Begode Master 134V 2400WH Suspension

onkeldanuel

8 hours ago, Giorgi said:

Is there any sign on the new current-mode/race FW coming to Masters?

right now is avaible only for GW2015 family firmware, i'm checking with Begode if it's compatible with older board version (2 big capacitors)

confirmed that newest no-dip firmware can be used only on the newer boards with small capacitors.

boards with 2 big capacitors will not support it 

13 hours ago, Giorgi said:

Cool, where are you having conversations with Begode folks?

i've a direct contact 

10 minutes ago, EMA said:

confirmed that newest no-dip firmware can be used only on the newer boards with small capacitors.

boards with 2 big capacitors will not support it 

i've a direct contact 

Hello @EMA

What do you mean about "no-dip" ?

Is it about pedal dipping ?

5 minutes ago, InMoOnGoWa75012 said:

Hello @EMA

What do you mean about "no-dip" ?

Is it about pedal dipping ?

that's how the begode called it "race mode- no dip", pedals should be really flat but i didn't try it personally .

14 minutes ago, InMoOnGoWa75012 said:

thx

do you mean that you prefer pedal dipping ? for me, pedal dipping = gotway riding style ?

my master is not compatible with latest upgrade, btw i like the way gotway rides, i like a certain swing of the pedals, it's less effort and more fun to ride imho.

Dip on moderns wheels is not that much anyway, i ride the master in medium and the CPro in soft atm.

10 minutes ago, EMA said:

my master is not compatible with latest upgrade, btw i like the way gotway rides, i like a certain swing of the pedals, it's less effort and more fun to ride imho.

Dip on moderns wheels is not that much anyway, i ride the master in medium and the CPro in soft atm.

Agree :wub:

Ride my T3 and EX30 in soft mode, with pedal leaning forward (even in offroad). It gives so much pleasure and turn wheeler into pilot racer ;)

• Upvote 1

It's about pedal behavior in turns and jumps.

In long lasting turns, many begode wheels get a pedal dip, some models more than others.

Also... while jumping on jumps with a steep incline, the Master will do dip back on the landing.

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2022 at 5:59 PM, RagingGrandpa said:

Aww dang, they're using a cheaper JJM FET now :( 
(JMSH1507

)

Monokoleso-Begode-Master-98.jpg 

It's ratings are cut in half, vs the Infineon parts we had in the Master demo wheels :(

AL9nZEWt08PmkBGx_sWp3DZ0OXRZfYEfEZMuiiQE 

I had high hopes that this controller might break new ground in terms of maximum output current. Fingers crossed for a revival of top-brand parts in a future model. 

Is this why now we see master cutouts/motherboard failures (not like pushed too hard), just regular riding?

3 hours ago, Warxcell said:

Is this why now we see master cutouts/motherboard failures (not like pushed too hard), just regular riding?

Spreading FUD?

Are you suggesting that version 4 Masters are having random cutouts. If yes, please provide the links.

On 7/29/2023 at 1:04 AM, EUCzero said:

It's about pedal behavior in turns and jumps.

In long lasting turns, many begode wheels get a pedal dip, some models more than others.

Also... while jumping on jumps with a steep incline, the Master will do dip back on the landing.

I 100% confirm this. Riding fast and jumping forward is fine, but jumping on high angle box will cause this. I have been training to jump with my Master, but every time I get any bigger air it cause a terrible tilt back. Amount of force to correct the angle is not doable. I wonder if it changes by firmware version, I have not dare to update mine yet on my V5 mobo.

Have been using links + monarch rt3 + 5 volume spacers, 290-310psi. I like this setup, very nice rebound.

5 minutes ago, Kutvelo said:

I 100% confirm this. Riding fast and jumping forward is fine, but jumping on high angle box will cause this. I have been training to jump with my Master, but every time I get any bigger air it cause a terrible tilt back. Amount of force to correct the angle is not doable. I wonder if it changes by firmware version, I have not dare to update mine yet on my V5 mobo.

Have been using links + monarch rt3 + 5 volume spacers, 290-310psi. I like this setup, very nice rebound.

What's the physics behind this phenomena? Is it spinning the motor causing the wheel to tilt in the air?

1 minute ago, Rawnei said:

What's the physics behind this phenomena? Is it spinning the motor causing the wheel to tilt in the air?

I have absolutely no idea. If I have to quess, I would think it got something to do with the firmware and perhaps the weight distribution of the wheel.

48 minutes ago, Kutvelo said:

I have absolutely no idea. If I have to quess, I would think it got something to do with the firmware and perhaps the weight distribution of the wheel.

The only thing the firmware can do is spin the motor. 😅

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Warxcell said:

Dunno if they are V4, but here are some links:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/posts/6608959159201991/

Thank you for providing the links.

However, even with the first link, it confirms that you are indeed spreading FUD. You did not read through the thread.

The OP of the thread conceded after getting word from Begode that the failure was not controller board related, but rather it was battery related, due to the battery not able to provide the required current.

Francesco Gulberti

Author
Lukas Kiršis i talk with one people expert in batteries and motherboards and inContinuous contact with engineers begode my problem was the battery that did not hold the amper required by the engine if I had 40t battery would not turn off!