The Photo Thread

SlowMo

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Me and my newest wheel, the KS14S. Ignore the helmet :D

IMG_9536.jpg

IMG_9530.jpg

So let's see...

You have a KS14B, KS18A, KS14S, Gotway MTen 3, Gotway ACM 1600Wh, Gotway MSuper 3 1600Wh and a Gotway Monster...

You could have a wheel party and no-one would have to bring their own ;) 

I'm not envious at all. I promise. :innocent1:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Scatcat said:

So let's see...

You have a KS14B, KS18A, KS14S, Gotway MTen 3, Gotway ACM 1600Wh, Gotway MSuper 3 1600Wh and a Gotway Monster...

But to be a REAL freak, he misses 2 things: devil.jpg.dbcbaa64f6f0270009c714fb841da8aa.jpg

a Kingsong helmet, and a KS16S. :lol:

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Scatcat said:

So let's see...

You gave me a few more wheels than I actually own. I used to own a KS14C but I traded that for this KS14S. I've never owned a KS18. Hopefully I'll own a MTen3 by October when it makes its way across the Pacific. Oh, and my ACM is only the 1300wh version ;)

So you see, I only have four wheels as I type this :D

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

You gave me a few more wheels than I actually own. I used to own a KS14C but I traded that for this KS14S. I've never owned a KS18. Hopefully I'll own a MTen3 by October when it makes its way across the Pacific. Oh, and my ACM is only the 1300wh version ;)

So you see, I only have four wheels as I type this :D

Seems my memory is that of an old geezer thinking he sees wheels everywhere :D

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Nice wheel!  I will be curious to hear your review. Kingsong does make a beautiful  machine!

BTW....What's wrong with the helmet?

ks marty

That's great - and I almost missed your desecration ;)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Seriously?  :blink:  I'm in Canada, and I've had an In-n-Out burger years ago.  :rolleyes:  They don't have a huge selection of menu choices, but they do excel at what they do make!  It's all about quality over quantity there.  It's soooo good.:dribble:

binge-eating-disorder_signs-and-symptoms

http://www.in-n-out.com/menu/not-so-secret-menu.aspx  Has anyone tried protein style with no bun and wrapped in lettuce?  Or 3x3?

31 minutes ago, Sketch said:

Yes,  I've had them both.  I think they will go up to a 4x4.   My son works there and they are a great family owned establishment.  It's not a franchise like so many others.  They really treat and pay their employees well which is great.

When they came to Texas a couple years ago, they were an instant sensation.  Looks very well run and very clean stores, friendly employees.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stan Onymous said:

@JrKline "Wheel Whisperer Had a 6X4 which is 6 cheeses and 4 patties. It was an original In and Out, no interior seating, and he said most wont do it. Only the originals know of its existence I guess.

It's great how you can order anything you want that they have on hand, and they just add it all up and charge you by the piece.  Burger King, have it your way, Bahh!  But now I have the idea, will Burger King really make what I want?  Hold the pickles hold the lettuce, two more patties, two more cheese please?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

At the Marblehead Public dock. 'The Landing' restaurant is open, the weather is sporadic light rain. 9:00 pm / Ninebot One E+. A guy in a truck said...'that's cool' !

42179.jpg

Time to ride back.

80% charged, great photo.  Light rain is the perfect weather!

11 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I used to own a KS14C but I traded that for this KS14S

Do you know of anyone that could use a custom molded protective silicone cover that I designed for my wife's old KS 14C? 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Do you know of anyone that could use a custom molded protective silicone cover that I designed for my wife's old KS 14C? 

@Stan Onymous bought my KS14C, but whether he could use the cover is another question :confused1:

• Upvote 2