Aw Man I Hate Youtube.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@HunkaHunkaBurningLove You want this also?

Damn this slow airport WiFi... I need to get home to watch this! 

At least it will give me something to look forward to on the next leg (14.5 hours from Vancouver to Auckland).

• Upvote 1

@esaj being you etch your own circuit boards and drill the holes I can see why you would want this machine. You certainly have the knowledge to fabricate it. I say go for it!?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@The Fat Unicyclist the airport is just blocking my sexy video! Switch to something else and all will be fine? Safe travels buddy!

Safe is easy (it's safe than driving remember). It's the boredom that gets me...

• 1 hour - London to Frankfurt. 
  • 10 hours - Frankfurt to Vancouver. 
  • 14 hours - Vancouver to Auckland. 
  • 1 hour - Auckland to Wellington. 

Plus stop overs = 37 hours! 

With anticipation of my first next ride growing exponentially...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@esaj yep...a much better video! ?Red Bull events are awesome! Hopefully RedBull will sponsor an EUC Event...dreamin

@HunkaHunkaBurningLove Expotential growth...now how the hell do I get that thought out of my head??

@The Fat Unicyclist Holy Sh.t, that is one long flight. NO thanks! Keep repeating to yourself "my next ride...my next ride.." while I try and purge my cortex of Hunka's Expotential Growth issue?

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Deflate Gate is over I am sure some of the hydraulic presses used during the research are probably available  on eBay. ?

9 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Where can I buy a hydraulic press?

Interestingly the company Exponent involved in researching Tom Brady's possible deflation of footballs  is now involved in studying Lithium Ion battery safety. They are using the same test chamber for their research. The artificial turf still remains in the chamber. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/25/sports/football/deflategate-new-england-patriots-nfl-science.html?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share

image.png

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/11/2016 at 5:10 PM, esaj said:

I've seen Flyboards a couple of times at the local marina (obviously during summer, kinda hard to use if the lake is FROZEN :D;)):

Image result for flyboard

EDIT: Found a better video from the Finnish Championships.

I've actually been doing the water jetpack for 4 years now, it's a lot of fun. I'm sad because they're closing down the place near me in November :-(

I've done the board a few times, it was much easier after I leaned to ride EUCs ;-)

I'm sure I have newer videos somewhere, but this is the only one on my channel, a few years ago I borrowed a Google Glass (when it was still cool) and recorded a video on the pack :-D 

Edited by noisycarlos
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...