The Photo Thread

SlowMo

11 hours ago, Edddeus said:

My Goodness, Bavaria looks so beautiful. I can only imagine how much of a joy it is to ride around over there. 16 or 18 wheel with big battery is definitely needed for your environment. ?

Yep, exactly. And good cabling... oh well lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Did another ride today. Fantastic weather but with some localized rain clouds passing overhead that needed strategic dodging. EUC is faster than a cloud:efee6b18f3:

Some impressions...

5fP7nR.jpg

4-ZmLL.jpg

6cxBmN.jpg

5dGXm.jpg

7HWfPL.jpg

7q6XMH.jpg

When you realize you're not going to dodge THAT one...:efef77eaf5: This was exactly the direction for the way back. Let's just say, it came up fast and from another direction than the other ones before. Has a nice rainbow though.

7pf729.jpg

2 minutes later, I'm soaking wet. Extreme downpour.

6dF228.jpg

Waiting under a roof (where the light is). Had myself picked up by car there. Too cold/wet for the 15+ km ride home.

3wJxdc.jpg

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Hirsute said:

@novazeus Don't worry, there is no offense. I am circus artist and i have my circus company. Here is a link if you want to have a look to my shows:

https://www.cirquehirsute.com/vidéos/

waay cool. thanks for the link. i didn't really have to be a super sleuth to  figure that out. i think it's ur posture and the way u carry urself. i think ur a great teacher even though i haven't a clue of what ur saying. must be the way Bob feels but i still understand.

i just remembered, back in 1979 i built some condos on venice beach and it was next door to ringling bros clown school. sometimes i'd sit outside on the beach and watch them practice in the parking lot.

so i've been around a lot of clowns, some people probably consider me one, a clown would definitely be a step up for me.

wow. just started watching ur show. that's amazing. i gonna have to put that on my bucket list. do Bob and i have to come to france or maybe u could work in vegas for awhile. that's better than the cirque i saw there.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Bob is basically an eleven year old puppy in dog years and this expression and mood is about how an eleven year old boy would be on a rainy day. he hasn’t quite learned he doesn’t have to go balls to the wall, all the time. 

he’s much more huggable on these days.

2018-05-14_02-23-00

• Like 1

On 5/12/2018 at 7:57 PM, Scouts Honor said:

The Granite Center of the World" 

@Scouts Honor

Check out this old (Meade etx 90 telescope-Windows ME laptop video capture) photo composite (from the granite state) of mine posted a while ago

https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/8012-will-gotway-announce-a-new-model-on-812/?do=findComment&comment=111866

The Hope cemetery tombstones you photographed are really unique....and old based on the clothing depicted in one.

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

@Bob Eisenman you really do like this photo thread :laughbounce2::thumbup:

I'm a little short on bandwidth until the next phone billing cycle. The next tier of cell phone service requires a new phone purchase (4g) and the monthly charge would double based on $5 per GB data transmitted. 

Here's a link for a picture of the Ipswich river in Ipswich, MA from a recent ride to Castle Island. Ipswich is where the Commuter rail stop exists, providing my battery depleted Monster with an easy $4 way back home.

https://flic.kr/p/24qe6ZN

Krasnodar looks like an interesting city. Gas and oil from Siberia have changed the 'Russo'  world eco-politics. Even Boston bought some LNG. The Black sea pipelines and economic impacts are interesting to follow in the news. Turkey plays a territorial role. 

Did you know that a 'Russian bomber' on patrol off of Western Alaska was in the news after 'being intercepted' by F22s from the US. 

My take is that an eastern LNG shipping route from Siberian gas fields to the Asian market opens up for about 6 months of the warmer thinner ice season.

?

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1

On 5/15/2018 at 3:57 PM, novazeus said:

never wants to leave the gate so i tie his ass up and do practice laps until he's ready.

I don't speak dog like Cesar Millan, but I think he's telling you there's a whole wonderful world out there to explore.  Let cash out our chips and go check it out.  :whistling: 

Or maybe he managed to order the latest copy of "Modern Dog" on your iPad while you weren't looking, and he is eagerly waiting delivery so he can check out the centerfold section.  :innocent1:.  An un-neutered dog's got needs, ya know.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Today was the Monster's turn at the beach, Manhattan Beach Pier, Southern California.

IMG_20180516_164329852_HDR

What a great shot! I want to get this printed on glass and hang it on my living room wall! I am NOT kidding!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MacPara said:

What a great shot! I want to get this printed on glass and hang it on my living room wall! I am NOT kidding!!

8 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I don't speak dog like Cesar Millan, but I think he's telling you there's a whole wonderful world out there to explore.  Let cash out our chips and go check it out.  :whistling: 

Or maybe he managed to order the latest copy of "Modern Dog" on your iPad while you weren't looking, and he is eagerly waiting delivery so he can check out the centerfold section.  :innocent1:.  An un-neutered dog's got needs, ya know.

we actually did venture over to the subdivision next door yesterday. mentally and in dog years he’s just an 11 year old boy. my adjacent road to my west is cypress creek rd and it has a 30 mph limit but people go 60, it’s a mile long and dead straight.the subdivision roads are 25 mph and since they wind around, not so bad with speeders. 

someday, when Bob and I master wheel walking, we will try the subdivision next door. might be a looong time though. after that we’ll try my outdoor outlet mall neighbor and see what happens there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, novazeus said:

we actually did venture over to the subdivision next door yesterday. mentally and in dog years he’s just an 11 year old boy. my adjacent road to my west is cypress creek rd and it has a 30 mph limit but people go 60, it’s a mile long and dead straight.the subdivision roads are 25 mph and since they wind around, not so bad with speeders. 

someday, when Bob and I master wheel walking, we will try the subdivision next door. might be a looong time though. after that we’ll try my outdoor outlet mall neighbor and see what happens there.

I found a girlfriend for Bob.......

EEB8B519-48FE-4659-95A0-7B9788FEBC29.jpeg

• Like 2