The Photo Thread

SlowMo

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

He's riding around Los Angeles, fighting crime, and helping people with their problems!

First picture: "I will never leave this city, my city, to perish! Not if I can help it. Not if I can help these people."

Second picture (at the end of a long day): "It may not have been pretty some times, but someone has to do the right thing. I won't give up, today or tomorrow, I'll go on."

He's Martman, The Speedy Sheik, Marty "Justice" Backe, the legend on the wheel, on his trusty* Gotways.

*"Trusty" is entirely subjective and does not guarantee, state, or imply actual trustworthyness.

You're hilarious :cheers:

16 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Griffith Park Saturday morning ride. From the left: me, @Stan Onymous, @JrKline "Wheel Whisperer, @noisycarlos, and @YoshiSkySun  And check our Yoshi's new riding gear - very cool.

IMG_20170902_093520118_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170902_092048152_HDR.jpg

Awesome group! @YoshiSkySun your jacket looks very familiar.;) Glad to see you vertical again riding a new ACM! :thumbup:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Rehab1 said:

Awesome group! @YoshiSkySun your jacket looks very familiar.;) Glad to see you back on your feet again riding a new ACM! :thumbup:

Yes, he looked very happy to be riding again. Thanks to @Jason McNeil and yourself @Rehab1 for getting him back in the saddle. Hopefully this ACM will last him a bit longer :D

:cheers:

• Upvote 1