Just got my new MCM4 680Wh for 873.00 USD

Frankman

Just got my new MCM4 680Wh for 873.00 USD (784.00€) from China with charger, free trolley handle and free shipping to Europe and no import tax.

I ordered it on 20 of June, it was shipped on 23 of June and delivered on 30 of June. I told the seller that if I were happy with my purchase I would report it on this forum.  Few days later he  raised the price to 838,69€ but sent me this message:

Dear Franco, you can let your friend and the member of the forum mention your name, i will adjust to be similar price to them.
The rising price is just keep it same level from Gotway official price. So don't worry, i can adjust the price for new customer.

The seller's link is:  http://www.aliexpress.com/item/680Wh-GotWay-14-MCM4-One-wheel-self-balance-electric-scooter-high-speed-unicycle/32620729624.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.79.rjWaS8

He has both versions HS and HT for the same price, just specify which version you prefer.

I hope this post can be helpful for members interested in a MCM4 (remember to get a 15.00 USD coupon for the order, so the total would be 858.00USD)

DSC01810.JPG

High speed or lower speed with more torque.  I would get the high torque.  Because even the lower speed high torque model goes plenty fast.  And more torque means it is harder to have an overlean cutoff.:D

Oh right HS-High Speed HT-High Torque.....

So fed up at the moment been riding for a few years airwheel then Ninebot was looking to upgrade to the P... But with all the shit that's happened with Ninebot in the UK Now on the lookout for a new wheel and soooo Bloody confusing and not many Uk suppliers so can not try before I buy... So trying to take it all in..

Thanks for your help.

@Frankman: So are you happy? :) Have you tried out the trolley handle? How does it feel, easy so steer?

Off-topic: @Jason McNeil, would you venture a guess as to whenabout I could expect the V5F+ (pre-ordered) to arrive in Sweden? It would be great to have a rough estimate, since I'm planning my upcoming vacation travels right now. Don't worry, I won't be too upset if your guess isn't perfect, but a ballpark estimate would be neat!

@thefork Yes, I'm very happy with it. The trolley is of good quality,  not so sturdy but is useful. Being a 14" it is very easy to steer. I choosed the HT version because where I live there are many steep inclines. The wheel seems to be very powerful and gives a great sense of security  Any question, feel free to ask.

The first 5-7 pre-order US Customers have now either received, or are about to receive their V5F+s; for European orders (www.wheelgo.com), they will be arriving in the UK this week.

Thanks for your vote for confidence @thefork, I quite confident this one-wheel Wonder will exceed your expectations!

On 1/7/2016 at 9:07 PM, Frankman said:

Just got my new MCM4 680Wh for 873.00 USD (784.00€) from China with charger, free trolley handle and free shipping to Europe and no import tax.

I ordered it on 20 of June, it was shipped on 23 of June and delivered on 30 of June. I told the seller that if I were happy with my purchase I would report it on this forum.  Few days later he  raised the price to 838,69€ but sent me this message:

I'm a little jealous :angry::D I have ordered one week before, get nothing (not from that shop)... asked for refund today :(

Hello Franco,

Quick question if you do import from Gotway immediately. So you received your Gotway and all duties, customs, VAT were paid by your shipment costs? 

Is that correct? I was wondering if i was going to order as i received info that shipment contains all duties/customs/VAT costs included but was not sure.

Thanks for your answer!

Chris

@Chrisjones I did not order directly from Gotway. I ordered it from this Aliexpress seller:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/680Wh-GotWay-14-MCM4-One-wheel-self-balance-electric-scooter-high-speed-unicycle/32620729624.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.79.rjWaS8

It was delivered to me via UPS from China to Italy in 10 days after the payment. Since the parcel arrived to Italy through Netherlands (EU country member), I did not pay any import duty.

If you live in another country, I'm not sure about import taxes. You can ask seller via chat.

Any doubt feel free to ask.

Got my MCM4 HS from the same seller for about $850: ordered Jun. 16, received Jul. 06. Packaging is pretty solid, the wheel is intact. 

The only issue is that he forgot to put the handle, but promised to send it as soon as possible. 

IMG_20160706_114732.jpg

Archived