(CLOSED) [EU Group Buy] - 1950€ Delivered, {3200wh 100v 2500w 18in} Veteran Sherman EUC

I really like the ?steel? tubing protecting the plastic shell front and back. Seems like it covers all the major impact points that causes external cracks on Gotways. On the other hand, internal cracks are even worse, but if they have added a raised mounting point for the shell (like...behind the battery pack...a thin (3-4mm) stem should be enough as long as they add a torque arm away from the motor shaft where gotway put their tiny M5 screws with cellofane thin washers. Needless to say thats where cracks start (and at battery shelf). Xing fingers Sherman will think quality from inside out so that we can finally have a wheel that can take a serious beating and STAY ALIVE 🥰

I can see that evolving into a square bar frame to take care of even high speed falls. Round tube would take a good hit, but bend quite easy (sharp corners from.things like stone would collapse it). On the other hand a round tube is nice(r) on the legs,should one happen to fall on the tube or have the EUC bouncing into You.

Regardless, everything is better than putting stress on the plastic shell. I take it for granted that the rolled steel tube is attached to the footrest mounting and not the plastic shell. 

Edited by Boogieman

22 hours ago, Jean Dublin said:

IMG-20200610-WA0048.thumb.jpg.c478b572cf24fe77820eecefa0252717.jpg

Whats that thing up top? Looks like a "tiny cup holder" 😁

Or a lazer guide, for the lazer guided rocket launcher (who haven't wanted that at times when being allmost run over 🙈)

Edit: I looked really careful, seems like its something right behind the sherman :+)

Edited by Boogieman

• 4 months later...
On 11/10/2020 at 7:36 PM, Avgvzt said:

Will be another group buy? I’m interested 

I really doubt it. Not organised by me anyways.

Unless some new brand pops up again with no official dealers yet and I'm interested in what they have to offer, and they accept doing the group order. 

Lots of stuff need to match for me to do another one, this one wasn't an easy job itself with big train delays and so on + having to explain to my bank why I received/sent that much money all of a sudden... 

Not again haha. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Jean Dublin said:

I really doubt it. Not organised by me anyways.

Unless some new brand pops up again with no official dealers yet and I'm interested in what they have to offer, and they accept doing the group order. 

Lots of stuff need to match for me to do another one, this one wasn't an easy job itself with big train delays and so on + having to explain to my bank why I received/sent that much money all of a sudden... 

Not again haha. 

I totally understand, I always thought you took a big task on you regarding this.
Again, thanks for doing it, I'm glad I got on :) 

Edit: maybe I should close the thread, just tell me if so.

Edited by null
  • Like 1

• null locked this topic