, knowing that I can now definitively use this wheel to replace my car when and if I need or want to.  I still have to master mounting, and that will enable me to ride across intersections - so far I have been using the walk lights and walking the wheel across for safety.  I also still have to get rid of the leash, and I am absolutely going to get myself more protective gear as soon as I can.  

But...

Here I am.  I am doing it.  And I now know that whatever I have left to master is just a matter of time.  I can do absolutely anything I set my mind to.  

So to anyone who is just starting out, wondering if this is possible, or when you will ever get it... all it takes is persistence, perseverance and determination.  Push yourself at least a little further each day.  And do it 15 to 20 minutes a day or more, each day.  For me, 1-2 hours a day is the fastest way to learn, but that may only be true because of all the times I spent 15-20 minutes a day doing it before hand.  Whatever the case is, if I and everyone else who has done it can do it, you can too!

@Catlord17 you made me think of somethink talking about sidewalks. euc's i gather have no suspension (other than tire air), just like inline skates. i hated sidewalks, literally jar your teeth. pretty sure Bob ate my last cushiony reeboks so i guess i need to look for some. it was amazing the difference a cushiony sole pad would make in an inline skate. on the indiantown move, you never know, my ranch might sell in one piece and move down there, i think i'd like being on the okeechobee waterway. i like river running better than any other kind of boating, but i also want to use my hookah diving stuff. seems like best of both worlds between those locks and cheap re taxes with some cows on it, like $450 a year for million + $ property. can't be any hotter than here today, probably nicer. on the euc thing, as soon as i bought a bike(motorcycle) before i even rode it, i put a device that modulated the headlight and another for the tail light. only works during the day on the headlight. of course my biker buddies all made fun of me but i read an article a zillion years ago, before faxes, and when they had motorcycle couriers, just by modulating the headlight it decrease accidents or fatalities by like 90%. my friends laughed at me but when we would plan to meet up somewhere and i was late, they said they saw me coming from like two miles away. on my road king i put on passing lamps and modulated them to, i'd have people get over on the interstate to let me by or a left turn at a light, they'd let me go first, kinda funny, i finally figured out, they musta thought i was an emergency vehicle.

2 minutes ago, novazeus said:

@Catlord17 you made me think of somethink talking about sidewalks. euc's i gather have no suspension (other than tire air), just like inline skates. i hated sidewalks, literally jar your teeth. pretty sure Bob ate my last cushiony reeboks so i guess i need to look for some. it was amazing the difference a cushiony sole pad would make in an inline skate. on the indiantown move, you never know, my ranch might sell in one piece and move down there, i think i'd like being on the okeechobee waterway. i like river running better than any other kind of boating, but i also want to use my hookah diving stuff. seems like best of both worlds between those locks and cheap re taxes with some cows on it, like $450 a year for million + $ property. can't be any hotter than here today, probably nicer. on the euc thing, as soon as i bought a bike(motorcycle) before i even rode it, i put a device that modulated the headlight and another for the tail light. only works during the day on the headlight. of course my biker buddies all made fun of me but i read an article a zillion years ago, before faxes, and when they had motorcycle couriers, just by modulating the headlight it decrease accidents or fatalities by like 90%. my friends laughed at me but when we would plan to meet up somewhere and i was late, they said they saw me coming from like two miles away. on my road king i put on passing lamps and modulated them to, i'd have people get over on the interstate to let me by or a left turn at a light, they'd let me go first, kinda funny, i finally figured out, they musta thought i was an emergency vehicle.

Yeah, bumps can be jarring, especially if you are going fast. It helps to keep your knees slightly flexed and try to use them as shock absorbers. It also helps to have a bigger wheel. My 16" can go over bumps with less distress than my 14"

@electricpen yes, i bet the ninebot is brutal. sb a nice dog walking outside outlet mall device, though. i'm sure riding is way more fun than practicing mounting and dismounting, but i really am gonna work hard on that (or so i think)because i know people are gonna want to meet Bob and ask about the ninebot. not in a hurry, don't really have anyplace i want to go, around the ranch when it cools off. my beautiful little anvil colored jeep has been in one of my contaners for, i hate to think how long. top and doors are off and it rains like all the time lately, not complaining at all, that means the grass grows and i can waste money on wheels as opposed to cow feed.

I got 56 miles out of my EUC and had a 40% charge left.  I am now going to recharge it on 5 amps setting to 80% and attempt a 20 mile ride to and from (10 miles each direction) a restaurant I frequent.  Let's see if I can do both in the same day, lol.  I am curious what it will read after that ride.

