[SOLVED] Begode selling Master "LiTech" packs: we have a problem

@tk463 I would also prefer 40T cells for my S22 but I'm afraid it's out of scope for now, as this effort is focused on LiTech packs for Begode wheels.
One thing after another tho! 😁
Hopefully more things will become possible when small distributors group up into a bigger entity with a strong voice together.

• Upvote 3

Given ECODRIFT teardown of the current Begode construction I don't see much advantage to ordering a LiTech pack myself. The Litech packs are moving to 16S FROM 8S. Theoretically this could keep the wheel from having a cutout if one pack has a failure. This is if the charge/merge battery board up top has logical to isolate one bank of batteries from the failed bank of batteries.

https://ecodrift-ru.translate.goog/2022/05/21/begode-master-razbiraem/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

@BleepBloopBlop it will be hard to tell what difference and benefits are between both solutions form pictures and basic specs.
There was no real attempt to promote them or to release more details aside from a general progress update from eWheels, with a picture of the BMS: too early IMO.

Edited by supercurio
  • Like 1

Are original Begode wheels “dangerous” in this unmodified context (the Master)? Trying to discern facts from opinions. No argument about the sharp practice by the manufacturer (cultural business practices being somewhat different to others), but rather more focused on the basic real world safety of the Master wheel. Any evidence would be welcome, especially since the competitor products have also been found somewhat wanting.

Alien Rides has actually informed people that if they want LiTech batteries, then purchase a wheel from eWheels.

Alien Rides might actually be helping people by naming eWheels.  It lets people know who/where exactly to purchase it from.

Alien Rides could have just stated that LiTech batteries were no longer available, without offering any explanation.

• Like 1