eucWatch - Standalone band/watch

12 minutes ago, enaon said:

magic4 is not compatible, out of Magic3 and Rock, I say the Rock for the brighter screen. 

Alright thx I want to know Iam using Komoot for navigation can I display the route or arrows or something like that on the rock with eucworld combined or not?

8 minutes ago, Triexy said:

Alright thx I want to know Iam using Komoot for navigation can I display the route or arrows or something like that on the rock with eucworld combined or not?

not yet, well, it is very easy if someone is using OsmAnd, but for google maps not so easy. The companion app I use is Gadgetdridge, they do not like google I think.  But the espuino project has promised a phone companion app soon due to goals on kickstarter met, so there is that too. 

Edited by enaon

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 8:11 AM, powhatan2006 said:

Thanks to the help provided by @enaon I have my Rock working too!

So far it wont connect to my V11, but I will wait hopefully for an update that will fix it. 

It connects to my V8 though.

Thanks again!

I just bought the Rock watch and was hoping to find a simple video or set of instructions on how to install the EUCWATCH app onto it.  All these posts on this thread have been overwhelming and confusing, else I may just return the watch.

37 minutes ago, Grimm10 said:

I just bought the Rock watch and was hoping to find a simple video or set of instructions on how to install the EUCWATCH app onto it.  All these posts on this thread have been overwhelming and confusing, else I may just return the watch.

https://enaon.github.io/eucWatch/tools/hackme2/

if you get problems with step 3 or 4 you can try using nrftoolbox instead of daflasher.

and yes its a pretty early version, will get better with time.

• Like 3

Hmm de flasher doesent find my smartwatch i bought The Rock, he is finding anything but not the The Rock, its not at the charger or something like that. Do I need to install the app and connect it to my phone or without or what should I do?

Edited by Triexy

jesus the manual is really confusing, they said deactivate BT on your Smartphone after you click on connect the browser tells me pls activate BT and so on :D I flashing now but why I have 28 apss instand of 31 like on the tutorial. Lol and he said installation sucessfully and after it failed but my watched started Oo Hmm I have 2 problems 1. How can i turn off my Rock watch now 2. the display is over the borders of my watch and 3. how can I unlock my wheel with the eucwatch, I can lock my wheel but cant unlock it KS18XL

Edited by Triexy

37 minutes ago, Triexy said:

jesus the manual is really confusing, they said deactivate BT on your Smartphone after you click on connect the browser tells me pls activate BT and so on :D I flashing now but why I have 28 apss instand of 31 like on the tutorial. Lol and he said installation sucessfully and after it failed but my watched started Oo Hmm I have 2 problems 1. How can i turn off my Rock watch now 2. the display is over the borders of my watch and 3. how can I unlock my wheel with the eucwatch, I can lock my wheel but cant unlock it KS18XL

the rock verson is not really ready yet, better put aside for a few more days, I will post here once it is more bug free.

the "deactivate" part is for using the loader on a pc, not a phone, the loader has problems on the phone sometimes. 

Edited by enaon
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Triexy said:

Ok then I guess I will have to wait how do I date up?

the loader will offer the upadates when you connect once they are ready, just follow this thread, I will post here. 

Edited by enaon

48 minutes ago, enaon said:

the loader will offer the upadates when you connect once they are ready, just follow this thread, I will post here. 

Ok thx for info, a manual for eucguy will be nice too :)

I am so tired of all these watches with limited view and info. I got myself a Unihertz Jelly 2 Android phone watch, the smallest of all phones, but still 2x larger than all these watches--Samsung, Apple and all other whatnots. Check it out--Unihertz Jelly 2!

5 minutes ago, Triexy said:

Iam worried about, if i crash a phone on the wrist isnt a good Idea I think -.-

If there is a crash, the last thing I'd worry about is my Unihertz Jelly 2. I've riding with it for over 2 years, not an issue. It's made well, tough and sturdy with a protective case. Exactly how and where you wear it on can make a difference and of course, how you fall!

2 hours ago, Scubadragonsan said:

I am so tired of all these watches with limited view and info. I got myself a Unihertz Jelly 2 Android phone watch, the smallest of all phones, but still 2x larger than all these watches--Samsung, Apple and all other whatnots. Check it out--Unihertz Jelly 2!

euc World running on a 3inch phone has smaller fonts than the Rock, but whatever :D

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 9:47 PM, Lefteris said:

but eucWatch has so much more information displayed
than all pages of euc world combined.. !??!??!

If its runs :D I hope the fix comes soon, now I have a broken eucwatch ^^ what I cant turn off and I missing some colors will be nice for high speed = red or warnings to bluetooth headset will be nice too

about
he "deactivate" part is for using the loader on a pc, not a phone, the loader has problems on the phone sometimes. 

I did it because my pc didnt find the smartwatch but after it I did it with smartphone it was the only Hardware what found the smartwatch but it works so fine.

Edited by Triexy