(CLOSED) [EU Group Buy] - 1950€ Delivered, {3200wh 100v 2500w 18in} Veteran Sherman EUC

5 hours ago, Jean Dublin said:

@mods if there is a better place for this, please let me know. Other group orders I've seen are also on General or brand forums.

It's up to you. Feel free to also post in the Local Group Meetup forum or the soon-to-be-created Veteran brand forum. Wherever you get the most eyeballs.

• Like 2

So is it an 18" or 20" tire? I see conflicting data. Tire size as in rim size. Very interesting, can't wait to hear from customers who get these...

On 6/3/2020 at 4:11 AM, ShanesPlanet said:

So is it an 18" or 20" tire? I see conflicting data. Tire size as in rim size. Very interesting, can't wait to hear from customers who get these...

It shares the tire size with the MSX - that is 18" x 3" 

(the diameter of the tire itself is about 19 inches when measured with a ruler, but on the side of the tire it says 18x3)

27 minutes ago, mhpr262 said:

This doesnt include import fees/customs, does it?

Yes. The price includes everything. Jean is looking at asking to see how much additional 5A chargers would be also, so join the WhatsApp group if you're interested.

2 hours ago, Will R said:

Yes. The price includes everything. Jean is looking at asking to see how much additional 5A chargers would be also, so join the WhatsApp group if you're interested.

Additional 5A charger would not fit on the same box, so I won't do it, but I may check what the extra shipping cost is and maybe offer as an add-on option, but I expect it to be expensive for the small box with the company I'm using for shipping. Let's see...

Yes, Shipment goes to Poland, cleared there by the logistics company under their name, and then delivered with UPS as a EU shipment. No extra cost apart of the 1950 EUR, delivered to you. @mhpr262

6 wheels already reserved with the 400€ payment and a few preparing a payment now. Almost there to reach 10pcs :)

To thank those who paid earlier:

The earlier you paid, the less will the Veteran cost you, if we reach over 10 wheels ordered.
(This won't delay arrival)

10+ wheels: 1950€
- 11-14 : 1970€ and 1-4 get 20€ back for each, in order (1930€ then).

When/if 15 is hit:
1-10 : 1920€
11-15 : 1950€
16-19 : 1970€ and 11-15 get 20€ back with each, in order.

When/if 20 is hit:
1-15 : 1880€ 😊
16-20 1950€

• Like 2

70% alarm (rather than 80%).
Buzzer is louder than on Gotway they say.

Veteran will take payment anytime and manufacture as soon as the payment is received.

So I will set Saturday 20th Jun as the deadline for me to have received the money. 

I'll make the payment/order to Veteran Sunday 21st Jun (or maybe even Saturday).

So you can expect to receive it between 24th July and 7th August.

I can arrange shipping to all these countries (EU), already included on price:
Spain, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Ireland/Northern Ireland, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Croatia, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Monaco, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece. 

Edited by Jean Dublin
  • Like 1

*Great News about Warranty/Service*
Now there is warranty plan options. Thanks to Lars from Holland for offering! - http://eenwiel.eu

*Single time repair within factory warranty* (12 months for motor and controller, 6 months for Battery): 
*€105*, *including shipping back to you*, but shipping to Netherlands  will cost you about 50€ probably. 
Shipping to Netherlands can be paid to Lars and he would provide label for you to print, if you can't arrange yourself cheaper. 

*2 year warranty: €250 including shipping back to you* (about 50€ expected to ship to Holland, depends on origin country). 

*Repair after/without factory warranty: €45 per hour labor* + cost of parts being used.

250€ payment for 2 year warranty option can be done to me and I will pay to Lars.

If you plan to ship the Veteran Sherman at some point, it's recommended to keep the original packaging stored until needed.

Edited by Jean Dublin
  • Like 1

Does anybody know anything about app connectivity? Does Veteran provide an app for Android/iOS or are users limited to just built-in LCD display? I'm asking because I started to receive questions regarding possible EUC World support for Veteran Sherman. And I don't know if it does support Bluetooth app connectivity (now or in the future) or it's not supported at all.

Edited by Seba
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Seba said:

Does anybody know anything about app connectivity? Does Veteran provide an app for Android/iOS or are users limited to just built-in LCD display? I'm asking because I started to receive questions regarding possible EUC World support for Veteran Sherman. And I don't know if it does support Bluetooth app connectivity (now or in the future) or it's not supported at all.

Asking Veteran ;)

Asked you first just in case you knew already. 

• Like 1

There is no official app, but there is an unexploited BT module on the board AFAIK (its somewhere in the Sherman threads here)
So I suppose they (Veteran) would have to publish the APIs somehow?
They probably havent got that far being a small team (just guessing)

edit: @Ben Kim asked veteran, here.

Edited by null
  • Like 3

On 6/9/2020 at 10:32 PM, Jean Dublin said:

To thank those who paid earlier:

The earlier you paid, the less will the Veteran cost you, if we reach over 10 wheels ordered.
(This won't delay arrival)

10+ wheels: 1950€
- 11-14 : 1970€ and 1-4 get 20€ back for each, in order (1930€ then).

When/if 15 is hit:
1-10 : 1920€
11-15 : 1950€
16-19 : 1970€ and 11-15 get 20€ back with each, in order.

When/if 20 is hit:
1-15 : 1880€ 😊
16-20 1950€

10 reached.
Everyone needs to send the balance now to reach the 1950€.
Anyone joining now will have to send 1970€ and will recover some back if we reach 15 wheels or more.

• Like 1

Breaking News
Limit reached.
Veteran told me to stop getting orders as many dealers have complained about this group order.
I understand. So I am stopping it.
Those who were planning to make the payment later, apologies, I have no control on this, you missed your chance. 

• Like 1

Will be interesting to read this as they are delivered 👊and tested.

If they are as fast as Gotway but a safer better buolt wheel, Ill aim my eyes for Sherman. Its ugly, but in a cool way... like a sherman tank :) Love it!

Funny that GW release the MSP "speed" the same date June 15th.

A pity EUC manufacturers cant release (plan ahead) new models early spring so one can enjoy it the full summer and not have it "battery maintaining" a full winter. A.k.a. have it delivered during spring.

Edited by Boogieman

11 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

Will be interesting to read this as they are delivered 👊and tested.

If they are as fast as Gotway but a safer better buolt wheel, Ill aim my eyes for Sherman. Its ugly, but in a cool way... like a sherman tank :) Love it!

Funny that GW release the MSP "speed" the same date June 15th.

A pity EUC manufacturers cant release (plan ahead) new models early spring so one can enjoy it the full summer and not have it "battery maintaining" a full winter. A.k.a. have it delivered during spring.

I agree totally! Tho most would have to cite a christmas release and maybe, perhaps, possibly, probably not, would they actualy get shipped by spring. I can say this, I am impressed with how quickly and quietly Veteran hit the scene. I will be watching very closely, any info from the buyers on how its working out for them. I can see how the sherman look could grow on a person. If it delivers speed and durability without wretched QC, I'd be very apt to ignore its weight an buy one as well. At the construction cite or any other blue collar REAL job, it would go mostly unnoticed with all the other tools/boxes in that form. Maybe veteran will break the mold and hire a native english speaker to proof read their literature. Hell, maybe we can even get specs in a normal format. There's plenty of room for an euc company to catch the details and build a solid reputation for it as well. I still am rubbed a little by the BS tire size claims. . . 19".. my ass!

Edited by ShanesPlanet

• null locked this topic