Just out of curiosity...

1. How did I manage 56 miles on only 60% of a full charge on my EUC?  If that holds, I can expect 93.3 miles per charge!

2. How is my EUC charging to 80%, but it's at 80.8 volts and still charging?  80% of 84 is 67.2... what am I misunderstanding?

14 minutes ago, Catlord17 said:

Just out of curiosity...

1. How did I manage 56 miles on only 60% of a full charge on my EUC?  If that holds, I can expect 93.3 miles per charge!

Depends a lot on your weight and battery size (don't know either), and other things, but the typical "consumption" is somewhere between about 10-25Wh/km (roughly 15-40Wh/mile). Guess you have a pretty big battery ;)

2. How is my EUC charging to 80%, but it's at 80.8 volts and still charging?  80% of 84 is 67.2... what am I misunderstanding?

Because the batteries don't discharge to 0V. Most wheels stop (or at least warn that you're really low on battery) around 3.3V / cell. 84V wheels have 20 cells in series, so that's about 3.3V / cell * 20 cells = 66V  ("0%"). 3.0V / cell is pretty much the safe limit, below that the voltage drops fast, but most wheels won't let you ride it that empty anyway. 2.5V / cell and the cells start (likely) taking permanent damage. Fully charged lithium-ion (for most chemistries, there are exceptions) is around 4.2V per cell, so for 20 cells it becomes 4.2V / cell * 20 cells = 84V.

Great progress on your learning. Once you get the mounting down, start practicing stronger braking, you never know when you might need that. Another "handy" although not strictly absolutely necessary skill is crawling (very slow riding, walking speed and below), but it takes more time to learn. I rode through the harbor here during Neste Rally event (the walkways and bike lanes were all packed full of people, standing around and walking reeeaally slow) without putting my foot down, and had to crawl through the mass of people and sometimes stay in one spot for about a second, twisting the wheel left and right... well, not a good example where you'd need crawling (I could have just dismounted and walk the wheel through), but a more useful example might be when there's a narrow bikelane/walkway, you have people walking in front of you, a bike or more people coming the other side towards, and you have to wait before you can pass. Again, you could just dismount there, I prefer to crawl behind the walkers waiting for a proper opening to get pass ;)

3 minutes ago, esaj said:

Depends a lot on your weight and battery size (don't know either), and other things, but the typical "consumption" is somewhere between about 10-25Wh/km (roughly 15-40Wh/mile). Guess you have a pretty big battery ;)

Because the batteries don't discharge to 0V. Most wheels stop (or at least warn that you're really low on battery) around 3.3V / cell. 84V wheels have 20 cells in series, so that's about 3.3V / cell * 20 cells = 66V  ("0%"). 3.0V / cell is pretty much the safe limit, below that the voltage drops fast, but most wheels won't let you ride it that empty anyway. 2.5V / cell and the cells start (likely) taking permanent damage. Fully charged lithium-ion (for most chemistries, there are exceptions) is around 4.2V per cell, so for 20 cells it becomes 4.2 / cell * 20 cells = 84V.

Great progress on your learning. Once you get the mounting down, start practicing stronger braking, you never know when you might need that. Another "handy" although not strictly absolutely necessary skill is crawling (very slow riding, walking speed and below), but it takes more time to learn. I rode through the harbor here during Neste Rally event (the walkways and bike lanes were all packed full of people, standing around and walking reeeaally slow) without putting my foot down, and had to crawl through the mass of people and sometimes stay in one spot for about a second, twisting the wheel left and right... well, not a good example where you'd need crawling (I could have just dismounted and walk the wheel through), but a more useful example might be when there's a narrow bikelane/walkway, you have people walking in front of you, a bike or more people coming the other side towards, and you have to wait before you can pass. Again, you could just dismount there, I prefer to crawl behind the walkers waiting for a proper opening to get pass ;)

I have a 1600 wh MSuper V3s+.  I'm about 140 pounds.  I'm guessing my range so far has to do with being relatively light, going relatively slowly, not generating a lot of wind resistance for most of that discharge, and not going up hills a lot.  Hope I can consistently get 60 to 80 miles out of it!  That would be awesome.

Thanks for the explanation on the batteries. It just finished charging at 80.4 volts.  Off to pull 20 miles.  Probably not the smartest thing to do today, but what ever.  lol

0% is 20 * 3.2V = 64V

100% is 20 * 4.2V = 84V

80% between 64V and 84V (20V difference) is 80V (64V + 0.8 * 20V).

