The Photo Thread

SlowMo

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Me and my hoard. I think I may have a problem B)

IMG_20180415_184734604_HDR

I am afraid I can't help you. ? Maybe some from the UK can give tips on how to get moss out of your lawn.?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Unventor said:

I am afraid I can't help you. ? Maybe some from the UK can give tips on how to get moss out of your lawn.?

LOL, I've given up on it - moss is at least green, dead moss is brown!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Me and my hoard. I think I may have a problem B)

IMG_20180415_184734604_HDR

:o I keep forgetting how many you have, WOW......

If we had better weather here in Canada, Ontario I would have had 2 (Mten3) would have been one of them.

I try to stick to one wheel at a time and replace them every year, right after winter :)

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

:o I keep forgetting how many you have, WOW......

If we had better weather here in Canada, Ontario I would have had 2 (Mten3) would have been one of them.

I try to stick to one wheel at a time and replace them every year, right after winter :)

I'd have to have at least one backup wheel 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I'd have to have at least one backup wheel 

which wheels are you waiting for and whats the expected delivery time?

Im waiting for Z10 (review) from you, but once I saw the Msuper X, man that is one impressive wheel (at least on pic.).

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

which wheels are you waiting for and whats the expected delivery time?

Im waiting for Z10 (review) from you, but once I saw the Msuper X, man that is one impressive wheel (at least on pic.).

My very next week that is on its way is the MCM5.

I asked Jason to get me the MSuper X. And I have my $200 deposit on the Z10.

That's it for 2018!

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

My very next week that is on its way is the MCM5.

I asked Jason to get me the MSuper X. And I have my $200 deposit on the Z10.

That's it for 2018!

What happens if you fall in love with the V10f once you have ridden it a while during you test run? 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 1:57 PM, kour said:

DC rides fizzled out today, but I went cruising in the mizzle

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rhXUTZ1sDz9qhSXn1

acm locked up at pool

https://photos.app.goo.gl/s52Sp1Yx2AI1Z37R2

Great photos! You should try Flickr so your photos will appear in your post. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Unventor said:

What happens if you fall in love with the V10f once you have ridden it a while during you test run? 

I may say that I lost it rolling down a hill when I was testing it in the mountains :whistling:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

That hill has your name written all over it! I say go for it and conquer that slight  5 degree slope ;)

41522490011_da45ed8d6a_b.jpg

it looks much taller in real life...

and im not going to burn my tesla because of a hill... i have had that mindset since i got it...

hmmm but what if.. hmm tempting..

i counquer the hill. and laugh at everyone else who is at the bottom. sounds like a good plan! ;) 

or... i could just go to the path that is a few meters out of the photo :D 

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

The Chinese can tackle those baby hills.  Are the Russians unable to?  :whistling:

:popcorn:

Mine is.. Lets say a lot worse... I mean when i drive the wheel up to it. It is so steep that the tire isnt high enough to grip the hill. I just touches the shell...

and if you looks side by side. My hill id about double as steep

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://slate.com/business/2018/04/san-francisco-cracks-down-on-electric-scooters.html

Update, 5:50 p.m. After this article was published, a spokesperson for the City Attorney responded to a question: How many documented injuries or accidents had occurred involving electric scooters? Here is the response:

“We have gotten several complaints from members of the public expressing their concerns about the dangers of the scooters, and even a report of an injury of a broken toe after tripping on a scooter that was lying on the sidewalk. Below I have linked some news reports of serious injuries involving electric scooters in other areas like Singapore. We are being proactive to avoid similar injuries from occurring in San Francisco.”

Edited by novazeus

15 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Funny how "car hits scooter" becomes "injuries involving electric scooters" like it's due to the scooter. While it doesn't state that, I'm sure that's 90% of actual noteworthy accidents. And some idiot stumbling over a nonmoving scooter on a sidewalk is just hysteria. What's next? "Grandma gets leg scratched by bike pedal, let's ban bikes"?

sadly, in the usa, this is how it starts and we lose more of our rights daily. politicians think they need to write more laws to protect everybody. just one idiot can fuck it up for the rest of us. i can’t even buy a bump stock for my ar-15.

if they make riding euc’s illegal to operate, and people ignore that and continue to ride, like on a sidewalk, if somebody gets hurt, now you  are talking criminal charges and punitive damages, probably. 

i agree that euc’s are so few in numbers, riders could ride in that gray area for probably years to come but i’m afraid euc’s will get swept up in the same net as electric scooters and other electric sidewalk vehicles.