z3n

The Gotway design seems incremental and uninspiring: it looks more like an equipment case/luggage. The features, specs and videos have got my attention, though.

The Zed appeals to me more: the effects lighting on the interior edge of the case, combined with the bright headlamp and overall design, looks much cooler. 

And the 18" fat tire with a serious battery and motor to drive it is the new experience I'm waiting for. I hope it lives up to expectations. :popcorn:

11 hours ago, xebeche said:

Ouch ! :lol: Tesla looks both taller and thicker?

Exactly! Why on earth is a 16" wheel looks even bigger than an 18" one? :facepalm:

9 hours ago, litewave said:

The Gotway design seems incremental and uninspiring: it looks more like an equipment case/luggage. The features, specs and videos have got my attention, though.

The Zed appeals to me more: the effects lighting on the interior edge of the case, combined with the bright headlamp and overall design, looks much cooler. 

And the 18" fat tire with a serious battery and motor to drive it is the new experience I'm waiting for. I hope it lives up to expectations. :popcorn:

Also let's hope that Ninebot won't make the same mistake as One P this time. :cheers:

The Z6 and Z8 are going to be 16 inchers, aren't they? So the wheel in the picture might be one of the smaller ones. The tire really does not look like it has a bigger diameter than the Tesla tire next to it.

The Tesla also has a lot of wasted space. The batteries are only in the center pillars behind the cushions. Kind of like a mini KS18 space-wise.

(Wasn't there another Tesla vs Z thread, or did I imagine that?)

4 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

The Z6 and Z8 are going to be 16 inchers, aren't they? So the wheel in the picture might be one of the smaller ones. The tire really does not look like it has a bigger diameter than the Tesla tire next to it.

The Tesla also has a lot of wasted space. The batteries are only in the center pillars behind the cushions. Kind of like a mini KS18 space-wise.

(Wasn't there another Tesla vs Z thread, or did I imagine that?)

No, they are all 18 inch, difference between the models is battery capacity and motor power. 

Gotway Tesla just like the upgrade model of ACM 4.Design without any innovation,and its heat dissipation is a unsafe factor.Because it without  air outlet.

Ninebot Z 10 ,width tyre ,looks nice.Battery and engine are same with Tesla.But isn't for it ride to the mountian roard.

As for me ,I will choice Z10

• 2 months later...

the tesla is a little more powerfull and isnt the tesla a 16inch wheel????

and another thing the tire on the ninebot is thicker it is better for stability so 

smaller design, easier to use, unconventional design: ninebot one z

practical, performance, standard design, CHEAPER

i will choose the tesla

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 11:44 PM, z3n said:

Exactly! Why on earth is a 16" wheel looks even bigger than an 18" one?

For one, because the picture is taken such that the 16" wheel is closer to the camera. Also, the 18" has an open tire while the tire of the 16" is covered by the shell, which I find an advantage in daily use although it increases the length dimension.

Those photos are misleading.  Taken at night, grainy, the perspective is more towards the Tesla, making it look larger, as @Mono  just said, and there appears to be something draped over the Ninebot.

But just now, after seeing it again, I noticed how large the headlight is on the Zed.

17 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Those photos are misleading.  Taken at night, grainy, the perspective is more towards the Tesla, making it look larger, as @Mono  just said, and there appears to be something draped over the Ninebot.

But just now, after seeing it again, I noticed how large the headlight is on the Zed.

there is a main light shining on them both but the one z frontlight shines on the tesla carbon pad making the illusion that the teslas carbon is closer to the main light because the teslas carbon pad is brigghter thus looks like its closer to the main light source shining on them both then creathing the effect that the tesla looks fatter

Archived