eucWatch - Standalone band/watch

Hey mate, hope you're doing well. Been loving the watch so far and it's been running great. I'm using the P22 and it seems the latest firmware for the V11 has changed something and now everything is showing as 0 on the interface like temp, speed, battery, etc. Is there any fix to this or do you plan on updating this?

So, one of the draws to me was being able to use a proxy so that I could have full dashboard on a watch but still log rides with EUCWorld (I'm kinda locked into that app, I *must* be able to review my rides with all the gory details… it's a personal problem I know but I'm owning it).

Now that I have the app working on my Rock, I tried the proxy. Turned it on at the watch, opened EUCWorld and tried to connect to "Tawpie", the name I gave EUCWatch. It connected I'm pretty sure (watch buzzed), but then it immediately disconnected (watch buzzed again, said proxy disconnected). I had to power cycle the phone to get the phone to connect to anything at all again, force quitting EUCWorld didn't work—also had to get far away from the watch so it wouldn't grab the wheel connection, I haven't played with 'forgetting' a wheel yet)

I'm wondering what settings I have wrong?

Edited by Tawpie

3 hours ago, Tawpie said:

I'm wondering what settings I have wrong?

No you have not, on the p8/p22 the proxy emulates a z10, this fools EW into connecting thinking the wheel is a Z10. 
On the Rock, the proxy is a transparent bridge, it proxies the wheel, but eucWorld has some extra checks and refuses to conect, it will be resolved soon I think.
It works if you try connecting from Darknessbot, or from softtuner on android, but not EW yet. 

Edited by enaon
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much! The p22 has been my first one conected to an EUC.

IT HAS BEEN POSSIBLE thanks to tour effort. I have an Inmotion V11 and the watch didnt show on it the data. With your 4 step file and the kind help from Enaon i the watch is perfecto fine, and so do i. I feel like a child with new soccer boots.

Thank you both!!! 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 7:20 PM, dignome said:

thank you for this, someone from Spain tested it yesterday, it works fine.
I placed your p22 image on the hackme folder, and an V11  firm v1.4 module on the loader. 

if you have some time, please make a p8 image too (the button is on D17) so that I can test it a bit on other makees and maybe update the images for all. 

image.thumb.jpeg.69f8243d3096778cced141023b5f6d10.jpeg

Edited by enaon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey @enaon, I finally got my ROCK in. Went through the steps and I got through the first 3 okay (though I needed to manually get the device into DfuTarg for step 3), but on step 4, it got fully through in the progress bar, but disconnected and reconnected and then said something about SD version error. Trying step 4 anymore just quickly results in a disconnect and SD version error. Any ideas? Cheers =)

@enaon

Cool.  I put an P8 image on my drive and also the board .py espruino build file used to generate it.  Do not own a P8 to test it so if you already have a Frankenstein p8 watch rigged for recovery probably want to use that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, dignome said:

@enaon

Cool.  I put an P8 image on my drive and also the board .py espruino build file used to generate it.  Do not own a P8 to test it so if you already have a Frankenstein p8 watch rigged for recovery probably want to use that.

I got the p8 image installed on my watch, it looks fine, I see that you have striped it down fanoush style, very nice, thanks a lot. 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 12:33 AM, redfoxdude said:

Hey @enaon, I finally got my ROCK in. Went through the steps and I got through the first 3 okay (though I needed to manually get the device into DfuTarg for step 3), but on step 4, it got fully through in the progress bar, but disconnected and reconnected and then said something about SD version error. Trying step 4 anymore just quickly results in a disconnect and SD version error. Any ideas? Cheers =)

have you solved this?

