Kicked out of TacoBell

MetricUSA

I rode to and visited the local tacobell several times on eu and mini, never once had a problem....until today, the ower was there, I already ordered and paid, and the bitch said I can not have the mini in the store, was not riding it and it was off! She started spouting regulations, I said BULLSHIT, immediately demand my money back! Will never visit or give my money to this established ever, they lost a customer permanently!

Always go with the assisted mobility device explanation (ala motorized wheelchairs, i.e. they can't discriminate), and throw in some bad knees for extra measure. Usually does the trick for me!

I like Taco Bell!  :lol:  Actually, on the positive side, she may have actually helped save you from some future health issues so maybe a thank-you card and apology might be in order.  ;)  The cup is half full!  Or in our case, the battery pack is half charged up!

http://guardianlv.com/2014/08/food-poisoning-history-with-taco-bell/

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/food/taco_bell.html

https://www.google.ca/#q=taco+bell+food+posioning

IMO rant. Just count yer selves lucky yer boycotting and that y'all don't have them over seas, because now ya don't have to put that shit in yer body anymore or ever. I been boycotting the whole lot of 'em for years. ;):) 

Now as for the U.S. bullshit: I get kicked out of the U.S. post office for saying fuck with my EU in my hand, I get the cops called on me for saying fuck while I am riding my EU on the streets, I got chased by gangsters through the freeway bike path for not stopping and giving up my EU and almost run down countless times....oh this shit is fun on the daily ;) wouldn't have it any other way....It's hard to be individual in this day and age!

I feel kind of lucky to be living on the fringe...we are for lack of a better term "Punk Rock" like "skateboarders in the 70's" or "BMX in the 80's" we are the "The Sickness"! Either the masses love and admire us or they resent us...just like always. I still think the love far out ways the hatred and jealousy. :) Let's fucking ride!!!

....right through Taco Fuckin' Bell!

5 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Always go with the assisted mobility device explanation (ala motorized wheelchairs, i.e. they can't discriminate), and throw in some bad knees for extra measure. Usually does the trick for me!

That's a good one, I want to throw that out to people before they can say anything, like right at the instant they see me, and blow their minds in a different way.  Assisted Mobility Device:lol:  And they will want one,especially if you are going fast.  And could get you out of a ticket. Sorry officer, I didn't know it was unlawful. 

7 hours ago, MetricUSA said:

I rode to and visited the local tacobell several times on eu and mini, never once had a problem....until today, the ower was there, I already ordered and paid, and the bitch said I can not have the mini in the store, was not riding it and it was off! She started spouting regulations, I said BULLSHIT, immediately demand my money back! Will never visit or give my money to this established ever, they lost a customer permanently!

Well i hope you were at least half way thru your meal when you got that refund.  Every little helps...

About the handicap thing....i once rode into a mall in pensylvania, was riding around feeling pretty good until a teenager guard who looked more like a boy scout to me ran after me and stopped me. His first question was : " are you handicapped sir?" Some people are not the brightest. I got off the wheel and said i woukdnt be riding any more but he demanded that i left the mall. I refused and he then followed me around for the next 10 minutes calling for back up on his radio. When his boss finally showed up, i had a quick word with him and he allowed me to stay as long as i didnt ride. 

Wow...that sucks!

Next time put a handicap parking sticker on your EUC and go in looking like Forest Gump with leg braces on?

@steve454 Hey, in a country where medical marijuana is legal, despite questionable license holders, why not take advantage of the grey lines for EUCs?

States like mine (New York) don't really drill down assisted mobility devices for the disabled/impaired to "wheelchair" like Texas does (see here).

So when they try to stop me, I conveniently *ahem* have knee problems walking long distances, so where can I sue your establishment for discriminating against the disabled, sir?... So long as one's not driving like a maniac and abusing the situation...

My guess is they might have an issue with me arriving with this, although a Texas Taco Bell might invite me in with open arms:D

@MetricUSA Any establishment in the USA banning a wheelchair or any other disability device would immediately incur the wrath of lighting bolts from the sky!

On 12/07/2016 at 11:34 PM, Rehab1 said:

My guess is they might have an issue with me arriving with this, although a Texas Taco Bell might invite me in with open arms:D

IMG_3521.jpg

I saw this on my last trip to Texas...

20160413_204718.jpg

Archived