Hunka Hunka Burning Love

Duf's PEV LIVESTREAM (Formerly known as the Marty and Duf EUC LIVESTREAM! Sunday, January 20th!

So no new wheel for you then, because I don't think your hypotheticals will appear in 2019. Fortunately you do have one of the best EUCs available, although I don't know how you live with its limited range :P

• Upvote 1

Pure agony, being limited to 65km (even less in winter!)
:crying:

But you can help alleviate the pain by showing up on the livestream. Any distraction in a cold winter and with shockingly small batteries;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don’t want to derail this thread too much, but just get an Oculus Rift with the Touch package for the extra sensor (3 sensors is best) and spare controllers if you have a gaming system already!  GTX 1060 and higher GPU recommended!

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B073X8N1YW

It really is a lot of fun on those cold winter days when you can’t go riding!  It would be cool to see a VR game session between Duf and Marty in Arizona Sunshine.  That would be cool to watch their reactions to the game.  :w00t2:

There’s so much VR content that I discover new games and downloads to try out almost daily!

Check out this game called Virtual Virtual Reality:

:popcorn:  Oh is it THAT time again?  The LIVESTREAM is game on this SUNDAY!  If I can peel away my VR headset I might try to remember to join in!

It's too bad there isn't an easy way to do a "call in" guest voice interaction like they do on some radio shows.  People could activate the call in button, be queued up, and Duf could select them to talk live on the show.  Where's some of that good good old telephone tech?  :w00t2:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love

5 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

If I can peel away my VR headset I might try to remember to join in!

Your'e being socially engineered through that VR headset Manchurian Candidate style. :eff02518bb::eff02518bb:

• Like 1