eucWatch - Standalone band/watch

4 hours ago, Dubardo said:

Can't seems to find a list of features EUC watch has. 

Aside from live info from the wheel;

1. Can it sync with EUC world app?
  2. Log and Upload tour via EUC world?
  3. Connect both euc watch and world on the same wheel at the same time?
  4. Connect different wheel easily(as EUC world)?

Thank you!

hi, features depend on the wheel, KS and gotway have full clients, the new gotway one is based on Freestyl3rs work, so it is very good. 

This project is not a phone companion watch but a standalone client, yet there are two ways to share one wheel between the phone and the watch.

a).a proxy on the phone, so that eucwatch can connect to the wheel through the phone ( EUC Alarm demo from Supercurio on playstore)
b.)a proxy on the watch other watches/phones can connect to. 

the proxy on watch is not compatible with EUC World/wheellog yet, KS official apps and darknessbot play nice with it though. 
The proxy of Supercurio does not yet support kingsong, but it support the s22,  so that will work fine for having EUC World and the watch connected at the same time. .

it also has a garage where you store 4 wheels. all with their personal safety settings, select and connect, very easy I think.  

Edited by enaon
  • Like 2

@Tawpie @enaon reported that the S22 just works with the current EUC Alarm app proxy version BTW, without changes in my codebase.

I still plan to add support for as many wheels as I can get a hold off for the Proxy - although I have difficulty prioritizing working on this ATM (something else coming up..)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Rotator said:

I have the testing version becuase I wanted to use it with the inmotion v12.

I do not know how to delete garage eucs that it were recorded in the past, and my KS16S that it is there was already in the garage does not work now :-(

if you are on testing, then there should be a delete button if you tap on the garage slot you want to delete.

but in any case if you get problems, maybe do an "install all" from the loader, a lot of things are changed, I am not sure upgrading will work ok.

*you also need to upgrade the espruino image for the v12 to work. 
https://github.com/enaon/eucWatch/wiki/Firmware

Edited by enaon

On 9/16/2022 at 3:00 PM, enaon said:

if you are on testing, then there should be a delete button if you tap on the garage slot you want to delete.

but in any case if you get problems, maybe do an "install all" from the loader, a lot of things are changed, I am not sure upgrading will work ok.

*you also need to upgrade the espruino image for the v12 to work. 
https://github.com/enaon/eucWatch/wiki/Firmware

Yes, I have installed all over the new espruino image.

Anyway, I want to add another euc to the garage but I can't because is full (4 old eucs). I think the only way to delete one, is to connect first to an existing one and the press "del" button. So I can't because I have not any of them. Any other way to delete garage settings?

12 hours ago, Rotator said:

Yes, I have installed all over the new espruino image.

Anyway, I want to add another euc to the garage but I can't because is full (4 old eucs). I think the only way to delete one, is to connect first to an existing one and the press "del" button. So I can't because I have not any of them. Any other way to delete garage settings?

You do not have to connect in order to delete a slot , you just tap on the slot and then tap on delete. 

BUT, if this is an upgrade from older loader installation, things will get broken, the variables structure is changed. So, do an install all using the testng loader, then delete will work ok next time.   

Edited by enaon

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I got the P22b1, manage to flash everything and load all the modules via the webloader but can't seems to connect to my s22. The Bluetooth on the watch show barely 1 bar too, so defective watch? It connect to my phone and computer easy tho.

