IPS ZERO

John Eucist

Latest Update from Tony.....MOST PROBABLY SUBJECT TO CHANGES 

IPS141 ZERO-340 will be updated next Monday.
IPS143 & IPS142 ZERO-130 & ZERO-260 will be updated today

Do not ask me what "will be updated" mean, I don't have a damn clue 

Latest Update from Tony.....MOST PROBABLY SUBJECT TO CHANGES 

Do not ask me what "will be updated" mean, I don't have a damn clue 

For someone whose first language isn't English.....I'd say 'updated' is a surprisingly clever way of saying......'I'm going to stall the hell out of this with protracted status reports whilst giving the appearance of consistent communication between seller and buyer'

• Upvote 1

For someone whose first language isn't English.....I'd say 'updated' is a surprisingly clever way of saying......'I'm going to stall the hell out of this with protracted status reports whilst giving the appearance of consistent communication between seller and buyer'

Yeah, I've been on that course too. :D

I think I found a reason why IPS ZEROs are still not available for us.

In my opinion IPS tried to create a universal eu which will be able to ride on both sides of the pavements (left hand side like in UK and right hand side as on continental Europe). They have put together a think tank to resolve this problem. It looks like IPS is taking this problem very seriously. 

I think I found a reason why IPS ZEROs are still not available for us.

In my opinion IPS tried to create a universal eu which will be able to ride on both sides of the pavements (left hand side like in UK and right hand side as on continental Europe). They have put together a think tank to resolve this problem. It looks like IPS is taking this problem very seriously. 

Interesting...  I think my EUC is left hand drive. That's why I'm having trouble turning right.  ^_^ 

Hey guys, breaking news:

Just received one of Tony's famous 'updates.'

He's sent me a selfie of himself lying on a beach in what he describes as a 'non-extradition' country. Picture shows a beautiful hotel employee hand feeding him Sangria through a straw. He's burning excess rolls of money as kindling in preparation for a tropical sunset barbecue........

Edited by paddylaz

I think its left because I keep on falling to the right. But seriously, think about my post regarding the reply of the other authorized distributor. Does it mean they will  spread it to chinese customers  first?

This is what I received as reply from the other official seller of IPS:

"Sorry to let you know that zero is not available to be sold to international customers as we got to test it many times by Chinese customers then we can make sure it is good enough to open sold to international customers, pls kindly note.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your interest in IPS unicycle.
Wish you a good day.

Best regards
Shanghai IPS Investment Co.,ltd"

Look here at Taobao:

http://world.taobao.com/item/521730953912.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.RWfp60#detail

IPS Zero is now offered for retail in China. The seller is showing photos to prove he already have the items in stock. Maybe international sales will follow soon.

Thanks for intresting informations. We can only wait and be patient which is not easy. Anyway, IPS ZERO looks nice.