Inmotion E20

Ronin Ryder

Interesting - haven't seen the 2-wheels-side-by-side thing since the original Airwheel Q series. Wondered when someone would give that another go...

Certainly nice being able to remain stationary without getting down, but looks-wise... ewww; they found a way to make EUCs look frumpy !

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

Why would anybody get this over floatwheel / onewheel vesc clones?

Segway had some cool factor I just don't see this as "fun".

• Upvote 1

Who would join the Kickstarter on the E20, when the E20S and E25 are slated to come out 3 and 6 months later?

On a positive note, it is nice to see a manufacturer trying to expand the rider base beyond enthusiasts.
If cheap enough, the E-series could be the gatwey to EUCs for the mass market.

I can see dicycles being used as an eScooter alternative. If they become popular, you could even see these being part of a scooter-share program. Whereas EUCs would never have a chance in a scooter-share scenario.

14 hours ago, Ronin Ryder said:

Screenshot_2024-03-13-20-53-05-836_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-13-22-29-15-548_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

A remake of the good old InMotion V3.

But then, how do I know that inmotionworld.net is actually InMotion from inmotionworld.com ? Why would InMotion launch a kickstarter?

Edited by Mono

When I first saw this I was sure it was either an AI botched joke, an April fool, or just an engineer gone mad. I still don't get it. That page is so full of ridiculous claims and crazy remarks that you can't believe it could be true. And I still think it's a joke. The 2-wheel thing has been tried before. It was not a success and it NEVER will be .:facepalm: :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2024 at 4:02 AM, Aekainal said:

Not an EUC, not for EUC riders, just a self-balancing vehicle for the general people.

It will be almost as difficult to ride as a normal EUC (and possible a lot more difficult on uneven ground) but without all the fun and nimbleness that a normal EUC possesses. What a terrible choice.

I was hoping that 20 in E20 was referring to size. Well, I’m still waiting for a new 18/20” Inmotion wheel. 

This one is not for us on this forum. But it might be popular among normies and bring in money to develop higher end wheels for us. 

8 hours ago, UniVehje said:

I was hoping that 20 in E20 was referring to size. Well, I’m still waiting for a new 18/20” Inmotion wheel. 

Me too.

8 hours ago, UniVehje said:

But it might be popular among normies and bring in money to develop higher end wheels for us. 

They tried this approach some years back, and it didn't take off.

Not sure why It would be better this time around.

When I was starting out, I would have never consider it. From my perspective, the only possible use for such a wheel would be to help me learn to ride a proper euc.

But since people can learn on regular euc's, I have no need for it.

Just by gauging by family and relative reactions to euc's, the E20 does not in any way help remove the obstacles that push these people away from riding euc's.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 2