CZztxudetLg9gQEx99D4XGak9zNhgM_P3pLJzOIyEv--gyCdL2zuAHvprVsCmHFUApLoS09pcMtM1ElCJfwA-i2zhPNbkLHnFCIlUdUDQfk_EXb9DpgT-upIF8E8aBF_BG6h_I5BT7t8jGe_dxWi6R4OxXGjCDqK3xBkOEtjXZbqWv8cYKtziKXkIRZ3RZzsVI61I2LOxKHyk9671YgQSc3qTIgOl-xr56gCheVgX-CLra7P6qCcZ_iL7B4y3DC5IkjnQeVlfONZYA1wSCUUEz-zGvarruxx6ioYC8VQPDh7rJUdQYPCfETBQyid1c4G5s82zF-vBn77FclhTBV-RWCZF87ATfdJ50Enu0BMN1G4Z-cUyiAYqDm0Mxgy8cZ0MZUBFwqanoCQbgQh5uJYQ6WSqVEf3-_NvrSqWloU578sz_tGX9x77g87BsEZDyXrXoscHxrY1C9br7RXLzV1sZgtIXoTKnLPusB10c_P0FGXvWmrW3JGtGEYqL-MsNRbixZ0D5UesJxiTceDLApL2DIq7h2pQmIjSsfgJ9ad3ih-nDJnyWCE1Zh31l3k1zy6kTL8UAgyHBsUSYFeKjqeSz0GWGytqubhj5CN0_ipm-n8sZriwiROf0Q_DizH2iXAeAmiYkYeZ_1cBcGm-i8kiv-QLh1AgkiJMwCHqPAI7qzoDfRV0_xnfAlPcjv2weSrxizbkFSIAt3-W-vZZ0rHejpUjwk6obG8U145rIyQhYtwJOS5Aj606l1Qxzg6_Az6k8o0epUagMutaIw_-fnLOYO5f5gw6O1k0ro4wxDlwTBVQNyOuEn1hExJdVlZWIEGbCvjqSvdzXFCy7ifjEZDMuMHV4QuQMAbspktIq2fTmBDXsNjMuMRgKJ5yHj93I3r5qkqA8CrXnmDwf087fexVESrGpJ6JoXsBZUzoSgBSw=s1097-no?authuser=0

ZN_w1o9sl7CB6dU2wj-4yVXPwho37j8IK0oKsdi0vx46qGXLkCj_P5qJHwQYl1-G54LtPXzmA1hCSxnhERglEzhyI2GnWdoRdaxaw9C6DvWnhpkQ205gSUoYjAJBIy_eCmhFz9hqBpPPTvu3gyWTLxK6tozGVoffKbRKfJqC33-TcPAh3ltebeJE151Mjc7qolCxnH6R0ixO8xXKSL19dZjgIu8VPjZYpnfwq2Nua3AI0tIp1Jsx9vYziXoP-OKIthkqduNg2u_02jnIhCX5mVJQEoljg5NCtmu-IvvtX8CQNO07A_93-36VOYJw93bgpmPIFuXiPga1D3htBi2574-1LOSKLoOtZTmp-fFEg5FINbF5tAQS4tYrl0qublMmPl-Z0YloAv_NcGPuaXo9AqC1YoXFmf5AMXEt1nZj1LmZXEvkUUXdcY7dSK3uPjLtPaLwzQR1SJS77QMaPFKaf9wrxKaTxzRPPkM3IcUyGVFTtwhTJoyBa1iBU3zlpEm8rj45RQZw9JcmDucaFXFyzN-HKb_wggR29g8DWZdJ05BevA1G9Zv7Y_o8odWSKgeJHKA3d856SOyfRVw8Pok9dOxDWz7X6GrByPr65OupFcH0BxZZ1CUi3VdMEHcgEPAnU5fK7cj-3EfMX4UQchuX3tiOBSvs-ahfIGqX-AhVkyKviDXuCNHODL74m8oMdom7m_3gluLWtAEkGTsSdm7Qu9M8ctryAy-vxbeWi_OU-ohGNvHhU5BqALZ1S6tm_VQL1QAp5DYkhV52ZRgK2AFMfKQVF3q-cocUl7qIvD8jq1ustiQAQJjAxdweLLHKoHEuUlCRNq3hNXF8FWAUwKunNBrV_dFxzKhStax_F2wtJKPnB-2D1N2KaAcTLrlhyzTwvr4NVlM9LdEiDFEdxJNV7Grmy8uy4By3rw6zg1hp4Q=w1045-h1097-no?authuser=0

