The Photo Thread

SlowMo

27 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

IMG_20180528_183416188_HDR

Oi what happened to black ninja @Marty Backe:ph34r:. You need a TSG Pass white helmet Marty to match your new white look ? just look at cool @eddiemoys posts in helmet thread.

• Like 2

I was wondering, too, it was suspiciously empty everywhere today (started at around 5pm and arrived home at 8:30). Was looking forward to show off the EUC on some river bike paths/parks towards the end, only for barely anyone to be there:efef27703d:

Maybe it is soccer related, as I believe some kind of World Cup thing is going on at the moment.

Though I'm trying to get no unnecessary people in my photos, but if it makes you happy, maybe I can watch out for some "Hunka material".

• Like 2

16 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I was wondering, too, it was suspiciously empty everywhere today (started at around 5pm and arrived home at 8:30). Was looking forward to show off the EUC on some river bike paths/parks towards the end, only for barely anyone to be there:efef27703d:

Maybe it is soccer related, as I believe some kind of World Cup thing is going on at the moment.

Though I'm trying to get no unnecessary people in my photos, but if it makes you happy, maybe I can watch out for some "Hunka material".

I would say germans are going to visit austria for making holiday over the long weekend. :efee612b4b: (But the soccer thing could be a reason too ???)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

Marty....... where is the unboxing and short little review, be nice to us, lol.

Just posted a little something in the Gotway section.

Humm....I too did 45 miles today on the Monster in about the same time. However my 45 mile ride included three stops at Dunkin Donuts  , an additional 19 mile train ride and a few hours of re-charge (1600 WHr battery) time back where I live while rain was forecasted in the afternoon. I took some video during the late afternoon Marblehead ride segment.

?

30 mile ride to Newburyport (Plum Island airport), train to Salem and 15 mile Marblehead ride

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Humm....I too did 45 miles today on the Monster in about the same time. However my 45 mile ride included three stops at Dunkin Donuts  , an additional 19 mile train ride and a few hours of re-charge (1600 WHr battery) time back where I live while rain was forecasted in the afternoon. I took some video during the late afternoon Marblehead ride segment.

?

I wish we had a Dunkin Donuts in the mountains that we could have stopped at :D

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Passed 4000km on my ACM today. Inspired by @Bob Eisenman who got his Monster much later than I did my ACM, but overtook me already.

Z53pn.png

Some photo. Sorry Hunka, no tits yet, only a church.

:yawn:  Yay more churches.  At least Bob's video had a EUC riding nun in it!  Com'on meeps.  I'm getting the impression that Germany is all cows, scenic vistas, and churches.   There's gotta be a hot nun somewhere?  :w00t2:

And wait, what?  :huh:  Ah, I detect a fall over high speed cut out.  56.6 kph on an ACM?  Nawwww.....  BTW you should download the Wheellog version in the Wheellog thread.  It records average speed as well.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1