Aw Man I Hate Youtube.

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:01 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Now I want to give this Slippery Stairs gameshow a try!  :lol:  With some Victoria's Secret Supermodels!

l just love Japanese game shows... I could cry laughing at them all day! 

Did you see the one with the approaching walls that had cut out shapes to which the contestants had to conform?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

The thing is a mobile pooping machine on four legs.  Plus it takes liberties on the sofa.  Do NOT get a pet rabbit.  :rolleyes:  If only I had a time machine...

523273_img3574.jpg

A time machine... or a big pot!!! 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Now I want to go to Japan and check me out some cars!  :w00t2:  And people complain about the lights on EUCs... :rolleyes:  @Toshio Uemura got a spare guest room?

I have a friend in Kobe who has 40+ of these. He needs to buy a new one every second month for tax reasons. I prefer my e_Horses. They make me much more happy ... and I don't buy them for tax reasons. ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Now I REALLY want to get a 3D printer!!!  :w00t2:  My inner-nerd and apparently @SuperSport is calling to me...  :lol:

Wow, didn't know he had so many subscribers.  If you watch it on Youtube, the commercial is pretty good too, "Alexa, play Groove is in the Heart"

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Now I REALLY want to get a 3D printer!!!  :w00t2:  My inner-nerd and apparently @SuperSport is calling to me...  :lol:

Uhhh, ohhh, this is seriously heading in the wrong direction! Can't you see? This man needs in-depth technical advice - served without distractions by non-functional play stuff!

BTW: Contrary to what my aged male trained stereotypes suggested, Naomi actually seems to be a skilled software developer with some impressive maker and hacking skills on top of that! Don't believe me? Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdk4Zw2oYdc 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Dammit!  :dribble:  Order placed!

Brains AND boobies!  :w00t2:  What more could a technogeek ask for?

Here's one for Bob.  :whistling:

If you watch it on Youtube, and scroll down to her list of links, she has nice photo album also.  She works full time as a coder, and does these projects on the side.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Dammit!  :dribble:  Order placed!

Brains AND boobies!  :w00t2:  What more could a technogeek ask for?

Here's one for Bob.  :whistling:

It took me a few minutes to figure out that this was a 360-degree video. I was thinking, "what the hell is this and why does @Hunka Hunka Burning Love think it's a great video" :D

Wow is all I can say.

:lol:  Don't make me spell it all out for you!  Cuz you know I will!  :w00t2:  You really have to watch it in the Youtube app or Google cardboard.  Desktop PC IE, Chrome, or Safari browsers don't quite give you the whole immersive experience as they don't handle the 360° VR video properly.  :whistling:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:lol:  Don't make me spell it all out for you!  Cuz you know I will!  :w00t2:  You really have to watch it in the Youtube app or Google cardboard.  Desktop PC IE, Chrome, or Safari browsers don't quite give you the whole immersive experience as they don't handle the 360° VR video properly.  :whistling:

I finally have a phone that's compatible so I need pickup a Google Cardboard - thanks for the reminder.

3 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I know, but I have a lazy eye, my right eye is so weak I can't see in 3d.  Makes it hard at license renewal time sometimes.  Had to get a vision waiver to join the military, army would not take me but navy needed people at the time.-_-  Still looks good in 2d though:wub:

Just now, Marty Backe said:

I finally have a phone that's compatible so I need pickup a Google Cardboard - thanks for the reminder.

Just today I saw some cardboard smartphone holders at dollar tree for a dollar.  Biglots has the plastic ones for about$15;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Well, I'll try watching this with a VR headset... But I'm sceptical - I've watched both videos 3 times already (at 1/4 speed even) and still didn't see a 3D printer or anything remotely LCD anywhere! 

Perhaps if I zoom in a bit? ;)

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Having now analysed all of her 360° content in detail, I have come to the following conclusions; 

1. When viewed in VR, the camera position is inappropriately low. 
  2. When viewed in VR, the camera position is inappropriately close. 

So, thank you Naomi! 

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1