Gotway Mten, what about?

Yep, it's pure fun! Wouldn't recommend it as primary means of transport though. Mten is pretty much the opposite of the Msuper: very agile, easy to move extremely slow and to turn on a dime. Going from A to B over bumpy ground is challenging and you shouldn't be in a hurry :D. And its an absolute WIN in the office. Doubles as a pulling engine for office chair racing :ph34r:

6 hours ago, EUC Extreme said:

Yes, Mten is still in production. 5 and 8 inch has been discontinued.

Really? Is this a new production? I hope so, I'd buy another in a hearbeat I tried to buy one from Jane in March but she said they don't have any. Also, I tried to contact the company that I believe originally made them, Microworks, and they said they don't have any, but they can make them if you place a min. 100 quantity order. The MTen is so much fun, lots of torque, instant acceleration, and it's pretty fast for its size. Double the fun with my new 620wh battery.

3 minutes ago, fearedbliss said:

@CloudI believe it's 10".. that's even smaller than my IPS A130 and I wouldnt recommend a wheel lower than 12".. 12" is already just barely making it. You gotta be really careful.

Yes i realize that, this is nit good for commuting but would be a super fun agile wheel for very short rides, small and light. But you could be right, i probably dont need it:) 

For anyone wanting an MTen the reseller that I have purchased my ACM from has them in stock! They are in the UK but do export and recently sent an MTen to San Fransisco.

I'm not sure if he's on here but the guy I speak to is Gray Goodbarn and you can get him on his email address - yorkshireairwheels@mail.com

Gray is very friendly and helpful and he said it only took 48hrs for the MTen to arrive in San Fransisco.

http://yorkshireairwheels.co.uk/product/gotway-10-mten/

12 minutes ago, TremF said:

For anyone wanting an MTen the reseller that I have purchased my ACM from has them in stock! They are in the UK but do export and recently sent an MTen to San Fransisco.

I'm not sure if he's on here but the guy I speak to is Gray Goodbarn and you can get him on his email address - yorkshireairwheels@mail.com

Gray is very friendly and helpful and he said it only took 48hrs for the MTen to arrive in San Fransisco.

Very nice. But a bit too expensive for a toy! If it was more like 250-300 quid, id probably spring for it.

11 hours ago, TremF said:

Unfortunately, something changed between now and then. I just tried to purchase one and got the following response from Graham Goodbarn:

"I am afraid that the stipulation on lithium batteries has recently changed (last week or so) and it is now impossible to send anything over 100wh battery capacity by sea or air at the moment. We posted one to San Francisco about 3 weeks ago ,at that time DHL had no stipulations against wet or lithium batteries.
This morning someone in New York wanted the Mten so i checked again before processing the payment and there it was .. No Wet or Lithium batteries ,so i rang to check and it was clarified that no battery above 100wh can be sent through via Air or Sea freight."

Bummer, missed out by a week. Thanks for posting the link though!

On 2016/6/18 at 10:59 AM, trya said:

Oops, too bad, I was looking for M10 for myself as a replacement for my A130. @Jane Mo - please let us know when somebody has a way to ship it to US.

we can send to USA by separate the battery and wheel

Archived