Dm29ujll9KLuclA8-r6j779RAABkhVb9c7aIRsRqgLcJihXv94_2O4Zxty3g4YW7MRPT-8q6o8S-lo5t4pyCsgkkkaLfy2o26hAIVSMdq6SeJAMKEq88lP2XYcDnOBupmtG_RoWK1xmrd6mLGC0Ybn9DrjsIZn3SwzEPIAsNsC3v2IiRaDcX7ZMeM5QJGygjhtB79EA9QxYjYoFx3Qp_Dtk52srvf5Ko5xfEihBizHsj_MlKLQYRlzFMkEJocOifSR7BPcTU8KLUvz1V5RAc-pq3ljG_V9bgmfvEJmhQkNEoDHGYY1ERFEiWMAeFVpbE6jaYRPBs2Q9NQ8pBL508XWDYIzqR4iPbn8ZZieuNT_lWn2Mh1jQfJudVCvqSHdiEKZGprKuJ4q9TVdKiTfEgAJaZdQ533AMrFcMc4YWdc3_wY_XtJj4wuY_DK03bK1Y1-45A-q0DKQifj7otZquB6T0VTi6J3yxWC6XQLlw9yPICgvlN3S9sxcogOsgVrezlIua7UqH31xw0CwHOsVVLEe4-UO21Mn_pcoCrzvvNovix8sawfdLU05WT3GHzzfbN61CzheTFKGqdxNj5ewRTZhMINLg0wXCvO6XQjr9V10AFAEWDFj3Swi2Yr7SBgnm7Ys_FVESs9lW9EX80Sk78XOr8EtQdfG0dVstesogykb6HeAMLiKFrBDO-OaAedPYLTjS14ZXR7PHmjqnRHO9hw5mpKK0wCPCahyr1nNi3dMs6KqOKYp8WQBzw4t3Jm9eeENbAsdGnNSm0mAvoULZbz3-RnZKuQywLDBHsTEViz8X2yPRHd7AY7KAOPDg0nEihzJUZq-cHwQ4KXGBHFwZDkFZ2mamkSM9fBzRB2BfCvdVjaIG75lMp8bMMEZb0_wnuvZwpF8XIqM94101zs4V4u7zhqe8Py0Gc58zmkEnopw=w823-h1097-no?authuser=0

Edited by Dubardo

3 hours ago, Dubardo said:

Well, I got the P22b1, manage to flash everything and load all the modules via the webloader but can't seems to connect to my s22.

Nice, two things:

1.the bar you are referring to is tx power for phone to watch connection, not related to watch to euc connection. You can set the tx power by long pressings on the bt field, but leave it as is

2. you are using the old loader, the s22 is not supported there, use the testing one, or the one on 

https://loader.eucwatch.com  (do a full install all, not update)

you can get support here if you are on telegram
https://t.me/eucWatch

ps. on kingsong you can now use darknessbot/wheellog/KS app as a client to the watch, for this to work, enable once the proxy icon on the BT menu before staring the connection to the euc from the watch. Then connect the watch to the euc, and scan from the phone, the "wheel" will have the original name plus "eucwatch" at the end. 

Edited by enaon
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @enaon, I have Utelite P8 watch which the seller stated it had Hardware platform: NRF52832 QFAA

I installed the espruino on it.

Then using your web loader I installed All Apps. After all files successfully uploaded, I disconnect the watch and found the screen only has 1 yellow circle displayed.

Do you know what went wrong? Is it bootloader issue?

WIN-20221103-17-13-56-Pro.jpg

*****Update :

I remove all the apps via web loader then reinstall all apps again. Now the screen is only in black without anything shows up.

Is this watch of mine not supported?

Edited by euc.alyptus
add pict

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2023 at 6:20 PM, Kurtosis said:

I recently connected and then ran the "update all apps" and now the watch seems to be bricked? The screen shows the time when it was updated and never changes. Is this a known issue?

I had an issue where installing all apps installed the wrong or extra "core" apps I did not need causing it to not function.

Is there a new better watch or method for flashing? My p22 bricked after updating as well it just didn't push the whole update and now I can't connect to the watch at all. That was already my 2nd watch and I can't justify getting a 3rd unless something better has been found.

• 2 months later...

I got myself a p22 D just 2 weeks ago, but seems like it is not supported.
Not sure if any changes are made to the watch, but DaFlasher can't even find it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same for me. DaFlasher do not find my P22D.
Annoying as the watch has no other purpose for me.
Actually. It is so bad, that when I uninstalled the app on my phone, within 2 weeks the time was off by several hours. So it need the app and be connected to my phone to even work as a watch. 

Edited by EUCzero

6 hours ago, Bastich said:

P_20230815_135059_1.thumb.jpg.9cd412c81c13b3d607091fb37193ccff.jpgCan't find my p22b1 with DaFlasher, any ideas?

Edit2: it all came down to not having "location" enabled on my phone before searching for the device. Make sure it's on. I admit that I didn't read all 23 pages here, but don't recall seeing it being mentioned anywhere I looked except in the daflasher AFTER I successfully connected to my watch. Maybe I'm blind.

• 3 weeks later...

I have found a permanent solution guys, https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B087LTN2FX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 works like a charm! And if your normal phone is too big or bulky for your wrist, buy a cheap small android and that's it. Forget the watches, the bigger screen is 100% worth it. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...