16X Notice

Patton250

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:32 PM, Rehab1 said:

can’t believe you still have my wife’s name registered on the forum and she’s got 13 reps! :laughbounce2: 

I'm so disappointed that you used your moderator powers to find out who was responsible... But you should also remember that someone else must have been involved with the approval...

And she's up to 18 reps now too!   :roflmao:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I'm so disappointed that you used your moderator powers to find out who was responsible... But you should also remember that someone else must have been involved with the approval...

And she's up to 18 reps now too!   :roflmao:

No I remember that you set up Mrs. Rehab1 about a year ago. I just thought she was collecting cobwebs somewhere in your basement. Glad she’s still alive. :P

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

ey @Gaz Bon - I have some 16X units leaving Shenzhen on Wednesday.. And one unit will become a demo unit (which is code for "my wheel"). I hope to post feedback from a range of users as well as my take on it.   :D

And before everyone else asls... Yes, it if it possible, we will be manufacturing an EUC Bodyguard for it too!   ;)

How long is expected shipping time to your location?  A few days and custom handling too right?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

ey @Gaz Bon - I have some 16X units leaving Shenzhen on Wednesday.. And one unit will become a demo unit (which is code for "my wheel"). I hope to post feedback from a range of users as well as my take on it.   :D

And before everyone else asls... Yes, it if it possible, we will be manufacturing an EUC Bodyguard for it too!   ;)

Thanking u kindly 🖖may u live long and prosper 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

How long is expected shipping time to your location?  A few days and custom handling too right?

I have heard from King Song and my order will be shipping (mid) next week... With an ETA here about the end of August, at which time the #1 priority will be to provide a solution as robust as our other EUC Bodyguards!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I have heard from King Song and my order will be shipping (mid) next week... With an ETA here about the end of August, at which time the #1 priority will be to provide a solution as robust as our other EUC Bodyguards!

Any plans on hiring more elves to keep up with the volume of production?

1 minute ago, Rehab1 said:

@Rehab1 looking for a new job for you and your wife? 😉

44 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

42 minutes ago, Unventor said:

@Rehab1 looking for a new job for you and your wife? 😉

25 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Depends on what a elf gets paid in New Zealand. 

For the record, this is New Zealand, so all slave labour is done by Hobbits (not elves).

As for production, our plan is to keep with the demand using this...

The machine!

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

For the record, this is New Zealand, so all slave labour is done by Hobbits (not elves).

I stand corrected. They all look alike to me.

25 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

As for production, our plan is to keep with the demand using this...

The machine!

That appears to be some sort of sophisticated equipment in a hobbit’s house. 

48380094717_e50d60e36d_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/26/2019 at 2:14 AM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Hey @Gaz Bon - I have some 16X units leaving Shenzhen on Wednesday.. And one unit will become a demo unit (which is code for "my wheel"). I hope to post feedback from a range of users as well as my take on it.   :D

And before everyone else asks... Yes, it if it possible, we will be manufacturing an EUC Bodyguard for it too!   ;)

Phone companies share details about their upcoming models with select third-party accessory vendors, so that cases can be available at the time of the launch.

The EUC vendors should start providing mechanical (non-functional) samples of their wheels to you before launch so you have an EUC Bodyguard ready by the time the wheel ships.

You better build up this business of yours quickly so you can get on their radar.

11 hours ago, Jon Stern said:

The EUC vendors should start providing mechanical (non-functional) samples of their wheels to you before launch so you have an EUC Bodyguard ready by the time the wheel ships.

We would love to have that happen... Non-functional may be an issue though, as we need to understand clearances and light positions to get the fit right.

How about I promise to by the first one of the production line for every wheel going forward?

10 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

... and they can copy his idea for half the price in a Chinese factory?

Reducing the price would require reducing the quality of the product (both the manufacture and materials), which can be easily done - but it will compromise the result.

Would people prefer to pay half the price, but for a "dust cover" that lasts for one or two decent mishaps only?