And now it seems Gotway is the last of the Big 4 EUC companies near jumping on the scooter bandwagon with this DTen(?)

Like most of these metoo scooters, this thing kinda looks like a repackage Currus RS11, with it's 3 pole handlebar post.

Gotway DTen FB Post

CURRUS RS-11

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like the Dten has had a major styling "makeover"!!!  Really liking the look, especially compared to the original "copycat" prototype.

Posted on Facebook by Gotway: "dten is ready"

Dten 1.jpg

Dten 2.jpg

Dten 3.jpg

Dten 4.png

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

More photos of the Final look of the GotWay Dten scooter 84v 3500W 1060wh/1600wh 80km/h, just posted on Facebook by Fei Che Biao.

Dten 1.jpg

Dten 2.jpg

Dten 3.jpg

Dten 4.jpg

Dten 5.jpg

Dten 6.jpg

Dten 7.jpg

Dten 8.jpg

Dten 9.jpg

Dten 10.jpg

Dten 11.jpg

Dten 12.jpg

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 2

And also a few more, plus the spec sheet for good measure!

Dten 13.jpg

Dten 14.jpg

Dten 15.jpg

Dten 16.jpg

Dten 17.jpg

Dten 18.jpg

Dten 19.jpg

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

Facebook post: Dten gotway 100v

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 2

GotWay announce their Super Scooter the Dten Plus 100V with Dual Motors!  This version has to be a big performance jump up from the previously released specs for the single motor 84V model.

100v Dten Plus.jpg

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fbhb said:

GotWay announce their Super Scooter the Dten Plus 100V with Dual Motors!  This version has to be a big performance jump up from the previously released specs for the single motor 84V model.

Aaand.. 7kw 160km/h?

• Like 1

• Like 1

_ _ _ _ _ _ _  we're sick of walking, ggrrr

AAHRlRe.jpe ...there's blood in the water, the established order ie. minimotors, inokim & zero are taking a beating from the competition here

AAHRlRe.jpe ... some chinese manufacturers have reduced their factory prices on good sellers & new models ...oxo, d2 & ultra discounted $200 or $250

Edited by stephenbadger
2 cents worth

• 1 month later...

Crazy power ! Dual controller !Super torque !21700 cells Battery ! 80km/h

12 New photos including the Dten Plus 1800wh/100v just posted on Facebook by GotWay Intelligent Transportation & Fei Che Biao, also showing the addition of an illuminated deck insert!!!

100v Dten 1.jpg

100v Dten 2.jpg

100v Dten 3.jpg

100v Dten 4.jpg

100v Dten 5.jpg

100v Dten 6.jpg

100v Dten 7.jpg

100v Dten 8.jpg

100v Dten 9.jpg

100v Dten 10.jpg

100v Dten 11.jpg

Dten 12.jpg

Edited by fbhb

• 2 weeks later...

Nice moody shots of the Dten, posted on Facebook.  I wonder when GotWay is going to release this for sale?  Anyone have any inside information?

Dten 20.jpg

Dten 21.jpg

Edited by fbhb

• 3 weeks later...

Loomo Wheel Store just made the Dten Plus 100v 1800wh available for sale on their Ali store: https://tinyurl.com/unh3b2w

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Alien Rides just posted a fantastic first impressions video on YouTube.  Thanks heaps Kevin for your usual high standard, on this first look at the Dten Plus.

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Alien Rides said:

I hear that GotWay has discontinued the Dten for now. The reasoning I have heard is that it's "too fast", but I have suspicions that someone got injured on it.

Is that an official announcement/statement from GotWay?  I did see a comment on your video from a distributor expecting a delivery, but GotWay still have them listed for sale via their Alibaba store: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/GotWay-Dten-Scooter-80km-h-1800wh_62356269893.html and Loomo Wheel Store also still have it listed on their Ali Express store: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000513182500.html?dp=2165aecf98fa4cbfcd0cadf7cb96955a&af=240682&cv=47843&afref=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.electricunicycle.org%2Ftopic%2F13580-gotway-dten%2F%3Ftab%3Dcomments&mall_affr=pr3&dp=2165aecf98fa4cbfcd0cadf7cb96955a&af=240682&cv=47843&afref=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.electricunicycle.org%2Ftopic%2F13580-gotway-dten%2F%3Ftab%3Dcomments&mall_affr=pr3&aff_request_id=9f06be5419e449ce9158e890f0714347-1579371837698-03020-VnYZvQVf&aff_platform=aaf&cpt=1579371837698&sk=VnYZvQVf&aff_trace_key=9f06be5419e449ce9158e890f0714347-1579371837698-03020-VnYZvQVf&terminal_id=84845ebe8bd34c65b24cf97a1d885b23

Edited by fbhb

I don't believe GotWay has made an official statement yet, but I've now heard the same thing from two different dealers. I think something is definitely going on, I'm not sure if it's a full cancellation, or if they're just pausing on the model to address some issues. Hopefully we hear something from a GotWay representative soon. They could've had a real winner in the power scooter world with just a few small tweaks.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Alien Rides said:

I don't believe GotWay has made an official statement yet, but I've now heard the same thing from two different dealers. I think something is definitely going on, I'm not sure if it's a full cancellation, or if they're just pausing on the model to address some issues. Hopefully we hear something from a GotWay representative soon. They could've had a real winner in the power scooter world with just a few small tweaks.

Thanks a lot for the update, Kevin.  Keep us posted if you find out anything concrete from GotWay, as you say, the Dten really does show a heap of promise with a few tweaks here and there! 

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

Yes, for a 100 volt scooter it did seem speed capped, and the highest I was able to get it up to was 74 kmh or so. With a 100 volt system you should be able to build a scooter which goes twice as fast 🤷‍♂️ My hunch is that maybe it's too fast for the current suspension and build quality? I'm not really sure.

7 hours ago, Alien Rides said:

Yes, for a 100 volt scooter it did seem speed capped, and the highest I was able to get it up to was 74 kmh or so. With a 100 volt system you should be able to build a scooter which goes twice as fast 🤷‍♂️ My hunch is that maybe it's too fast for the current suspension and build quality? I'm not really sure.

my guess is if you went any faster you’d burn those motors, considering they appear to be off the shelf HM components. 

• 1 year later...