Alien Rides/Begode Collab - Nikola AR+ 2700wh

1 hour ago, Alien Rides said:
  • Black motherboard for improved current handling.

:confused1:

Say whaaaat?    Whatcha mean Black Motherboard? Is there a new design floating around?

6 minutes ago, Alien Rides said:

All of the new Begode wheels ship with a black motherboard. It's the same function as the old one, but some claim it's smoother and slightly faster.

Interesting... Looking forward to getting my hands on one! :thumbup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Camenbert said:

Nice, do we know the weight of this wheel?
what is the cell used here and what charger?

The wheel is 65 lbs, 7 lbs lighter than the next 2700wh EUC.

It's using the 21700 cells and ships with the standard 3 amp charger. Should be able to charge it at 9 amps no problem with a fast charger.

• Like 2

The small new design change is classy and it's about time this model got the proper upgrade that it always needed! The price point $/WH is also bang on and has the added bonus of a proven chassis - I would argue it's Gotway's nicest looking, best-designed, most robust, and the only properly water-resistant shell in their entire lineup. 

Now why didn't this come out 4 months ago when I bought a second Nik+!! :facepalm:

Guess I need to keep an eye out for your future collabs. Good luck with this release!

Edited by conecones
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, conecones said:

The small new design change is classy and it's about time this model got the proper upgrade that it always needed! The price point $/WH is also bang on and has the added bonus of a proven chassis - I would argue it's Gotway's nicest looking, best-designed, most robust, and the only properly water-resistant shell in their entire lineup.

Yup, the nikola was one of our favorite wheels out there, so it was our ideal platform to do this on.

41 minutes ago, conecones said:

Now why didn't this come out 4 months ago when I bought a second Nik+!! :facepalm:

Guess I need to keep an eye out for your future collabs. Good luck with this release!

Thank you, lots of good stuff coming out in the future, keep an eye out 4 months after you buy your next wheel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stephen said:

Will you ship to UK

Let me see if we can work with a local dealer there to handle the import and support. If you're interested I'm sure we can make it work.

Edited by Alien Rides

On 5/21/2021 at 2:06 AM, Alien Rides said:

Let me see if we can work with a local dealer there to handle the import and support. If you're interested I'm sure we can make it work.

Could we possibly arrange an order to Austria as well?

• Like 1

On 5/24/2021 at 6:37 AM, Alien Rides said:

Thanks, let me message some folks and see what we can do.

Awesome, maybe a dealer from Austria isn't even necessary if you find one in Europe that ships to Austria.

If I can be of any help please let me know :)

• Like 2

Great wheel! I'd say the first thing riders transitioning from beginner to intermediate want most is just more range, and that battery size will not disappoint!

However, given the recent battery shortages and the large battery pack on this wheel, will this affect when this wheel will be available? Are there any anticipated major delays like with other big battery wheels?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2021 at 8:57 AM, TheSlyGiraffEV said:

Great wheel! I'd say the first thing riders transitioning from beginner to intermediate want most is just more range, and that battery size will not disappoint!

However, given the recent battery shortages and the large battery pack on this wheel, will this affect when this wheel will be available? Are there any anticipated major delays like with other big battery wheels?

Just wanted to follow up on this. As of now, this wheel is in stock and ready to ship.

Edited by TheSlyGiraffEV