2024 New EUCs - V13Pro, V12Pro, E20S, V18, E25, P6

Merkyu Kyu Kyu

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

It looks credible, this is the standard IM template/font, they were talking about release more models this year, ... 

Perhaps these machine will have some amazing new capabilities to make them compelling, but there's little evidence to suggest that a proliferation of new models will have a corresponding effect on aggregate demand, if anything, may be counter-productive in prospective Buyers deferring purchasing until the next one on the horizon. 

Inmotion has been putting out 1 new model a year or less: V11, V12, V13, V14 is just coming out.

All of a sudden they can manage 7 new models.

OK. V12 Pro and V13 Pro are upgrades.

The V18 is still in the V-series. This model numbering is curious since it skipped 15, 16, & 17.

Then there is the all new E-series. One must wonder why Inmotion would introduce a complete separate new series.

And then in about a year's time there is another all new P-series.

I hope there is a 20" wheel in there somewhere.

In addition, I hope there is a new wheel with a hydraulic suspension like the ones used in the Veteran suspension wheels.

If the V13 Pro has started, or about to start mass production, why haven't we heard about it?

Is Inmotion doing away with international testing, and demo ride feedback.

Or more likely, the upgrade to the V13 is not that substantial, maybe something like more battery capacity.

It looks like the new models that will make it in time for the new 2024 season, will be the V14, V13 Pro, V12 Pro, and the E20, assuming there ate no delays.

I hope the E20 is something special. 

Edited by techyiam

This leak is getting better by the minute. On Facebook. 

Seb Morana

Top Contributor
This coming year is going to be the most exciting for Inmotion fans, the specs and tech behind these new wheels are impressive and I think one of them will be especially popular

32 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

Hoping that the P6 is a sub-35lb 100V 50km/h wheel - unfortunate that it'll be a year before we find out.

As the voltage of the electric source has by itself zero relation to performance, I hope it will be at most 84V to at least arguably comply with European law.

Edited by Mono
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mono said:

As the voltage of the electric source has zero relation to performance, I hope it will be at most 84V to at least arguably comply with European law.

what's this 84v law you're referring to?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JZT-Colorado said:

what's this 84v law you're referring to?

it's not an 84V law, rather a 75V law, but here it is 
https://single-market-economy.ec.europa.eu/sectors/electrical-and-electronic-engineering-industries-eei/low-voltage-directive-lvd_en

Edited by Mono
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Merkyu Kyu Kyu said:

Inmotion will also release some beginner-class wheels similar to Begode A2 and Mten.

Ahh. For the European market?

In the US, the V11, or bigger wheels are now the wheel of choice for learning, it seems.

10 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Ahh. For the European market?

In the US, the V11, or bigger wheels are now the wheel of choice for learning, it seems.

I don’t think the company will limit products to different countries and regions. All new wheels will be available for the global market.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mono said:

not to worry -- it's a set of regulations for devices with output voltage BETWEEN 75v and 1500v:

https://www.compliancegate.com/low-voltage-directive/

17 minutes ago, JZT-Colorado said:

not to worry

I am not at all worried, but are you suggesting the electrics of high voltage EUCs and their chargers are properly certified for the European market (CE, DoC,...)?

Edited by Mono

hopefully on the v13 "pro", it's similar diy upgrades like the s22. that would explain the early mass production time. just an upgraded v13 like the ss22 pro is an upgraded s22. 

theory. could be.

don't care because i'm thrilled with mine, if the tire swap goes well. last step. michelin  installed tubeless. idk. mine has a leaking innertube with less than 18oz of slime by now.

Few models are upgraded.

Probably a new budget line for less then rich markets.

Maybe 1 truly new model to compete with the Lynx. But since the Lynx is already selling they'll probably be to late to the party to make big sales.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the V18 myself. An 18'' wheel sized like the V11, slim and still lightweight (under 30kg), but with a modern suspension and around 2.500mWh battery would be cool. And maybe make the tire easier to change....

• Like 1

It's great to see all those new wheels. The market must really be booming to make bringing out so many new wheels worthwhile for the various manufacturers. It really looks like EUCs are here to stay.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frolic0415 said:

Wow, lots of models. Keen to see what the V12 Pro is like!

It will just have an upgraded battery (over 2.000 mAh) would be my guess, and maybe brand new power electronics to finally get rid of all the issues for good.

V13 Pro will probably also just feature a 3.600mAh battery to catch up with the standard battery size of all the other superwheels.

Edited by mhpr262

17 hours ago, Mono said:

omg, and i am a citizen in this circus called EU :facepalm:. The customer better relaxes and lean back, stop breathing.... because it's unsafe to breathe.

Edited by Robse
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, BKW said:

The trend of buying new and it becoming "old" within a few months continues! :P

Inmotion's approach is entirely different.
They released the V14, and a few weeks later, the V11Y was added to the mid-class lineup, which does not mean that The V14 has become obsolete. The same will apply to 2024 wheels. If I buy the V13 Pro in January and the month later, they release the V12 Pro, which is an entirely different wheel, I won't consider that the v13 Pro got older. 
Many wheels will be just renewed versions of V5, V8, and V10 lineups. 

• Thanks 1

• Merkyu Kyu Kyu changed the title to 2024 New EUCs - V13Pro, V12Pro, E20S, V18, E25, P6