Customized & Modded EUC Pics

Wheatley

POST YOUR CUSTOMIZED EUC's HERE!

So hard trying to find specific EUC searches.  With so many brilliant & talented minds riding EUC's, I know there has to be some cool Customized Wheels out there.  Even if you just have a couple stickers or complete overhaul.  Share your Modded / Customized Wheels here!

Finally Figured how to insert an image.  This is my Portal inspired V10.  The thin Shape of it has always reminded me of the Sentry Turret's.v10_wheatley_by_ghostjay1285_def5ucj-pre

Edited by Wheatley
Image URL bad
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 12:45 PM, Wheatley said:

That is Slick!  It reminds me of the Aftermarket Truck bumpers with that Rino Liner look.

That's a fantastic idea. I never thought or using Rino Liner for my shell. 

• 1 month later...

V10 Trolley handle always seemed a little tall and was resting right at the Brake light.  Removed Putter and cut 3" off handle.  Added some gasket sealer inside the Putter to secure it on.  Really like the height and the placement above the tail light now.  You can stand on Wheatley and see the brake light perfectly looking down.

trolley_handle_cut_mod_by_ghostjay1285_d

• Like 2

My little mod falls under the “or” qualification. I’m kind of a hack at mods and repairs. Quick-n-dirty as the saying goes.

Thought about putting a few sheet metal screws in the foot pads, but then I came across a 24 grit sanding disk that would probably never see the bottom side of a grinder and punched out a few 3/4” disks with a sharpened piece of pipe and a sledge. Added a dollop of epoxy to them and plopped them down. Then drizzled some more around the edges for good measure, added some sand to blend with the rest of the grip tape, and viola.

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOsFEt5FhWFnhfQzNiW320uU5q6C-3IqU18OwYb

Edited by OldFartRides
Can’t paste photo.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally cobbled together some accel/braking pads out of some foam I had on hand and gorilla tape. I must say even these minimalist nubs make a big difference on the trails.

Rode two really nice single track trails in northern WV yesterday. Both were very nice. The first was on a deep forest hillside and was very well done (actually, my cousin works for a local company that is building trails all around our region) and had a decent amount of elevation change and lots of banked turns.

The second was a six mile loop at Blackwater Falls S. Park that I had all to myself on a Holliday weekend ! That one was high valley forest/bog area. 
The day was cool enough for long sleeves/pants with enough breeze to keep the bugs to a minimum.

All in all, a great afternoon of riding.

Best,

BD326AF6-908D-4E36-9EF0-0F786B55D65A.jpeg

• Like 1

V10F with V11 honeycomb pedals. Had to grind some material off of the pedals (hot tip: the sharpie trick is very useful here) and put in custom axles. I could have cut down my original axles, but didn't want to destroy them, and the V11 axles are D-shaped and too thin.

20210624_193335~2_copy_750x1000.jpg

• Like 2

• Somewhere along the way I saw how beat up the lower side frames of WrongWay’s s18 got so I made these skid plates out of an old plastic cutting board I had on hand. I put a two inch piece of hardwood dowel (broom stick) up each tube and fixed it from the side with a single screw. The 1 1/4” holes I bored in the plastic were oversized enough to fit over the screw head. Offset hole drilled up through the dowel for a 2” sheet metal screw fixes the fender washers on. Total cost: ‘bout tree fiddy.
  • Whoops, just discovered the front set of dowels can’t be much over an inch long because the trolley tubes come down to within 1 3/16” of the bottom. Easy fix.

2AF3F4E8-F4FD-43B0-A0EA-A09505C25DFB.jpeg

F9D05505-F922-45F9-9189-27760A7BE485.jpeg

Edited by OldFartRides
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...