Aw Man I Hate Youtube.

Never knew this was a thing, but hey you learn something new everyday.  :popcorn:

Yeah I’m just not feeling it. :blink: Is there something wrong with me?  Maybe I need to grab my Bluedio headphones... 

Whisper sweet nothings in my ear, baby.  :w00t2:  :popcorn:  Actually, turning off the audio seems to work well on this video for me.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love

I think Marty and Duf should just sit around shirtless whispering about EUCs and licking their microphones on the next show.  This ASMR stuff is a legit money maker! :w00t2:

Wait, what?  Was that a cockroach?  :blink:  :barf:  Oh well 1.9 million views can’t be all bad.  I’m booking some roaches for the next show!!!

On 9/6/2018 at 2:08 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I think Marty and Duf should just sit around shirtless whispering about EUCs and licking their microphones on the next show.  This ASMR stuff is a legit money maker! :w00t2:

Wait, what?  Was that a cockroach?  :blink:  :barf:  Oh well 1.9 million views can’t be all bad.  I’m booking some roaches for the next show!!!

I would love to see utube warn then ban these stupid girl channels; it's just a bunch of average thirsty dudes watching and commenting on a bunch of attention whores.

Actually, I would prefer real whores to YouTube whores; at least you get real service for real resources with real whores instead of this weird monetization of YouTube dollars with attention whores.

Watching YouTube videos brings forward the extreme sexual dimorphism whereby girl videos are of the look at me versus guy videos of how to get something done. There's exceptions, of course, but the dimorphism is so extreme it might as well as be two different species.

It's a similar story with GoFundMe and its ilk; males say help me make this versus women who ask to be bailed out of their bad financial decisions.

YouTube has gotten so bad that I automatically hit the not interested button if I see the speaker is a woman, and yet still my suggested videos fills up with trashy women with no worthwhile original content.

I knew plenty of intelligent young women in the 1990's to around 2010, but I feel the Smartphone has completely enabled the cliched vacant attention whore (Facebook and Instagram) while simultaneously forcing men to become amazingly good content creators in every imaginable subject.

Generally I do like YouTube, but I do find myself only looking at a few channels by people I respect.

I'm pretty sure that Dos Equis dude told me to stay thirsty so I am.  :dribble:  Geez Louise if I wanted to watch smart women I'd watch Jeopardy or watch some kinda woman Mensa channel.   :sleep1: I just want to watch attractive women doing some weird things and possibly showing off their sexy bodies.  That is all.  :innocent1:  Is that so bad?

Besides, millions of views equates to mega-money so all power to them!  People want to watch these things so I'm not gonna judge.  Does it mean the end of the intelligence?  The dilution of womankind's brain power in general?  I don't think it's necessarily so.  Every generation has its quirks and unique characteristics.  Embrace what you want.  Disregard the rest if you want.  Me, I'm kinda liking this "bikini haul" video selection.  :popcorn:  It's a convenient way to be an online voyeur and not get into too much trouble.  :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Now I wanna change my profession and become a dermatologist!  :w00t2:  They even got their own TV series!  

:popcorn: I wonder what that lipoma would taste like deep fried like a crispy salted pork rind.  Don’t forget that tall glass of fresh lemonade to wash it down!  Arrgh the lack of EUC riding and this 25 cm snowfall is driving me crazy!!!! :crying:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jean Dublin said:

What would it be like if a company did the same with EUCs? haha, it would be a lot crazier!

Interesting! Have you also seen this... I think that the product quality will potentially affect the popularity of the solution going forward...

7 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Interesting! Have you also seen this... I think that the product quality will potentially affect the popularity of the solution going forward...

Had seen the thumbnail as a suggested video, but didn't watch it until now. Thanks for sharing, very interesting and useful! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...