16X Notice

Patton250

How many of you got the notice from Jason giving you the option to pay for airfreight so you can have the KS16X before the end of this month? If so are you going to do it? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Yes I received Jason’s email and agreed to pay the extra shipping cost. Favorable weather is so limited in the Northeast. $250 is a bit steep but I’ll just cut back on taking my wife out to dinner. 

:w00t2::thumbup:

That was funny as all get out. Thanks for that. Lol lol lol

I told Jason yes also. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Yes I received Jason’s email and agreed to pay the extra shipping cost. Favorable weather is so limited in the Northeast. $250 is a bit steep but I’ll just cut back on taking my wife out to dinner. 

My man got his priority straight right here :lol:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

That is the path to bring out dark force... Wife power is second to none. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I have not tested the KS16X as of yet... The other two, check. From comments I have seen. The KS16X kinda behavies like a in between Z10 and KS18XL with a twist of V10f. 

It has the low torque power and is nimble or agile but looses its edge as speeds picks up. Fairly easy to balance at low speeds. Compared to Nikola some said the KS16X is better (torqueier) but other things they didn't like, but that KS took in that feedback and from info I got from my dealer should by now all have been addressed and fixed. Pedal angle, new tyre, better water proofing, double mosfets. Occilliasion issue should be fixed too (partly firmware, partly tyre). Plus a few other things 😁

That sort of sums it all up I think. 3-4 weeks from now I will be ale to tell you more 😉

The Z10 and Nikola are stupid easy to go slow with. I hope the 16X is too. I think I’m really enjoying the fatter tire wheels. I get the MSX this Thursday. I hope that is the same way. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patton250 said:

The Z10 and Nikola are stupid easy to go slow with. I hope the 16X is too. I think I’m really enjoying the fatter tire wheels. I get the MSX this Thursday. I hope that is the same way. 

I found the Z10 to be able to turn so tight from a standstill together with acceleration it threw me off due to centrefugual force, I couldn't keep feet on the pedals. 

Only did that once, then I didn't test that again, very scary. 

As for my KS18L I find it fairly easy to ride slow on once I come from speed to close to standstill. From standstill to very slow, not so much. The Z10 was different, if N9 didn't have battery vampire issue and board burn problems, and their way of treating both dealers and riders, it could have been in my hallway. Instead it is the KS16X that is incomming. 

As for the MSX, something I have not tried.. yet. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I found the Z10 to be able to turn so tight from a standstill together with acceleration it threw me off due to centrefugual force, I couldn't keep feet on the pedals. 

Only did that once, then I didn't test that again, very scary. 

As for my KS18L I find it fairly easy to ride slow on once I come from speed to close to standstill. From standstill to very slow, not so much. The Z10 was different, if N9 didn't have battery vampire issue and board burn problems, and their way of treating both dealers and riders, it could have been in my hallway. Instead it is the KS16X that is incomming. 

As for the MSX, something I have not tried.. yet. 

Well they all have some problems. Oh well

Did Kingsong release their update to fix the “motor oscillating problem” yet? Don’t want to pay for air freight if the update is not ready. Not in a particularly in a rush down here in the southeast where the summer is long. But I wouldn’t mind getting it early if the wheel is completely done.

Edited by Daniel-Son
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel-Son said:

Did Kingsong release their update to fix the “motor oscillating problem” yet? Don’t want to pay for air freight if the update is not ready. Not in a particularly in a rush down here in the southeast where the summer is long. But I wouldn’t mind getting it early if the wheel is completely done.

It is really hot man.  Especially when you are all geared up. 

• Like 2

Most of the KS16X reviewers are keeping their reviews in “Pending Mode” until kingsong has release the update to fix the issues. Well I haven’t seen any full reviews yet, so I’m assuming the update has not been released yet. Hopefully soon. :popcorn:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rehab1 said:

She’s actually very excited about it.

48285280497_4853e17cd9_b.jpg

Yes as now you can do more yard work... Once you get the longer range

• Like 1

@Rehab1 I forgot to mention that now with the light fix, you can work evening Yard shifts too.

Your wife will love like never before now. 😉

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1