THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 minute ago, techyiam said:

Nice.

You rode your euc like you were on a motorcycle. I guess police enforcement isn't that high in that part of your city?

He is the night rider :P

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robse said:

He is the night rider :P

this was late afternoon :P  it's crazy fun with zero traffic in the night :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Nice.

You rode your euc like you were on a motorcycle. I guess police enforcement isn't that high in that part of your city?

right now EUC are tolerated unless you do something stupid in front on the police ;)

Edited by EMA
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, varamontelo said:

Which camera offer position, elevation, distance ? Thanks.

Insta360 one x2 x3 , and the data you see is actual gps data from the camera, so the speed is accurate 😉

Edited by Robse
  • Like 1

I do see a lot of Insta360 video that is very impressive, and I do love that you can pan the full360 on demand later. What put me off was how exposed the lenses were - I didn't think I could trust myself to keep those away from the ground and not knock them on stuff. I hope yours remain ding-free ! Do you have the little protective covers we can get for those, which take the quality down a bit but can save a very expensive repair if you fall and the lenses take a grazing ?

Edited by Cerbera

@novazeus, I hate to like a video titled "illegal", but here's the thing, our governments have gone excessive with regulations in almost every country. Modern humans only have restricted access to everything that Earth provides to us all in the pursuit of happiness.

• Like 1

yeah, idk who this guy is, or even if the trail is illegal. could just be a way to get clicks.

i know if i post on utube, naked girl riding a wheel, i'll get a million views in a day.

haha, there's a new young lady riding wheels now and getting a million hits a day.

8 hours ago, Cerbera said:

I do see a lot of Insta360 video that is very impressive, and I do love that you can pan the full360 on demand later. What put me off was how exposed the lenses were - I didn't think I could trust myself to keep those away from the ground and not knock them on stuff. I hope yours remain ding-free ! Do you have the little protective covers we can get for those, which take the quality down a bit but can save a very expensive repair if you fall and the lenses take a grazing ?

just get the protective lens cover and use the cam free ;)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cerbera said:

It was also a concern I had, but just as you start by taking good care of your wheel, until you via the first crash realize that it is quite inevitable not to get scratches from life, then you also reach the point where you think "now it just needs to be used, it's cool, and if something goes wrong, it goes wrong." Life is a big cost.   So no, I don't have any protection on the lenses - I'll take the chance. But I can afford it - I'm not riding a $4000 wheel....yet.....the Begode ET MAX looks almost too exciting :rolleyes:

And then it's a bit like skiing. You don't point your ski poles forwards and downwards - and if you want them to go forward, then you do it with a safe movement without hitting the ground - it's a matter of habit.

I use inexpensive lens protective films (less than $10USD) that work great with my Insta360 X3. I imagine there are similar ones for the earlier generations.

format,webp

https://store.insta360.com/product/x3_sticky_lens_guards

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Insta+360+Sticky+Lens+Guards+Protector+Panoramic+Lens+Protector&crid=9EOJY5ZGLLFA&sprefix=insta+360+sticky+lens+guards+protector+panoramic+lens+protector%2Caps%2C163&ref=nb_sb_noss

When not in use, just slide on the heavy-duty rubber camera cover that is included in the gear set kit.

image.thumb.png.97860e4e41ad54232fc8adc32a3aafee.png

https://store.insta360.com/product/x3

Edited by litewave
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, novazeus said:

haha, there's a new young lady riding wheels now and getting a million hits a day.

I agree. Nice to look at but .... Lots of words but very little useful content!
I keep wondering what she would look like if she fell off!!

23 minutes ago, Julian-NZ said:

I agree. Nice to look at but .... Lots of words but very little useful content!
I keep wondering what she would look like if she fell off!!

u know, if sex is what it takes to get humans to notice wheels, i'm all for it. 

i told inmotion they should get keanu reeves in the next john wick movie on a v13. 

maybe leaperkim will try with the lynx. def more john wick assassin looking. or the a2, get's @Marty Backevote for assassin wheel. 

we have no lobby. most humans i know have never seen a wheel anywhere and zero desire to try one, although i do have some pigeons lined up.

• Like 2

great video of roger's. the funny part of this gnarly mountain trail i wouldn't walk on, is when kids wearing just bike helmets roll up on our heroes looking like knights in a jousting match.

• Like 1