MonoCustomize side pads?

Denny Paul

Anyone have any experience or information on these? 

https://www.instagram.com/mono_customize/

Where can I buy em? Their Instagram says international shipping but I’m struggling to find anything except glamour pics.

Some of em have triangle shaped braces on the front and back. I imagine this is to help force the machine to tilt more for accelerating and braking. Sounds good in theory, not sure how it would translate in practice. I’d like to try, and hear some of the opinions out there on the subject. 

Edited by Denny Paul

Denny get ahold of Nytarzan on Instagram.  I ordered these pads from him for my Monster V3.  He’s out of New York. I’m still waiting for mine to ship so hopefully he’s honest but I haven’t met a dishonest person who’s part of this community. 

9 hours ago, HippoPig said:

I’ve ordered some today.

week lead time on manufacture approx.

How much did they end up costing, and where did you purchase them? Just by contacting NYTarzan? I tried these on a group ride with him, and I may want to purchase a pair...

Edited by Nick McCutcheon

Spoke to the guy who actually makes them in the Telegram group.

I don’t have insta to chat to them but the telegram link is on their insta page.

$120 plus shipping.

how did you find them? 

Edited by HippoPig

I too find these today while browsing Instagram looking at pictures of peoples MSX. I just recently got a MSX 100V and the shell really digs into my leg. Rode 30 miles the first day I got it but haven't been able to ride in the couple of days since then as my leg is in too much pain at the pressure point. I am looking to add some padding that still looks decent and makes the wheel more comfortable for me. Coming from a V10F I didn't have this problem as it contacts my leg higher up and is more narrow. 

4 hours ago, scap said:

I too find these today while browsing Instagram looking at pictures of peoples MSX. I just recently got a MSX 100V and the shell really digs into my leg. Rode 30 miles the first day I got it but haven't been able to ride in the couple of days since then as my leg is in too much pain at the pressure point. I am looking to add some padding that still looks decent and makes the wheel more comfortable for me. Coming from a V10F I didn't have this problem as it contacts my leg higher up and is more narrow. 

Just pull those thick pads off. I'm with you as the thick pads don't even match the indentation. They are not sized right and they are shipping with thinner ones now. You can imaging how thick they were before. Anyway, just pull them off and there will be a slight indentation, but oh the sweet relief to your calf muscles.

If you feel like you really need something there, you can use something like this to fill the shell indentation gap. 

61bK-FHT1RL._AC_SL1380_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WRMQ5ZV/

It's soft and it will give a little bit of grip. No pain whatsoever.

Um, 1/10 of the price of that $120 pad. Amazon will get it to you in 2 days.

:clap3:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Дмитрий Кругляк said:

Hey.  Found this topic about our products.  We make these pads in Russia.  If you have any questions - write, I will try to answer.

Currently waiting for mine to arrive! 💪💪💪

8 minutes ago, HippoPig said:

Currently waiting for mine to arrive! 💪💪💪

Yes, I hope you will receive our package with pads soon.
I would be grateful if you could take the time to describe your impressions of these pads in this topic.

Edited by Дмитрий Кругляк

6 hours ago, Дмитрий Кругляк said:

Yes, I hope you will receive our package with pads soon.
I would be grateful if you could take the time to describe your impressions of these pads in this topic.

No problem.

Tracking says not in the U.K. yet but probably just not with Royal Mail yet.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:45 PM, Дмитрий Кругляк said:

Hey.  Found this topic about our products.  We make these pads in Russia.  If you have any questions - write, I will try to answer.

Is there a website to purchase?

Bruce

On 4/21/2020 at 12:56 AM, PennBruce said:

Is there a website to purchase?

Bruce

We do not have a website yet.
You can purchase our pads through the Direct Message of our Instagram account: http://www.instagram.com/mono_customize/
or in our Telegram group: t.me/MonoCustomize

On 4/20/2020 at 11:34 PM, Mats Anda said:

https://ibb.co/9Y7tDhm

http:// https://ibb.co/G5CmVZh

I am ordering these from Russia. For the 16 X. Will let you know if they are worth it.

The pads you showed are also made in Russia, but they are not of our production and they are very significantly different from what we do.

In the production of our pads, we make a molded base of foamed polyethylene and soft foam. Inside the pads shown by you, there is only a synthetic winterizer.

On 4/23/2020 at 10:43 PM, Дмитрий Кругляк said:

The pads you showed are also made in Russia, but they are not of our production and they are very significantly different from what we do.

In the production of our pads, we make a molded base of foamed polyethylene and soft foam. Inside the pads shown by you, there is only a synthetic winterizer.

Let me know when you make them for the 16X!

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 11:45 AM, Дмитрий Кругляк said:

Do you have an Inmotion V8 model?