The Photo Thread

SlowMo

Hehe I looked at the route from the village down there to the top on Google Maps, I can't see that height just from photos:efee47c9c8:

Thanks for the info. Is that a GPX track imported into Earth?

Looks like a really nice tour! Did your V10F have any overheating issues?

• Upvote 1

Oh, I think you have a kind of super power :D

Is a custom route draw in Earth, I do it before the ride sometimes. Because this was the firs try for a 40 km route involving big climbs I didn´t try to overheat it. Maybe next time I try harder to get my first overheat warning in the v10f

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Sign me up! You have a unique talent! I would patent your awesome shell design before another manufacturer scoops it up. 

We are not yet there. What I need is an EUC that moves sideways the same speeds it moves backwards and forwards. Wouldn’t that be exciting! This design points a bit towards such capability, but it’s not just there. May be another two or three years and we might have this on the market. I sincerely hope Ninebot is looking into this. And for those who doubt the practical advantages of such a design, think about games. In a few years from now, we will have ball games played on EUCs, may be even Olympic disciplines. Then you can see the advantages and the pure fun of speedy side moves. Such designs are possible. I am waiting for them to be sold to me.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

Hey Marty, is that a GW seat that comes with the MSX?

Depends on the seller...some include it in their package...some not and you have to pay for it...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

Hey Marty, is that a GW seat that comes with the MSX?

Yes. EWheels supplies it with the wheel. I've tried a little riding with it, but for now it's primarily a place to sit when I'm taking a water/snack break. Plus I think the MSX looks even better with the seat attached.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Me, the MSuper X, and the Queen Mary. Long Beach California.

IMG_20180812_085209177_HDR

Awesome shot! Man with that helmet if you bent forward enough all 3 of Queen Mary’ s stacks would disappear. :P

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RayRay said:

Seat-shmeat... Look at that fanny-pack! (swipe-left) :eff05cf9bc:

Hey, that fanny-pack has saved me and others endless number of times, with all of my wheel tools and hand-pump easily accessible :D

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Hey, that fanny-pack has saved me and others endless number of times, with all of my wheel tools and hand-pump easily accessible :D

I'm considering a fanny-pack with a built in turn-signal... ;)

81q6kCInBJL._SL1500_.jpg

Also, the backpack, vest, or saddlebag (can't decide...)

Edited by RayRay