The Photo Thread

SlowMo

5 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

On the way to Dunkin Donuts on new concrete sidewalk:

32701.png

Arrived at Dunkin

32696.jpg

Wow, so that's how the new function works in the new app!  Very cool!  So, it overlays the app readout on the camera?  Awesome!  I had seen that in the app but didn't know it worked like that.  This is the first time someone has posted this.:thumbup:  I was wondering why the speedometer was smaller in the new app and now I know, so as to not obstruct the camera view!  It's like a heads up display now. it looks like you could ride the wheel just by looking at the phone, and know at all times the battery status and speed, almost like flying a racing drone with the goggles.  Looks like it works best on a cloudy day.  I can't even see my phone in full sunlight.  Great photos!^_^  Thanks!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Dingfelder said:

Very "Lawrence of Arabia."  

The 8th Pillar of Wisdom:  "Ride an Electric Unicycle."

Very funny :D

2 minutes ago, Sven said:

I love this shot! very clean and perfectly proportioned image. 

Thanks. Just wait until I show you how to get up there. There's a whole new level of trails higher up in the mountains :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I got my print on order for my den already!  :w00t2:

526440_img3014.jpg

And one over my fireplace.

314779_img3015.jpg

Thanks @Hunka Hunka Burning Love. I know these were probably created via a few mouse clicks, but I like the mouse clicks that you chose. These are really cool.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:lol:  I used the GoArt app on my iPhone.  Give it try!

Sadly I'm not a member of the Apple tribe

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Also got the proof for the magazine ad...  :whistling:

2073h9c.png

OK, you hit a home run with this one. I'm posting this to my Facebook page :thumbup::D:cheers:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I'm brilliant.  Yes, I already know.  :innocent1:  As your newly hired drector of advertising and promotions for Martin Backe Corporation (MBC), I do need to set up some meetings with you and the CEO (me) to finalized the details of the North American part of your tour.  I'm currently arranging with the IT people to register martyblacke.com and set up the online presence and sales website.  

Royalty percentages will need to be addressed on the agenda.  I've taken the liberty of putting Pearson Spector Litt on retainer to act as our international liason with Gotway corporate and to help spearhead our Asian interests.  I trust a Gulfstream G650 should suffice as transportation to and from Shenzhen?  I've penciled in a meet and greet with Mr. Lin next Wednesday at 2:00 pm.  The limo will pick you up at the arranged time.

You crack me up @Hunka Hunka Burning Love

:roflmao:

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I will have to at this time remind and advise all forum members that any content, images, proofs, and postings related to Martin Backe Corporation are strictly copyrighted and under lawful licensing provisions.  You will refer to the user formerly known as "Marty Backe" as Mr. Backe or simply "Sir."  Please refrain from addressing him as "Mahty" or "Martman" as these may detract from the professional image we are trying to achieve.

Stop it, please... stop... it

• Upvote 1

B)  Whaaaat?  I make for a pretty good agent, no?

I've taken the liberty of having the logo team draft up some designs for future approval.  This first one is for the custom Marty Backe EUC protective wear and sports clothing line we'll be releasing shortly.  I think it's simple, yet stylish.

dqp2lw.png

This next design is for the exclusive Marty Backe EUC clubhouse that will be breaking ground in August 2017 as well as the Marty Backe EUC Riders selection of fine wines that we will be releasing:

2quudyx.jpg

Sir, if you could let Aliya know what stationary you prefer, we will have samples shipped out posthaste.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I got my print on order for my den already!  :w00t2:

'GIMP' (free cross platform OS) has filter for 'Artistic - Gimpressionist' in the menu that does brush strokes, etc. It takes awhile to try all the settings out.

32783.JPG

32791.jpg

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Pingouin said:

Not a good montage but couldn't resist doing it, whatch out ther's something behind you Marty :D

OreU2Nl.jpg

N3yOjNn.jpg

Where did you possibly get the idea to put helicopters in the picture :confused1: ;)

• Upvote 2