You can remember, 1V=5% battery for 84V wheels. So for example 75% would be 100%-25% = 84V - 5*1V = 79V.

--

I can believe you get that amazing range with your low weight, 1600Wh and high ambient temperatures (and apparently going not too fast). Congratulations!

24 minutes ago, Catlord17 said:

Off to pull 20 miles.  Probably not the smartest thing to do today, but what ever.  lol

Why not? Seriously, why not? If you can and want to, why not? Big batteries are awesome:wub:

2 hours ago, esaj said:

Another "handy" although not strictly absolutely necessary skill is crawling (very slow riding, walking speed and below), but it takes more time to learn. I rode through the harbor here during Neste Rally event (the walkways and bike lanes were all packed full of people, standing around and walking reeeaally slow) without putting my foot down,

Very handy if you ever plan to ride safely around pedestrians.

I was out with my grandson Logan 2 weeks ago where we approached a group of people waiting to board a small tour ferry at a pier. Logan had complete control of his NB1 as we both rode slowly through the crowd politely excusing ourselves along the way. 

Everyone was fine with our presence as we passed through except one grouchy man. In a loud voice her projected "There are other places you can ride those things!" Ugh....being my grandson was beyond ear shot I abruptly stopped and spun around. Still being polite I stated "Excuse Me." I then asked if we had done something wrong to offend him. He responded "Well I'm just sayin".

My well mannered approach to explain that we were both participating in a safe family activity and no one was ever in danger threw him back on his heels. One older lady shouted "Those are cool!" Mission accomplished!

4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

0% is 20 * 3.2V = 64V

100% is 20 * 4.2V = 84V

80% between 64V and 84V (20V difference) is 80V (64V + 0.8 * 20V).

You can remember, 1V=5% battery for 84V wheels. So for example 75% would be 100%-25% = 84V - 5*1V = 79V.

--

I can believe you get that amazing range with your low weight, 1600Wh and high ambient temperatures (and apparently going not too fast). Congratulations!

Why not? Seriously, why not? If you can and want to, why not? Big batteries are awesome:wub:

Well, as suspected would happen,  I almost got run over twice in 5 miles while walking my wheel across a well lit road at night while the walk light was on, and with my headlight on, and given that they slowed down at first, I know they saw me. Both times. That's why it probably wasnt a good idea.

To put it bluntly, we apparently have some very "special" people here who have somehow managed to convince the government that they have a positive IQ.

That said... I need to pad my wheel for my ankle, and master mounting and dismounting so I can get rid of the leash. 

And I have noted that about 80% of the time, I get a very positive response from people, and about 20% of the time a douche bag male between about 17 and 27 driving either a Mustang or a Camaro has to tell me to get a car, because apparently my presence and my super powerful ultra manly 1500 watt battery powered wheel threatens his ego and masculinity. :facepalm:

Just rode home from my girlfriend's house, girlfriend on her 21 speed.  We did 11 miles an hour top speed. She was lagging behind. At this point, that feels ridiculously, unnaturally slow... 

I need new shoes, new gel inserts.  Hopefully that will stop my feet from slipping off the pedals when they get wet, and stop them from hurting because I am standing on them so long.  At this point, the pain is more pressure on them from standing than cramps.

I feel like this is becoming natural for me. :thumbup:

Today I did 16 miles in city riding conditions, real life for what I want to use it for.  After charge, battery was at 83%.  After 16 miles: 63%.  So in real life city conditions, it eats a lot more power than before.  This means I am getting approximately 8 miles per 10%, which is still theoretically 80 miles on a full charge.  Today's top speed: 17 mph.  Average speed: ~14 MPH.  Not too shabby on the mileage!

I keep wanting to get rid of the leash, and every time I do, I need it again.  Tonight it prevented my wheel from rolling out into traffic.  So I'm going to practice without it where that can't happen, but keep it until I have mastered not having it.

@Rehab1 good job, i'm not sure what i would have done. With Bob along side me, he probably wouldn't open his mouth, but trust me, i got haters. btw Logan is my middle name. not that many off us. @Catlord17 do get good cushy inserts especially now you have the hang of it, but, I'm not saying this is what you have but google plantar fasciitis. stretching those ligaments in your foot should help.http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/plantar-fasciitis/home/ovc-20268392

Archived