The Photo Thread

SlowMo

10 minutes ago, Stan Onymous said:

Funny enough, I have decided to accesorize in a slightly different way for safety of those around me.image.thumb.jpeg.6eba81609388c5a6b4ef8f2805f423a7.jpeg

That's hilarious :laughbounce2:

You've gone from mild married middle aged engineer to robo wheel.  Ooohh vewwy scareweee! Stay away from small children if you don't want to make them cry.  

That's the same helmet as the other dude posted a few days ago.  

I notice you've got your trade mark mirror.  How did you install it?

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Smoother said:

@Oswald Valentine-Lopez In "the helmet thread".

Ah yes. Thanks, and thanks to @Oswald Valentine-Lopez for giving me the push that I needed to buy this.

28 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

Cool A.F. B):thumbup:

Really pleased to see you go full face. 

Unfortunately it's not full-face although I do think it has some safety benefits at the speeds that we ride.

57 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Unfortunately it's not full-face although I do think it has some safety benefits at the speeds that we ride.

Yes I saw something in another thread about it being rubber. Not had chance to view the video yet as my parents are over from the UK. 

Something is better than nothing and while you might still lose all your front teeth at least you'll still have your lips left behind to hide the gaps! :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WARPed1701D said:

Yes I saw something in another thread about it being rubber. Not had chance to view the video yet as my parents are over from the UK. 

Something is better than nothing and while you might still lose all your front teeth at least you'll still have your lips left behind to hide the gaps! :D

Thanks for that positive image as I retire for the evening :unsure: ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, electricpen said:

I'm not sure there is enough black in this outfit, you probably should wear some black gloves just so nobody accidentally mistakes you for a person.

Bring back the white shoes ! 

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

MSuper with Scorpion

@Marty Backe - You do realise that this new aerodynamic aspect completely invalidates your range comparison? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

The one time ( of several face plants) my face actually contacted the road, it was a glancing blow to the chin, enough to draw blood through a thin beard.  ANYTHING, even a piece of corrugated cardboard would have prevented the injury.  So I say you'll be fine in a typical EUC face plant situation. Anything is indeed better than nothing. 

• Like 2

Fish & chips for Sunday night (fresh caught Snapper, filleted and Panko crumbed - so good)! 

So I thought I'd ride down, from home (off the top of the screen - sorry Bob) to the red dot... But it seems I over-shot a little - turning my 4 km trip into 10. Fortunately l ran out of land and remembered what I was supposed to be doing. 

Screenshot_20180107-193312.png

• Like 3