EUC world negative distance on the Sherman

Dominic Winsor

Has anyone else had this? I have occasionally noticed that EUC World shows a negative distance sometimes. 

It might be the Sherman actually. I think I saw a negative value on its display - happens when it’s been on charge for a week or so. 

I got this android watch cheaply, and I LOVE it for EUC world. It is brilliant. Definitely going to support the project, so thank you to the development team. 

56914AA0-C221-426B-AD10-8AD8E7293E68.jpeg

• Like 1

I have also been experiencing the same issue. It randomly switches from positive to negative, I have not figured out what triggers it yet. Thankfully the number seems to stay the same, just going negative or positive.

When I charge my sherman, it resets the counter back to 0.  That means it deducts the miles I put in last time.... probably reports that to euc world and there ya go.

Thanks @Seba - I’ve gone premium now. Totally worth it. 

a thought...
I would love it if the alarms played over Bluetooth were not continuous. Alarm 1 and 2 should be 1 beep and two beeps. Alarm 3 should go crazy and keep running.  I want a hint that I’ve gone over a certain speed but not to continuously drown out my music. It is only the final alarm I think needs the “slow down!” 

• Like 2

@SebaI've noticed that the distance reading on Sherman is acting up. It can show negative values or can show much lower or much higher values.

One example from today:

EUC World showing 158.53km, Sherman showing 92.9km. It was showing correctly up until ~84km. The same happened yesterday, but it started to display lower values, like 20-40km instead of the actual 80-100km.

App version 2.2.1. Did you release the update with the fix?

Sherman firmware is 4.32.

Thanks!

vPBvYip.jpeg

Based on input from others (thanks @Ben Kim), I have found that a minus-6 percent correction for speed and distance brings the reported telemetry from the Sherman much closer to GPS. Without the correction both speed and distance seem to be overstated. The minus-6 percent correction also seems to minimize the strange negative readings, though I still occasionally see them. Running 4.29 firmware.

Edited by who_the
  • Like 2

On 1/18/2021 at 4:31 PM, who_the said:

Based on input from others (thanks @Ben Kim), I have found that a minus-6 percent correction for speed and distance brings the reported telemetry from the Sherman much closer to GPS. Without the correction both speed and distance seem to be overstated. The minus-6 percent correction also seems to minimize the strange negative readings, though I still occasionally see them. Running 4.29 firmware.

Thanks i was looking for this info. U confirm that its inside euc world config that i need to input-6%?

Edited by Ronin Ryder