I think step 4 may have actually succeeded the first time. Maybe the SD error is indicative that it is properly downgraded and refusing the DFU. Stuck in DFU mode, flashing step 3 file got me a watch advertising as ROCK. I can install apps and such, though the interface on the watch is still a little buggy =)

Edited by redfoxdude

Hmm i have an problem with my rock watch, I connect to the loader I did update apps, now I have blackscreen on my watch and the pulse leds are glowing green like it is freezed. will tried an reinstallation with the but after erasing, the installation failed -.-

Edited by Triexy

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up an inmotion v12ht a few weeks ago and was able to modify slightly the v11 module to work with this wheel.

euwatch web loader shows the new module but having an issue with eucwatch after the scan runs to add the wheel.

It says ON but then loads the eucInmotion (v11) module instead of the new modified module eucInmotionV12.  Spent hours just on that so it must be something easy ;p

If I replace the eucwatchV14.js file with the new eucwatchV12.js then in the web loader install both the "Inmotion V11 module, V1.4" module and the "Inmotion V12" module it loads and works.

See my inmotion-v12 folder on gdrive (p8-testing).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dignome said:

Spent hours just on that so it must be something easy ;p

thank you very much, I added your work on testing, please verify that it works as expected. 
It was this that caused you problems, "...slot+"Maker","Inmotion");" on dashScan,  it reads the filename from the maker, so it wanted InmotionV12 there. 

Edited by enaon

also on testing there is now support for gotway/sherman/kingsong and darknessbot. On settings/bt on the watch, tap twice on the proxy icon, it will show a darknessbot icon. When this is selected, an iPhone running darnessbot can connect and control the wheel through the watch. 

I bought Colmi p8 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000548862852.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.0.0.6bd2f19cLd3EOd

First I couldn't get watch to download apps with my Samsung S10 phone, then I tried with PC laptop, automatic 'all' download was successful but I got undefined error and watch didn't work, just yellow square was on the screen. Then I started to try different CORE apps and I managed to get watch working with P22 B1/D CORE  and P8-P22 A/B/C/C1 Handler

Funny thing is that watch should be P8 but with P8 core display does not respond and with P22 B1/D Handler it does not even display anything.

Anyway I think that the eucwatch is great and I would like to thank Enaon and other developers for the excellent job! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, okvp said:

Then I started to try different CORE apps and I managed to get watch working with P22 B1/D CORE  and P8-P22 A/B/C/C1 Handler

nice, so this p8 has the screen reverced and no 12bit color support, like the p22 ones. 
can you please go to
settings on the watch(swipe up when on clock) press the down center button->about. and post a picture?

Edited by enaon

4 hours ago, enaon said:

nice, so this p8 has the screen reverced and no 12bit color support, like the p22 ones. 
can you please go to
settings on the watch(swipe up when on clock) press the down center button->about. and post a picture?

Here is the pic.

image.thumb.jpeg.8737e15512eacba3a9f0ab755de73d74.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 watches that aren't working. One was brand new and I followed the guide step by step, the watch is left with a single yellow square

20220710_164414.jpg

The 2nd watch used to work fine. You once helped me fix it with some custom firmware so I could wear it on my right hand. I had been having issues ever since then but did not want to risk bricking it... I decided to try and update the espressuino version which I believe you said I needed to do and now I am left with a weird looking menu that does not respond or move
20220710_151313.jpg

15 minutes ago, jtm94 said:

I have 2 watches 

Both of them look like b1/d. Connect to the loader, do this, then press disconnect.

I remember I think, you had the watch on the right hand and it had the screen always on. I think it is solved now, we can verify once you get them working. 

image.thumb.jpeg.3656e193341c0e097718034408e2bdb3.jpeg

Edited by enaon

Do I need the core and handler for pinetime as well? Or Can I uninstall those?

This seemed to get both watches up and running thank you I've been at this for hours! 

As for my issue of the watch on my right hand has that been universally fixed? Or do I still need to install something that is being tested?

5 minutes ago, jtm94 said:

This seemed to get both watches up and running thank you I've been at this for hours! 

As for my issue of the watch on my right hand has that been universally fixed? Or do I still need to install something that is being tested?

Nice :)

Yes the fix is included now, so you should have it already, test a bit and if not working, let me know please.