Gotway Tesla shot forward then cut out (Gyro

:blink:  Emasculate might not be the exact word to describe his services (I hope), but in any case I'm glad to hear that you received a working replacement.  :whistling:   Immaculate?

4 hours ago, Wldcohso said:

@Jason McNeil service is emasculate! I received a replacement unit and my previous Tesla was shipped off to the service center to be checked. No word back as yet what exactly happened but think we should know something soon. 

"emasculating"

weird choice of words... but ok :D

i feek very emasculated. my masculinity is totally drained.. my tesla is broken. . . people start mistaking me for a woman :P

1 hour ago, Smoother said:

You can't get away with anything on this forum. :roflmao: it's so emasculating.

I hate that word!!:furious:

emas1

3 minutes ago, Smoother said:

WTF!!! :confused1:

Many meanings to that word. You must have look up the medieval version? Not that bad with my marriage yet.:P

No.  Why is she screaming "Rehab1" and why is it bothering the guy (presumably representing you)  Are you being Hermetically Peripatetic? parsimonious? paralytic? paradoxical? (What was that damn word?) again. 

No.  Why is she screaming "Rehab1" and why is it bothering the guy (presumably representing you)  Are you being Hermetically Peripatetic? parsimonious? paralytic? paradoxical? (What was that damn word?) again. 

A clear depiction of what will undoubtably happen in a few weeks when my wife catches me riding again. 

31 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

A clear depiction of what will undoubtably happen in a few weeks when my wife catches me riding again. 

Oh, I see.  Thing is you've already mentioned that she knows about the Tesla, and before that, that you are going to ride again (secret mTen3 rides not withstanding), And I'm not sure it's the word that warrants hate, but the state of being the word represents.  Therefore I stand behind WTF.  But thanks for the anti-obfuscation. B)

Oh, I see.  Thing is you've already mentioned that she knows about the Tesla, and before that, that you are going to ride again (secret mTen3 rides not withstanding), And I'm not sure it's the word that warrants hate, but the state of being the word represents.  Therefore I stand behind WTF.  But thanks for the anti-obfuscation. B)

Tesla knowledge? WTF:) No way! You would  be scraping me off her kitchen walls if she knew!!! She does see the Mten sitting in the garage but that’s about it. Now if she monitored this forum I would be fuc..d... in a bad way!:cry2:

2 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

603A3DB6-B29E-4A3D-96C5-6013E2086621.jpeg

Your wife looks angrier than mine!!

9 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Tesla knowledge? WTF:) No way! You would  be scraping me off her kitchen walls if she knew!!! She does sees the Mten sitting in the garage but that’s about it. Now if she monitored this forum I would be fuc..d... in a bad way!:cry2:

:cry2:

13 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Tesla knowledge? WTF:) No way! You would  be scraping me off her kitchen walls if she knew!!! She does see the Mten sitting in the garage but that’s about it. Now if she monitored this forum I would be fuc..d... in a bad way!:cry2:

Your wife seems to be a lioness...

Mine mostly wonder why my old Inmotion V3c still sitting around doing nothing. And she'll probably do a face-palm if/when I get a NB1Z10 - but that is about the extent of it.

She does enjoy that I've lost 15 lbs since I started riding - I suppose something good comes out of the lousy bicycle path maintenance here in Gothenburg Sweden ;) 

40 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

Your wife seems to be a lioness...

I may be wrong but I believe alot of the frustration has to do with me missing a family vacation 4 years ago due to a back injury. Now another vacation is coming up in June and she is a firm believer in Murphy’s Law. 

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I may be wrong but I believe alot of the frustration has to do with me missing a family vacation 4 years ago due to a back injury. Now another vacation is coming up in June and she is a firm believer in Murphy’s Law. 

The demon Murphy is alive and well, as always - she does have a point there... :D

But then again, the day we pronounce we're to old to do fun stuff because it's not completely safe, is the day we truly grow old... The way we show wisdom is not by stopping having fun, but by minimising the risks to a reasonable level. Of course what we feel is reasonable, and what our significant other feels is reasonable may differ somewhat... That is life and that is the matter for compromise.

Quite frankly what I believe you should do, is to bring the subject straight up on the table: "I thought this was something I could manage without, but I miss it so much that I don't know what to do with myself. I'm willing to NOT start doing it again before the vacation, I'm also willing to run around looking like a line-backer if that is what it takes, but I would really like to find a way of doing it in a fashion that is acceptable to you too."

The sneaky "she'll smear my arse all over the wall" stuff seldom (read never) works. But that is just my two cents.

Archived